• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Vespy said:
Vespy nodded as she mentioned Oliver and said "Yes me and him have become friends i think"
Oliver smirked and cocked a eyebrow at him. "You think?" He asked jokingly.

Yuzu nodded. "Oliver is actually a recent new student too, if you didn't know." She said.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, but you gotta tell me why you don't show emotion in return, deal?" She said and with that there was a quick flash of coloured light an a bear was on the place where Yuna stood.
Ethan was blinded for a second, then when the light disappeared, a bear stood where Yuna just was. "Holy mother of..." Ethan cleared his throat. "I mean, cool." Ethan was surprised by the bear so much his characteristics changed. "The reason why I don't show emotion? It's because I spent so many years without needing too. I lived alone, on the streets, so I had no need to show or use them." He told her truthfully. He hadn't told anyone his story before, it wasn't even a bad one. As his story stated, he didn't see the need to share his story.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite gulped and turned back to the book. "Once... U... Pon... A.... Time..." He said before he fake sneezed. "Whoops! I sneezed on the page! Looks like I can't read to you." He said nervously, knowing she wouldn't buy it.
Lexi chuckled. "Kaito you dont have to lie" she says softly before kissing his cheek

Oliver smirked and cocked a eyebrow at him. "You think?" He asked jokingly.
Yuzu nodded. "Oliver is actually a recent new student too, if you didn't know." She said.
"Now that i had no idea about how recent of a new student is he by chance?" he asked in quizitively.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, but you gotta tell me why you don't show emotion in return, deal?" She said and with that there was a quick flash of coloured light an a bear was on the place where Yuna stood.

"You will?" She said as she looked over at him, blinking a few times "Thanks..". She said quietly, smiling slightly.
Akito smiled. "No problem" he says kindly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as she return his gaze and placed a hand on her stomach,
Amaya closed her eyes cause she had felt a kick. "That didnt feel to good" she chuckled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh, by the way, did you see the picture in our little conversation?))
''nah...just waiting for that father and his wife and baby to come home...then i could really do something. but it doesnt seem like its happening anytime soon...so i dunno''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh right" she smiled ".......do you think we'll ever have kids?" She asked calmly "I know you said you would if i asked but what I mean is, do you ever think we'd want to?"

Vespy said:
"Now that i had no idea about how recent of a new student is he by chance?" he asked in quizitively.
"He's in between I would say... He's still trying to fit in."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "Kaito you dont have to lie" she says softly before kissing his cheek
Kite blushed a bit when she kissed his cheek before looking down in defeat. "Gosh darn it." He said.

Kite blushed a bit when she kissed his cheek before looking down in defeat. "Gosh darn it." He said.
Lexi smiled and shook her head. "Do you want me to teach you?" she asks sweetly

Nonalaka said:
"Oh right" she smiled ".......do you think we'll ever have kids?" She asked calmly "I know you said you would if i asked but what I mean is, do you ever think we'd want to?"
''haha maybe...and also, i know it might be to early to ask something...are you okay if i ask this kind of question?''

*Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara*

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley smiled and noticed Autumn blush. Ryley pretended to not notice and watched the night sky holding Autumn close. "Today's been nice Autumn. I've enjoyed your company." Ryley leaned in to kiss Autumn and caught himself before it was too late and looked back to the sky with a tear in his eye.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn smiled a little, "Today was a lot of fun...the most fun I've had in a day. I'm glad I met you and experienced this..camping thing." She said softly as she looked up at Ryley. Her eyes widened slightly as she noticed him lean closer to her as if to kiss her. Autumn's face turned beet red before she squeezed her eyes shut, waiting. She slowly opened her eyes after a few seconds, realizing that he pulled back and looked up at Ryley again. She noticed the tear in his eyes and asked softly, "Is something wrong?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes cause she had felt a kick. "That didnt feel to good" she chuckled
Ayen scratched his head "that might be from me, Fae are naturally stronger than humans, and there's the fact that I'm part god." he said apologetically.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and shook her head. "Do you want me to teach you?" she asks sweetly
Kite frowned, blushing because he was embarrassed he couldn't do it. "F-Fine... But can we take it slow? I'm a slow learner..." He said.

"ahh i see well then we are both trying to fit in i suppose" he says with a smirk on his "so can i get the tour around the campus or is it too late to do so?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn smiled a little, "Today was a lot of fun...the most fun I've had in a day. I'm glad I met you and experienced this..camping thing." She said softly as she looked up at Ryley. Her eyes widened slightly as she noticed him lean closer to her as if to kiss her. Autumn's face turned beet red before she squeezed her eyes shut, waiting. She slowly opened her eyes after a few seconds, realizing that he pulled back and looked up at Ryley again. She noticed the tear in his eyes and asked softly, "Is something wrong?"
Ryley blinked and stared into Autumn's eyes. "No, sorry I guess I've never been this happy I guess. I startled myself is all." Ryley didn't blink or look away from Autumn and just stared at her smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen scratched his head "that might be from me, Fae are naturally stronger than humans, and there's the fact that I'm part god." he said apologetically.
Amaya huffed. "That didn't feel good at all" she says holding her stomach

Vespy said:
"ahh i see well then we are both trying to fit in i suppose" he says with a smirk on his "so can i get the tour around the campus or is it too late to do so?"
"Sorry... I'm done giving tours for today..." She said as she frowned.

Kite frowned, blushing because he was embarrassed he couldn't do it. "F-Fine... But can we take it slow? I'm a slow learner..." He said.
Lexi nodded. "Don't be embarrassed, I'm your wife." She says taking the book

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Ethan was blinded for a second, then when the light disappeared, a bear stood where Yuna just was. "Holy mother of..." Ethan cleared his throat. "I mean, cool." Ethan was surprised by the bear so much his characteristics changed. "The reason why I don't show emotion? It's because I spent so many years without needing too. I lived alone, on the streets, so I had no need to show or use them." He told her truthfully. He hadn't told anyone his story before, it wasn't even a bad one. As his story stated, he didn't see the need to share his story.

[/QUOTE]
There was another flash of light before Yuna was standing right in front of him now "Ah, Right, Why were you on the streets? If you don't mind me asking?." Yuna was beginning to find this boy interesting now, so she hoped some question asking didn't hurt.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya huffed. "That didn't feel good at all" she says holding her stomach
Ayen hugged her "I'm sorry, if there's any i can do for you, anything at all, let me know." he said before kissing her forehead.

"Sorry... I'm done giving tours for today..." She said as she frowned.
Vespy sighed as she said her tours were done for today but he was very curious as to when her tours start up "When do you start the tours if i may ask?"

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley blinked and stared into Autumn's eyes. "No, sorry I guess I've never been this happy I guess. I startled myself is all." Ryley didn't blink or look away from Autumn and just stared at her smiling.
Autumn tilted her head just a little, "That's sad to hear.... If you're with me then you'll always feel happy! It's rare to see me sad." She smiled at Ryley.

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled. "No problem" he says kindly

She smiled back "So, are you interested in anyone or are you part of a 'thing', you don't have to say of course, just curious"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her "I'm sorry, if there's any i can do for you, anything at all, let me know." he said before kissing her forehead.
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Okay" she says kissing his nose

Vespy said:
Vespy sighed as she said her tours were done for today but he was very curious as to when her tours start up "When do you start the tours if i may ask?"
Yuzu sighed. "I start tours up again tomorrow at 10 am sharp..." She said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "Don't be embarrassed, I'm your wife." She says taking the book
Kite blushed more and more. "I-I know... But still..." He muttered with a frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back