• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair chuckles and sits up again smiling, "So what do you want to do?"
Tark shrugged "It is late at night...What kind of fun things are there to do at night?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al patted Assana on the head "I promise that I will make this right"

Tal just stood there
"come here" i say to tal and hold out my hand. then i kiss him on the cheek and point to the screen. The baby was sucking its thumb in my stomach

Mel said:
"come here" i say to tal and hold out my hand. then i kiss him on the cheek and point to the screen. The baby was sucking its thumb in my stomach
Tal grabbed her hand and nodded "Yeah"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've never had French food before so we can go there." Yoshino said as she held out her hand, a purse appeared within it. She grabbed his hand before pulling him out of Asuka's house and towards the restaurant, walking ahead of him slightly. "I should've looked at the menu on my phone.."
"That would have been a good idea." Kaz said. "You know you look great. I really like the dress, especially since it's red." He said smiling happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Yeah" He said happily
Assana:*she giggles happily and huggles him* Yaay!!

Miyuki:*hugging too* I...I like ice cream *she says trying to act tough*

Jennete said:
Assana:*she giggles happily and huggles him* Yaay!!
Miyuki:*hugging too* I...I like ice cream *she says trying to act tough*
Al smiled a little as the resemblance between Marcus and Al was seen "You not need to be strong Miyuki....You need to live"

Mel said:
i smile, "that's our baby"
Tal kissed her cheek "Yeah it is"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled a little as the resemblance between Marcus and Al was seen "You not need to be strong Miyuki....You need to live"

Miyuki:*she looks up at Al and smiles, jumping up and down, her wings fluttering* I wanna...I wanna eat ice cream!

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks up at Al and smiles, jumping up and down, her wings fluttering* I wanna...I wanna eat ice cream!
Al smiled "That's more like it!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:

When we finished up the doctor tells me i have 8 weeks and 20 days until the baby is coming. He gives a weird look to us both then walks out.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled into a kiss, and continued kissing Dakota, each kiss getting deeper and deeper, and almost possessive.
Dakota kissed him back as she could feel her face heat up, letting him take over as her arms found their way around his neck.

Mel said:
When we finished up the doctor tells me i have 8 weeks and 20 days until the baby is coming. He gives a weird look to us both then walks out.
Tal rolled his eyes before looking back at her "Only eight weeks? Wow"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal rolled his eyes before looking back at her "Only eight weeks? Wow"
((oops ment months not weeks))

i shake my head, "im a vampire the baby grows faster than a human child, it will start growing at a normal pace once it comes out, we have about a week" i smile

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him back as she could feel her face heat up, letting him take over as her arms found their way around his neck.
Roland hands slowly moved down her sides till they stopped at her waist as he kissed her "i... know... we... just... got... to... the... beach... but... i... think... we... need... a... room...." he said between kisses desperate for her lips.

Riley passes back and forth in the courtyard her fists clenched really tight. "Ill murder her, I will" she mumbled as she punched a bench and kept pacing

@ANYONE

Mel said:
((oops ment months not weeks))
i shake my head, "im a vampire the baby grows faster than a human child, it will start growing at a normal pace once it comes out, we have about a week" i smile
Tal nodded "I see" He said softly

Jennete said:
Assana: Lets go lets go!
Miyuki: yes yes! *she smiles happily*
Al grabbed their hands and started walking

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "I see" He said softly

Al grabbed their hands and started walking
i smile, " that means tomorrow we should be able to tell the sex of the baby" i say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back