• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked over the menu. "I think I'll just have some spaghetti and meatballs." She said, returning his smile.
Han sighed, "This is rather peaceful, unlike my normal everyday life. I just hope I have more days like this in the future.... Minus the part that I fought your son and his counterpart." He said, chuckling a little.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "I need to leave but remember this" He kissed her on the cheek "I will always care"

Al sat across from her "Orange" He said happily
"Favorites food? Drink?" Nora asked before asking another one. "Favorite animal or pet that you want?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Favorites food? Drink?" Nora asked before asking another one. "Favorite animal or pet that you want?"
Al smirked "I can answer that all with one word....You"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "I will" she says.
William smiled "Goodbye for a while" He said softly

Roman said:
Han sighed, "This is rather peaceful, unlike my normal everyday life. I just hope I have more days like this in the future.... Minus the part that I fought your son and his counterpart." He said, chuckling a little.
Celia tilted her head. "So I'm guessing your already having fun? Well that was easy." She said.

Nonalaka said:
"...I've never been in love with anyone else, but, if I 'loved' them yet, I then developed feelings of love for you then....Did I ever love the first person in the first place? No, I did not, because if I did...then I would never fall for another, as my heart would care for the them too much like, I know I'll never fall for someone else, because my heart only cries out for who I love, which is you" she explained calmly to him.
Roland smiled and hugged her "i truly am lucky, aren't i?" he said holding back tears.

Celia tilted her head. "So I'm guessing your already having fun? Well that was easy." She said.
"Anything that includes food is fun from what I understand." Han said jokingly. "Honestly, I'm not really hard to impress or anything. Also, we're doing two of my favorite things right now."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "I can answer that all with one word....You"

William smiled "Goodbye for a while" He said softly
Nora blushed and shook her head, "You're crazy I swear."

Tyler's eyes fluttered open, finally fully healed. The angels and Dark Tyler had gone somewhere else. He flexed his wings and got up. Something seems... Different. What happened to me? He wondered as he got out of bed and got dressed. "Time to show the world what I'm made of once again..." He said with a small smile. "I'm made of the tough stuff... The tough stuff that is able to protect everybody."

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Anything that includes food is fun from what I understand." Han said jokingly. "Honestly, I'm not really hard to impress or anything. Also, we're doing two of my favorite things right now."
Celia nodded. "I see... Now, tell me a little about yourself. Were on a date so it would seem natural to... To get to know each other better." She said with a smile.

Harper appeared in a large arena. Ollie the Hippo stood in front of her, hopping around happily.
Harper looked around. "I'm here, now what?" She asks

(Sorry I was swimming

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled, "I'm serious though. I wanna know these things."
Al smiled "Well...It's not important...What is would be.." He leaned close to her "Can you remember? The moments we had? The important ones?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "It does feel weird" she says looking down at her stomach
Ayen smiled "and it should keep them..." he point to her stomach "...in check, and calm." he chuckled.

Celia nodded. "I see... Now, tell me a little about yourself. Were on a date so it would seem natural to... To get to know each other better." She said with a smile.
"Well for starters, Han is short for, Hansuke. That's a start. I do have a dark side like you stated earlier... My favorite color is orange, same as my hair. I also like to help wherever and whenever I can." He said with a nod. "That's just a few things about time to throw out there. What about you?" He asked smiling a little.

Roman said:
"Well for starters, Han is short for, Hansuke. That's a start. I do have a dark side like you stated earlier... My favorite color is orange, same as my hair. I also like to help wherever and whenever I can." He said with a nod. "That's just a few things about time to throw out there. What about you?" He asked smiling a little.
Celia kept nodding, interested in everything about him. "Well, I guess things you DON'T know about me... My favorite color is green(just using pink cause I can xD ), I really like sweets, and I like it when people treat my children with respect." She said. "Yeah... I'm pretty lame." She laughed nervously, blushing as she rubbed the back of her head.

Celia kept nodding, interested in everything about him. "Well, I guess things you DON'T know about me... My favorite color is green(just using pink cause I can xD ), I really like sweets, and I like it when people treat my children with respect." She said. "Yeah... I'm pretty lame." She laughed nervously, blushing as she rubbed the back of her head.
"Better than most." Han said with a nod. "I don't think your lame. You helped me quite a few times and they were because I always did something stupid. Like fighting William, we almost broke one another's jaw. Then today, I told a primal beast to kill me. Yeah I told Tyler to kill me. Though if it weren't for the very cool and nice Celia, I would probably be dead." He said giving her a thumbs up. "Besides helping me, you're still a pretty interesting person who lives a crazy life, filled with all kinds of crazy stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back