• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Well...It's not important...What is would be.." He leaned close to her "Can you remember? The moments we had? The important ones?"
Nora racked her brain before any moments that stood out or were important to her before she sadly shook her head. "Those haven't returned...I don't know if they ever will..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora racked her brain before any moments that stood out or were important to her before she sadly shook her head. "Those haven't returned...I don't know if they ever will..."
Al nodded "I see" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Harper yelped in surprise. "Woah there Ollie" she called out
Ollie stopped in the elevator and pressed a button. It's doors closed and it started going up to the sixth level.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko walked out of his bathroom, only in a shirt as usual. "Neko is here!" She said before tackling him in a hug.
Jack chuckled and hugged her back "Hey there love" He said softly

Roman said:
"Better than most." Han said with a nod. "I don't think your lame. You helped me quite a few times and they were because I always did something stupid. Like fighting William, we almost broke one another's jaw. Then today, I told a primal beast to kill me. Yeah I told Tyler to kill me. Though if it weren't for the very cool and nice Celia, I would probably be dead." He said giving her a thumbs up. "Besides helping me, you're still a pretty interesting person who lives a crazy life, filled with all kinds of crazy stuff."
Celia blushed a bit, getting a bit more nervous. "Th-That's very nice of you to say..." She said softy. "You really think I'm nice and cool?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ollie stopped in the elevator and pressed a button. It's doors closed and it started going up to the sixth level.
Harper looked around the elevator.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and it should keep them..." he point to her stomach "...in check, and calm." he chuckled.
Amaya nodded. 'Okay, Thank you" she says kissing his cheek.

Celia blushed a bit, getting a bit more nervous. "Th-That's very nice of you to say..." She said softy. "You really think I'm nice and cool?"
"Of course! When I wanted to take break from all the drama in my every day life, you let me stay at your place. That's beyond nice. You're cool because you just are." Han said smiling a little.

Ichigos.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko kissed his cheek,"I went to a party yesterday! It was really fun!"
Jack pouted "You didn't invite me?" He asked jokingly "I think I deserve a kiss then"

Roman said:
"Of course! When I wanted to take break from all the drama in my every day life, you let me stay at your place. That's beyond nice. You're cool because you just are." Han said smiling a little.
Ichigos.gif

Celia giggled and blushed even more. "Q-Quit it! Your making me blush!" She said.

The elevator stopped on the sixth floor, the doors opening afterward as Ollie bounded down the halls again with quick speed.
"Ollie! Slow down" she says holding onto him tightly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. 'Okay, Thank you" she says kissing his cheek.
Ayen nodded "anything for you my love." he said before kissing her cheek.

(getting off for the night
:P )

shortyshot8 said:
Jack pouted "You didn't invite me?" He asked jokingly "I think I deserve a kiss then"
"It was a party with my friends! We played strip poker!" Neko said happily before leaning up and kissing him.

Ollie didn't listen, skidding to a stop in front of Hiro's door. It kneeled down so Harper could get off.
Harper got off and knocked on the door. "Hiro?" she called

Celia giggled and blushed even more. "Q-Quit it! Your making me blush!" She said.
"What? But that means I'll have to stop with the compliments. I have so many of them." Han said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It was a party with my friends! We played strip poker!" Neko said happily before leaning up and kissing him.
Jack smirked and kissed her back a little before pulling away "Oh? That sounds fun...But I can get you naked sooo much easier"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back