• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn yawned and sleepily rubbed at her eyes in a cute way. Small glowing balls of light danced out of the tree and over to the lake, flying around. Autumn looked over towards the lights and stared at them in awe, "Are those the...fireflies that you were talking about?" She asked quietly as one of the fireflies flew over and hovered above her face.
Ryley smiled, "Yep, that's a firefly. It's not as amazing as you though" Ryley closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It was calm and he was content.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Well...I'm not if I have you" He said softly
(She sooooo should)

(Wait....Should I send help?)
"What exactly have we done though? Because I don't re...mem..ber.." Nora said slowly as more of her memories of Al flooded back into her mind. She blinked a few times and blushed, "We can try I guess..." Try? From what I remember now, it looked like I did love him and I still do...but I was horrible at expressing that. What do I even do...? She thought as she chewed her lower lip.

(( Buuuut why?
xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"What exactly have we done though? Because I don't re...mem..ber.." Nora said slowly as more of her memories of Al flooded back into her mind. She blinked a few times and blushed, "We can try I guess..." Try? From what I remember now, it looked like I did love him and I still do...but I was horrible at expressing that. What do I even do...? She thought as she chewed her lower lip.
(( Buuuut why?
xD ))
(Because he hurt Celia)

Al smiled a little "I guess we could" He said softly

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley smiled, "Yep, that's a firefly. It's not as amazing as you though" Ryley closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It was calm and he was content.
Autumn blushed at his words and watched as the firefly flew away and towards its group. "I-I'm not that amazing." She said quietly as she closed her eyes, feeling a little more tired then she was before.

shortyshot8 said:
William's clone appeared "What are you doing to Kagura?"
"Uhh... she has a fever so I was taking her home" he lies and uses magic to make her burn up "see feel for yourself!" He says, continuing to lie.

LunaCrosby said:
"Uhh... she has a fever so I was taking her home" he lies and uses magic to make her burn up "see feel for yourself!" He says, continuing to lie.
William smirked "Alright" He said his finger glowing as he put it to her forehead "You lied" He said "I can feel inside of her"

shortyshot8 said:
(Because he hurt Celia)
Al smiled a little "I guess we could" He said softly
(( Well yeah I know he did, but he's still her dad. He may have hurt Celia emotionally, which made her very upset, but he didn't hurt her physically. If he hit or did anything physical, then she would hate him. For now, she's mad and doesn't want to talk to him for a while ))

Nora smiled a little as she grabbed his hand, "So um...what exactly should we do first?"

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Alright" He said his finger glowing as he put it to her forehead "You lied" He said "I can feel inside of her"
Ezekiel rolled his eyes "no but I can give her a horrible fever if I wished" he smirked.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Well yeah I know he did, but he's still her dad. He may have hurt Celia emotionally, which made her very upset, but he didn't hurt her physically. If he hit or did anything physical, then she would hate him. For now, she's mad and doesn't want to talk to him for a while ))
Nora smiled a little as she grabbed his hand, "So um...what exactly should we do first?"
(So crazy)

Al blushed a little "Anything" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel rolled his eyes "no but I can give her a horrible fever if I wished" he smirked.
William frowned "Unhand Kagura....." He said quietly before brushing some of Kagura's hair "Now"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blushed at his words and watched as the firefly flew away and towards its group. "I-I'm not that amazing." She said quietly as she closed her eyes, feeling a little more tired then she was before.
Ryley smiled and noticed her tired voice, he dragged her close and held her there keeping his eyes closed and breathing quietly. "Sweet dreams Autumn" as he spoke he kissed her one last time before falling asleep himself.

shortyshot8 said:
(So crazy)

William frowned "Unhand Kagura....." He said quietly before brushing some of Kagura's hair "Now"
"It seems my child can make friends" he huffs and drops her "very well then".

Nonalaka said:
Yuna then went up to the desk and gave in her details, the receptionist nodded and went to a filing cabinet pulling out some paper and giving it to Tuna, she nodden before going back to Ethan, "Your turn"
Ethan walked over to the receptionist and followed the steps Yuna did. Except instead of Yuna, Ethan was written. He got his papers from the receptionist. He thanked her, and walked away from the desk and out the room. He was walking slower then normal. As he walked, he looked at his papers.

LunaCrosby said:
"It seems my child can make friends" he huffs and drops her "very well then".
William caught her and looked at him "Never touch her again...She's scared of hurting people...You Monster"

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Okay, see ya, love you guys" she says waving as she went through the portal
Harper appeared in a large arena. Ollie the Hippo stood in front of her, hopping around happily.

shortyshot8 said:
(So crazy)

(( xD ))

"O-Okay..um...the amusement park if that's fine. Or we could go one a date." Nora said as she gently pulled him along.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD ))
"O-Okay..um...the amusement park if that's fine. Or we could go one a date." Nora said as she gently pulled him along.
Al chuckled "It's up to you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William caught her and looked at him "Never touch her again...She's scared of hurting people...You Monster"
"That's what's fun about it...watching her freeze and realise what she had done then crying was extremely entertaining.. you see... I enjoyed watching her break down but then Sam and you came along and rebuilt her... so now I must break her again" he smirks and turns around "until next time" he says and walks off.

LunaCrosby said:
"That's what's fun about it...watching her freeze and realise what she had done then crying was extremely entertaining.. you see... I enjoyed watching her break down but then Sam and you came along and rebuilt her... so now I must break her again" he smirks and turns around "until next time" he says and walks off.
William gripped his shoulder "What did you say you son of a bitch? I know how it feels....To think you are a Monster......That was my fault....No one should feel that...ESPECIALLY NOT HER!!!" He yelled punching him in the face

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley smiled and noticed her tired voice, he dragged her close and held her there keeping his eyes closed and breathing quietly. "Sweet dreams Autumn" as he spoke he kissed her one last time before falling asleep himself.
"Goodnight Ryley.." Autumn said softly before she drifting off to sleep. The next morning, Autumn blinked awake and looked around to get an understand of where she was.

shortyshot8 said:
William gripped his shoulder "What did you say you son of a bitch? I know how it feels....To think you are a Monster......That was my fault....No one should feel that...ESPECIALLY NOT HER!!!" He yelled punching him in the face
Ezekiel winces "but she is a monster my friend... she just refuses to be like me and let the monster out" he smirks and laughs "though I don't know how much she has told you about her you seem to be close to her... don't hurt her or you'll be doing my job for me" he says as he fades away.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "It's up to you" He said softly
"Oh uh....I guess a date then, at the amusement park." Nora said quietly as she turned and walked in the direction of that place.

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel winces "but she is a monster my friend... she just refuses to be like me and let the monster out" he smirks and laughs "though I don't know how much she has told you about her you seem to be close to her... don't hurt her or you'll be doing my job for me" he says as he fades away.
William glared at him as he vanished before running to Kagura "Hey?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh uh....I guess a date then, at the amusement park." Nora said quietly as she turned and walked in the direction of that place.
Al smiled "Alright!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William glared at him as he vanished before running to Kagura "Hey?"
Kagura shot up, wide eyed as she looked at her hands then her hair before sighing in relief "hm?" She says, a bit confused.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura shot up, wide eyed as she looked at her hands then her hair before sighing in relief "hm?" She says, a bit confused.
William smiled before hugging her tightly "Thank god"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back