• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "yeah, unless you're swimming in lava...." he says scratching his head before grinning "but more importantly...." he said stopping a laugh ".......i cant say i got you wet." he says as he laughs to himself and falls into the water.
Dakota stared at him and raised a brow at him before chuckling and shaking her head "You're such a goofball" she said as she watched him "I wouldn't have you any other way though."

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Wha-What do you mean?"

Tobi nodded "Sure" He said using his Kamui again
Kagura rolled her eyes "I'm not the Kagura you knew. I'm what you would say... her bad side... which is why her screaming at me in our own brain brings me joy and amuses me." She says "you were always slow at understanding things"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura rolled her eyes "I'm not the Kagura you knew. I'm what you would say... her bad side... which is why her screaming at me in our own brain brings me joy and amuses me." She says "you were always slow at understanding things"
William frowned "Then...I have no choice but to stop you"

Lumina said:
((Nooooiice))
(HE IS DONE!!! xD )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him and raised a brow at him before chuckling and shaking her head "You're such a goofball" she said as she watched him "I wouldn't have you any other way though."
Roland stoop back up "yeah, I'm your goofball though." he says as he wrapped his arms around her "just as you're my super smart dork." he said semi teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I've never had a child...I don't know what to do"
Snow:*she smiles and closes her eyes, calling out to her two precious angels*

Assana:*appears, coming up from the floor since she travelled there as water, hugging her Mommy's side*

Miyuki:*she looks up at Al with a blank stare, poking his leg repeatedly* Who are you??

Assana: What is it Mommy??

Snow: You lovely girls will spend the day with Mommy's friend here so he knows what it is like to be a daddy!!

Assana:*hugging Al now on his leg and Miyuki follows so they are both attached to his legs* Okay mommy!!

Miyuki: Your hair isn't weird like my Daddy's pretend Daddy.

I am really tired from crying. My eyes close slowly and I fall asleep.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and closes her eyes, calling out to her two precious angels*
Assana:*appears, coming up from the floor since she travelled there as water, hugging her Mommy's side*

Miyuki:*she looks up at Al with a blank stare, poking his leg repeatedly* Who are you??

Assana: What is it Mommy??

Snow: You lovely girls will spend the day with Mommy's friend here so he knows what it is like to be a daddy!!

Assana:*hugging Al now on his leg and Miyuki follows so they are both attached to his legs* Okay mommy!!

Miyuki: Your hair isn't weird like my Daddy's pretend Daddy.
Al blinked and looked at Snow and mouthed "Are you trying to kill me?"

Mel said:
I am really tired from crying. My eyes close slowly and I fall asleep.
Tal slowly falls asleep with her

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Then...I have no choice but to stop you"

(HE IS DONE!!! xD )
"Well you see... since I care about my other half I have no interest in fighting you, because hurting you would cause my other half pain and I cant afford to make her weak so... Tata" she says and turns around, leaving with a sinister grin.

shortyshot8 said:

I wake up, I felt a kick, i shake tal

Mayyflower said:
Ava gets up and hurries out
Ethereal watched Ava out. What a worthless maid... I think its time for a new one, dont you agree? She asks going over to Ezekiel

Naomi picked her phone up and read the text You need to tell Tal, Ill come if you want... just so you dont have to face him alone She sent the text
"I think she's a good maid, don't you agree?" He smirked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well you see... since I care about my other half I have no interest in fighting you, because hurting you would cause my other half pain and I cant afford to make her weak so... Tata" she says and turns around, leaving with a sinister grin.
William put a hand on her shoulder "Stop"

shortyshot8 said:

Snow:*She laughs and smiles* You need practice, so you are not afraid my dear friend! If Rain can be a parent, so can you.

Assana:*hugging Pretend Daddy's leg* I wanna go walking!!

Miyuki: Walking!

Assana: Walking!

Jennete said:
Snow:*She laughs and smiles* You need practice, so you are not afraid my dear friend! If Rain can be a parent, so can you.
Assana:*hugging Pretend Daddy's leg* I wanna go walking!!

Assana: Walking!

Al sighed "Okay okay" He said before looking at Snow "I already know them from my other third" He said "Marcus

Mel said:
i turn my head to face him, "yeah it really is" i smile
Tal smiled "Are you okay?"

shortyshot8 said:
William put a hand on her shoulder "Stop"
"Stop acting like you care about my other half... I've experienced everything she has... your just gonna go off and easily love the next hot chick you see" she says and crosses her arms.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Okay okay" He said before looking at Snow "I already know them from my other third" He said "Marcus

Tal smiled "Are you okay?"
i nod "im just fine"

LunaCrosby said:
"I think she's a good maid, don't you agree?" He smirked.
Ethereal's eyes were still normal. Shes afraid of you and I She says grabbing her katana. But never mind that.... Im not called a goddess of destruction for nothing She says with a smirk before grabbing her blue katana

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Alright"
Al blinked "But...I'm scared"
They arrived back at the school "Well...I guess I'll see you around?" Yuna said as they neared the dorms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back