• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"No trust me, I know they're natural. I just didn't think you'd think them from compliments." Han said with a small chuckle.
Celia smiled more. "Well it was because you were being so nice to me. I have a thing for nice guys." She said happily.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Alright, well coffee is on me so lets go in." Ryley snapped his fingers and Sylvius looked like a normal dog on a leash. He put on sunglasses and a retractable stick and walked in gretting the cashier. "I'll have a hazelnut latte please." Ryley glanced in Autumn's direction and waited.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn followed Ryley inside and looked at the menu, frowning a little. "I'll take a caramel frappé please and thank you." She smiled as she looked at the cashier.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia smiled more. "Well it was because you were being so nice to me. I have a thing for nice guys." She said happily.
Han chuckled, "Thank you. And I have a thing for nice girls." He said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn followed Ryley inside and looked at the menu, frowning a little. "I'll take a caramel frappé please and thank you." She smiled as she looked at the cashier.
Ryley payed for the two drinks and carried his to a nearby table slowly so that the cashier believed he was blind. "Today should be nice don't you think Autumn?" Ryley took a sip from his drink and pet Sylvius whi looked like a German Shepard.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley payed for the two drinks and carried his to a nearby table slowly so that the cashier believed he was blind. "Today should be nice don't you think Autumn?" Ryley took a sip from his drink and pet Sylvius whi looked like a German Shepard.
Autumn picked up her drink and took a sip, slowly following behind Ryley. "Maybe, I don't know what we're going to do today though." She laughed lightly as she sat down and looked at Sylvius, tilting her head slightly. It would probably be better to ask after we left...I think, Autumn though as she took another sip of her drink and looked at Ryley.

(( But she dated and almost married Will >_> He wasn't that nice since he cheated <_< ...but that's none of my business ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn picked up her drink and took a sip, slowly following behind Ryley. "Maybe, I don't know what we're going to do today though." She laughed lightly as she sat down and looked at Sylvius, tilting her head slightly. It would probably be better to ask after we left...I think, Autumn though as she took another sip of her drink and looked at Ryley.

(( But she dated and almost married Will >_> He wasn't that nice since he cheated <_< ...but that's none of my business ))
(( William was nice at first I guess xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:

"Well we can figure that out later" Ryley drank some more coffe and smiled. "We can think of something in the meantime."

Hiro chuckled and ruffled her hair. "It must of been very hard. I know it was hard for me." He said with a smile.
Harper nodddd. "It was" she says with a chuckle

Jennete said:
Snow:*waking up slowly, looking around* ((I assume this is okay haha)) @shortyshot8
(( To the correct age, 9 months for now ))

Roman stumbled back, catching his breath he sighed and rubbed his head. "I need to stick to my own powers... Healing takes too much out of me." He said quietly.

Roman said:
(( To the correct age, 9 months for now ))
Roman stumbled back, catching his breath he sighed and rubbed his head. "I need to stick to my own powers... Healing takes too much out of me." He said quietly.
((okey dokey))

Nurse:*she walks in her eyes wide* Sir?! You are not allowed to be in here.... oh my god the baby! *she see's he has aged and grown bigger, she runs to her back room to call security and doctors in*

Jennete said:
((okey dokey))
Nurse:*she walks in her eyes wide* Sir?! You are not allowed to be in here.... oh my god the baby! *she see's he has aged and grown bigger, she runs to her back room to call security and doctors in*
Roman watches the nurse run off, "C'mon son. It's time to make your mommy happy." He said before gently picking up the baby. He then appeared with him in his arms, right on the side of Snow's bed. "I have the baby..."

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Roman watches the nurse run off, "C'mon son. It's time to make your mommy happy." He said before gently picking up the baby. He then appeared with him in his arms, right on the side of Snow's bed. "I have the baby..."

@WeirdPrincess
((is she still strapped in the bed........I assume Nora got to her and she is not....sooooo))

Snow:*she looks up sleepily and smiles, holding out her arms shakily, wanting to hold him*

Jennete said:
((is she still strapped in the bed........I assume Nora got to her and she is not....sooooo))
Snow:*she looks up sleepily and smiles, holding out her arms shakily, wanting to hold him*
(( she's not strapped to the bed, Nora untied her ))

Jennete said:
Roman gently held the baby, so Snow could take and hold him. "Just getting him to that age was enough to tire me out...." he said before sitting on the floor. "I need some rest."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled, "I know! Because guys like it when girls are naked right? Because it's sexy? Or whatever that is..." She said, a small frowning her face.
Jack chuckled "Yeah" He said pulling her close and smirking at her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why? Is it because...." Nora asked quietly.
Al frowned "You wouldn't want to marry me anymore"

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free?)
(Marcus is)

shortyshot8 said:

(Marcus is)
(Okay, where is he?)

Dnaleri017 said:
"Well we can figure that out later" Ryley drank some more coffe and smiled. "We can think of something in the meantime."
Autumn nodded,"Right! Hm...." She hummed in thought and drummed her finger on the table. "There's the amusement park, the park, mall, a few restaurants around here if you get hungry, a mini golf course, and a few other things from what I remember." She picked up her frappé and drank some more.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Uhh...Sorry" He said quietly "Just a nightmare"
''i see...''

Jennete said:
Snow:*waking up slowly, looking around* ((I assume this is okay haha)) @shortyshot8
So Himeragi's sick, Yuni and Korimi are in Roman's house wanting to be a part of the family xD )))

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled onto the kiss, continuing to kiss him for a bit before pulling away and looking at him, still smiling.
*Natsuru smiled at Amara*

''so..when should we have our wedding?''

shortyshot8 said:

(Marcus is)
Neko tilted her head as she looked at him before leaning up and kissing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back