• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper got off and knocked on the door. "Hiro?" she called
Hiro opened the door as Ollie hobbled away. His eyes widened as he saw Harper. "H-Harper!" He said excitedly as he hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro opened the door as Ollie hobbled away. His eyes widened as he saw Harper. "H-Harper!" He said excitedly as he hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much!"
Harper giggled and hugged him back. "I missed you too" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Start over? Did you do something wrong?" Nora asked, slightly confused.
Al frowned "Not really....Though...I was going to ask you something that I now can't" He said fiddling with the box that had been in his pocket

Roman said:
"What? But that means I'll have to stop with the compliments. I have so many of them." Han said happily.
Celia pouted. "I-It's just... Ugh... I give up." She said before a waiter came along, Celia giving her orders.

Mayyflower said:
Harper giggled and hugged him back. "I missed you too" she says happily
Hiro kissed her cheek, pulling away. "Why are you here so early? I thought you were supposed to be here tomorrow..." He said softly, confused.

Celia pouted. "I-It's just... Ugh... I give up." She said before a waiter came along, Celia giving her orders.
Han gave his order and turned back to, Celia. "Does that mean I can still compliment you?" He asked laughing a little

Roman said:
Han gave his order and turned back to, Celia. "Does that mean I can still compliment you?" He asked laughing a little
Celia looked away, still blushing a bit. "O-Of course, I don't control your words or actions. You are your own person." She said.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla tilted her head "Are you su-" she was suddenly swept off her feet unexpectedly, letting out a small yelp in response before being left in the water, she stood next to him and giggled as she watched him poke at it, she found it amusing to watch and kind of cute in a way.
Eventually, Kaname halted in his childish actions and finally straightened his posture. Deciding against getting his clothing wet for unnecessary reasons, Kaname began to remove his upper clothing, tossing it back onto the shore as best he could after rolling it into a ball. With his bare chest now visible, Kaname shifted his gaze over to Camilla with both a questioning and anticipating look.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked and kissed her back a little before pulling away "Oh? That sounds fun...But I can get you naked sooo much easier"
Neko blinked,"You can? I didn't play though...it was 3 girls and two guys who played. I just watched."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn hummed in thought, "I'll go with you! I could use some coffee to wake me up." She said with a smiled before jumping to her feet. Looking down at her clothes, Autumn brushed off the dirt before looking at Ryley. "I'm ready to go! Let's roll out team!" She gave another mock salute.
Smiling Ryley responded, "You're so silly sometimes." Ryley hpped onto Sylvius and held out his hand to Autumn waiting for her to get on. Sylvius was kneading the ground from excitement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Celia looked away, still blushing a bit. "O-Of course, I don't control your words or actions. You are your own person." She said.
"Mhmm, says the beautiful Celia." Han said chuckling a little. "I have a lot more where that came from."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko blinked,"You can? I didn't play though...it was 3 girls and two guys who played. I just watched."
Jack chuckled "I can" He said teasingly before pulling off her shirt "Done"

Roman said:
"Mhmm, says the beautiful Celia." Han said chuckling a little. "I have a lot more where that came from."
Celia rolled her eyes, continuing to pout. "Now your just teasing me." She said playfully.

Dnaleri017 said:
Smiling Ryley responded, "You're so silly sometimes." Ryley hpped onto Sylvius and held out his hand to Autumn waiting for her to get on. Sylvius was kneading the ground from excitement.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn smiled as she took his hand before hopping on to Sylvius. "I can't help it! I get it from one of my friends, she's usually like this all the time."

Hiro kissed her cheek, pulling away. "Why are you here so early? I thought you were supposed to be here tomorrow..." He said softly, confused.
Harper smiled. "Cause I camped out in my room for the two days and I was good" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "Cause I camped out in my room for the two days and I was good" she says happily
Hiro chuckled and ruffled her hair. "It must of been very hard. I know it was hard for me." He said with a smile.

Celia rolled her eyes, continuing to pout. "Now your just teasing me." She said playfully.
"Only because I like seeing you blush." Han said. "So, expect compliments from me a lot.",

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Not really....Though...I was going to ask you something that I now can't" He said fiddling with the box that had been in his pocket
Nora looked back over at Al before looking down at his pocket in which the box was in. Her brows furrowed,"What it is that you can't ask me? I'm sure whatever it is, it would either be yes or me explaining something about myself...depending on what you were asking." Nora said as she looked back up at him, now smiling.

Roman said:
"Only because I like seeing you blush." Han said. "So, expect compliments from me a lot.",
Celia blushed a dark red, rubbing her knees together a bit. "Ngh... Your asking for it mister..." She muttered.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "I can" He said teasingly before pulling off her shirt "Done"
Neko looked down,"Oh yeah...I like it this way anyways!" She said happily as she hugged him again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked back over at Al before looking down at his pocket in which the box was in. Her brows furrowed,"What it is that you can't ask me? I'm sure whatever it is, it would either be yes or me explaining something about myself...depending on what you were asking." Nora said as she looked back up at him, now smiling.
Al chuckled "I doubt it would be a yes...I was going to ask you to marry me but now I'm not so sure"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked down,"Oh yeah...I like it this way anyways!" She said happily as she hugged him again.
Jack chuckled "I do too" He said softly before kissing her cheek

Celia blushed a dark red, rubbing her knees together a bit. "Ngh... Your asking for it mister..." She muttered.
Han's facial expression went from normal to confused. "Huh? I'm asking for what?"

dbd7bd2de7340bd181c1a60f412c9a07.jpg

"Is it painful? I think I already asked for enough of that for one day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back