• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn smiled as she took his hand before hopping on to Sylvius. "I can't help it! I get it from one of my friends, she's usually like this all the time."
"We could pay a visit after coffee if you want" Ryley lifted her in front of him pressing his chest to her back and tapping Sylvius with his foot. Within minutes they arrived at a cafè near Ryley's apartment. "Though we should stop at eachother's home so we can change after coffee."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "I doubt it would be a yes...I was going to ask you to marry me but now I'm not so sure"

Jack chuckled "I do too" He said softly before kissing her cheek
Nora blinked a few times,"Marry you? I-I um...." She stammered a little and blushed slightly. "It would still be a yes..."

Roman said:
Han's facial expression went from normal to confused. "Huh? I'm asking for what?"
dbd7bd2de7340bd181c1a60f412c9a07.jpg

"Is it painful? I think I already asked for enough of that for one day."

Celia frowned more as her blush darkened. "I-It's nothing! Really!" She said. "L-Lets just eat our food..." She said as her spaghetti and meatballs were soon set on the table, Han's steak coming next.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked a few times,"Marry you? I-I um...." She stammered a little and blushed slightly. "It would still be a yes..."
Al blushed "Uhh....Really?" He asked

...┼A large, muscular male wandered through a forest miles from the school, slaughtering any and all life that came across his path. He muttered only one word as he blew apart the trees and killed the multiple wanderers who stumbled upon him. When he had destroyed the forest entirely, is power exploded forth, revealing a light green aura. He shouted at the top of his lungs, a blood lust tone filling his voice┼...

“ Imperius! ”

-Broly-dragon-ball-z-35461860-500-300.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...┼A large, muscular male wandered through a forest miles from the school, slaughtering any and all life that came across his path. He muttered only one word as he blew apart the trees and killed the multiple wanderers who stumbled upon him. When he had destroyed the forest entirely, is power exploded forth, revealing a light green aura. He shouted at the top of his lungs, a blood lust tone filling his voice┼...
“ Imperius! ”

[/QUOTE]
(Oh dear god xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Imperius! ”

[/QUOTE]
(Dammit, none of my characters can beat that... xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia frowned more as her blush darkened. "I-It's nothing! Really!" She said. "L-Lets just eat our food..." She said as her spaghetti and meatballs were soon set on the table, Han's steak coming next.
"But I really wanna know now..." Han said as he began to cut his steak. "If you don't tell me, I'll be curious for the rest of my life." He said.

Dnaleri017 said:
"We could pay a visit after coffee if you want" Ryley lifted her in front of him pressing his chest to her back and tapping Sylvius with his foot. Within minutes they arrived at a cafè near Ryley's apartment. "Though we should stop at eachother's home so we can change after coffee."
"My house isn't exactly on the ground...I'd have to teleport us there." Autumn said as she looked back at Ryley. "I can do that too...obliviously since I just said it. But my friend might be busy today, I'll call her to see if she has time." She looked over at the café as she hopped off of Sylvius.

Roman said:
"But I really wanna know now..." Han said as he began to cut his steak. "If you don't tell me, I'll be curious for the rest of my life." He said.
Celia looked away. "I-It's just... Dirty thoughts... And stuff..." She muttered in embarrassment.

Celia looked away. "I-It's just... Dirty thoughts... And stuff..." She muttered in embarrassment.
Han blushed, "What? I made you think like that? I'm sorry, didn't know compliments would dsuch a thing." He said as he continued to eat.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "I doubt it would be a yes...I was going to ask you to marry me but now I'm not so sure"

Jack chuckled "I do too" He said softly before kissing her cheek
Neko giggled happily, "Jack likes a naked Neko better though right?"

...♅Akira had gotten dressed and had left his home. He wandered through the school yard, looking at a group of new students that had just arrived, soon seeing one of the punch the other. Akira watched the scene unfold, a confused facial expression forming on his face. He then heard what seemed to be his name, prompting him to look to his right and behind him. He spoke as he raised his eyebrow♅...

“ Huh? Did someone just call my name? ”

IMG_4240.GIF

Roman said:
Han blushed, "What? I made you think like that? I'm sorry, didn't know compliments would dsuch a thing." He said as he continued to eat.
Celia sighed. "Don't feel bad. When you feel bad, I feel bad." She said softly with a reassuring smile as she began to eat.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Yeah I do" He said softly
Neko smiled, "I know! Because guys like it when girls are naked right? Because it's sexy? Or whatever that is..." She said, a small frowning her face.

Celia sighed. "Don't feel bad. When you feel bad, I feel bad." She said softly with a reassuring smile as she began to eat.
"So... Don't feel bad because you'll feel bad, got it. I just feel like if I compliment you, the dirty thoughts would flood your head again... Maybe if I try later you wouldn'to think them."

WeirdPrincess said:
"My house isn't exactly on the ground...I'd have to teleport us there." Autumn said as she looked back at Ryley. "I can do that too...obliviously since I just said it. But my friend might be busy today, I'll call her to see if she has time." She looked over at the café as she hopped off of Sylvius.
"Alright, well coffee is on me so lets go in." Ryley snapped his fingers and Sylvius looked like a normal dog on a leash. He put on sunglasses and a retractable stick and walked in gretting the cashier. "I'll have a hazelnut latte please." Ryley glanced in Autumn's direction and waited.

Roman said:
"So... Don't feel bad because you'll feel bad, got it. I just feel like if I compliment you, the dirty thoughts would flood your head again... Maybe if I try later you wouldn'to think them."
Celia giggled a bit. "Well I wouldn't say dirty thoughts are necessarily bad..." She said. "It's sort of a natural thing..."

Celia giggled a bit. "Well I wouldn't say dirty thoughts are necessarily bad..." She said. "It's sort of a natural thing..."
"No trust me, I know they're natural. I just didn't think you'd think them from compliments." Han said with a small chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back