• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
(Y'know Aria isn't dead right.... @shortyshot8)
(Then where is she???)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned, "No it's not. I don't care what you say, you're needed here....even if you don't see it." She said as she crossed her arms.
Al looked at her "Do you REALLY need me?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "I'm the lucky one, I'm sure if i didn't bump into you when i did some other guy would of won you over." he said teasingly as he kissed her cheek.
She shook her head "I think we still would have met somehow, and besides I have yet to have met anyone like you before"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver chuckled. "Don't even TRY to ask her out. She hasn't ever went out with anyone..." He said.
He sighed at Oliver as he said that but he had a point he figured so he would put that out of his mind for the time being "well shall we go back to the dorms? it is getting late"

Kite chuckled. "Well those three days are almost up... Just one more day." He said, patting her on the head. "Actually, I'm feeling pretty generous and you've been extremely good. I'll let you see him early." He said softly.
(She stomped pass them and went into the kitchen.)

Harper came out of the kitchen with a bowl of chips. "really?" She asks smiling

Lexi smiled a little. "Yea cause she's been in the room for the whole 2 days the only thing you came out for was food and for the bathroom" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "I mean I'm not the relationship type, but I'm trying to be the type" he sighs
"So the woman in question, makes you want to change?' She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at the ring in him hand in shock "N-Natsuru I..Y-Yes! Of course I will!" She said her cheeks pink as a bright smile crossed her face before hugging him tightly and snuggling him happily.
*Natsuru hugged Amara back happily*

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "But we know it's true"

Tark's eyes slowly opened "Tsk" He said to himself as he stood up

William smiled "Do you want me to leave?"
''i-its fine...you can stay, if you want...''

*She said as she closes her eyes*

Vespy said:
He sighed at Oliver as he said that but he had a point he figured so he would put that out of his mind for the time being "well shall we go back to the dorms? it is getting late"
Oliver nodded. "Yup." He said before he put a hand on his back. "Don't worry tho. Maybe Yuzu will come to like you eventually." He said. "I mean, you get to spend most of the day with her tomorrow!" He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Alright" He said sitting down watching her while thinking "You're strong...You should be fine"

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "I think we still would have met somehow, and besides I have yet to have met anyone like you before"
Roland sighed "i know, but if you fell in love with some else before me, then met me, would you truly give up on the other person." he asked in more of a plea.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Alright" He said sitting down watching her while thinking "You're strong...You should be fine"
*Himeragi began to sleep as she dreamed about....stuff*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi began to sleep as she dreamed about....stuff*

[/QUOTE]
(I don't wanna know what stuff xD )

William's eyes glowed blue as he went motionless

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"I know because I didn't travel far from my house. No posters, no TV interviews, no nothing. I even passed my house a few times, and no signs of sorrow was present." He told her. Ethan looked around and noticed that they had arrived. "We're here." He said bluntly. Ethan wasn't sure if she knew they had arrived or if she just missed it completely. He knocked on the door before opening it and help it open for Yuna.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, wow...thats pretty rude...What jackasses" she said bluntly "No offence to your family" she said as she put her hands in her pockets before walking in the door he opened for her "Thanks" she said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn wrapped her arms around Ryley and hugged him back. "Me too." She said softly before her blush returned when he leaned closer. Autumn closed her eyes and leaned in the rest of the way, gently setting her lips on Ryley's and kissing him.
Ryley stayed there for a moment savoring the experience. He backed off and stared lovingly into her eyes with his forehead on hers. "You know, this just could work out" Ryley smiled as he said that and layed back holding Autumn close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
(She stomped pass them and went into the kitchen.)
Harper came out of the kitchen with a bowl of chips. "really?" She asks smiling

Lexi smiled a little. "Yea cause she's been in the room for the whole 2 days the only thing you came out for was food and for the bathroom" she says with a chuckle
Kite nodded and opened a portal. "Yup! Ollie should be waiting for you on the other side." He said with a toothy grin.

shortyshot8 said:
(I don't wanna know what stuff xD )
William's eyes glowed blue as he went motionless
no shes just dreaming of Kuroh and...her friends xD . but shes mostly dreaming of Assana and Miyuki)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no shes just dreaming of Kuroh and...her friends xD . but shes mostly dreaming of Assana and Miyuki)))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh thank god xD )

William's eyes stopped glowing before he coughed up blood "D-Dammit.....Why now?"

Oliver nodded. "Yup." He said before he put a hand on his back. "Don't worry tho. Maybe Yuzu will come to like you eventually." He said. "I mean, you get to spend most of the day with her tomorrow!" He said with a smile.
Vespy smiled at him as he said that and nodded at him "I guess i'll go back to the dorms since no one else is around right now"
((gonna go watch t.v. i'll be back later))

Kite nodded and opened a portal. "Yup! Ollie should be waiting for you on the other side." He said with a toothy grin.
Harper looked at the portal.. "Your hippo friend?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"I love you so much!~" she chimed happily as she hugged him, moving back a bit before kissing him.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh thank god xD )
William's eyes stopped glowing before he coughed up blood "D-Dammit.....Why now?"
*Himeragi is gonna sleep. and shes gonna stay asleep until someone wakes her*

Nonalaka said:
"I love you so much!~" she chimed happily as she hugged him, moving back a bit before kissing him.
''i love you t-!''

*Natsuru said as he was cut off by Amara kissing him as he kisses her back*

shortyshot8 said:
(Then where is she???)

Al looked at her "Do you REALLY need me?"
Nora blinked before looking away, "That's the thing....I don't know...I can't remember that much of you, but the ones I do have it looked like we were having fun." She mumbled as she stared at the ground. "It's not like it would matter if I said I did need you anyway...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back