• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Akito raised an eyebrow. "Have you asked him?" he asks softly
"No, why would I ask him something like that?" She said as she looked at him "I just know"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, of course. did you?''

[/QUOTE]

ODSYUGFAWGHEUIWAVFGSVGAy

I LOVE THAT SHOW

NO GAME NO LIFE

BFBAFYWBDFHAWEBHFDHFASDGFASHKLDGJKASDBGVJKFD

Nonalaka said:
"No, why would I ask him something like that?" She said as she looked at him "I just know"
Akito shook his head. "You wont know for sure unless you ask him.." he says softly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

ODSYUGFAWGHEUIWAVFGSVGAy

I LOVE THAT SHOW

NO GAME NO LIFE

BFBAFYWBDFHAWEBHFDHFASDGFASHKLDGJKASDBGVJKFD

[/QUOTE]
(':3) lol...wait did you intentionally type gay?

Roman said:
"Fancy? Restaurant? That means they have either good soup or delightful steak." Han said, trying to talk as if he were a classy person. "Out of all places this one though? I don't even want to tell you what happened last time I went somewhere fancy... It didn't end well..." he said laughing nervously.
Celia looked up at him. "You did say anywhere... Do you want to eat somewhere else?" She asked, tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, of course. did you?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "Yes, really well"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked up at him. "You did say anywhere... Do you want to eat somewhere else?" She asked, tilting her head.
Han shook his head no, "You're right. I did say anywhere. So, shall we?" He asked, stepping aside allowing her to go first.

(Trying to read a book at the house... But he's too stupid to be able to finish a stupid sentence xD )
Lexi comes up the stairs. "The basement is clean." she says shutting the basement door and sitting on the couch

Roman said:
Han shook his head no, "You're right. I did say anywhere. So, shall we?" He asked, stepping aside allowing her to go first.
Celia nodded. "Sure! But if fancy really isn't your thing, we don't have to do fancy..." She said as she walked in.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi comes up the stairs. "The basement is clean." she says shutting the basement door and sitting on the couch
Kite's eyebrow twitches as he tries the first sentence of a book. "Ngh... Once... Ngh... What's that next word?" He asked.

Celia nodded. "Sure! But if fancy really isn't your thing, we don't have to do fancy..." She said as she walked in.

Kite's eyebrow twitches as he tries the first sentence of a book. "Ngh... Once... Ngh... What's that next word?" He asked.
Lexi looked at Kite. "Honey... do you not know how to read?" she asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at Kite. "Honey... do you not know how to read?" she asks softly
Kite shivered when he noticed Lexi had sat next to him. He immediately straightened his posture. "O-Of course I do!" He said with a nervous smile because it was a lie.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

"Salt, water?" Kaname was confused at the statement. He was no idiot, but he never thought about salt water. Even if he did use it to occasionally help his mother in the kitchen when he was young. Shrugging off the thought as he continued down the shore while she split off and took the letter to the seagulls, Kaname halted in his tracks and turned his gaze to the ocean once she returned to his side and mention having fun. Kaname automatically knew his definition of fun was more than different from hers, but he figured he may as well give it a try for her sake.

"Yeah, fun."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked up at him and frowned as she watched him look off into the ocean "You aren't talking much....." she said as she twiddled her thumbs "Are you bored already?" She asked as she continued to frown.

Kite shivered when he noticed Lexi had sat next to him. He immediately straightened his posture. "O-Of course I do!" He said with a nervous smile because it was a lie.
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "Hmm." she hummed. "Read to me.." she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay! For a second, I thought you were homeless. I would have offered you my place...or more like my moms place." Autumn said as she continued to look up at the sky, a gentle smile on her face. She put her arms around herself and shivered a little before reaching over to grab her dress. Once it was in her hands, she slipped it on over her head and then wrapped her arms around herself again. "It's getting a little cold...kind of wish I wore pants or something." She giggled softly before looking at Sylvius and smiling. It looked like he was having fun by himself in the lake, at least that's what it looked like to her. "Is that you're way of making fun of me? Because I'll beat you up if you are." She said jokingly as she looked over at Ryley.
Ryley looked over at Autumn and noticed her shiver, scooting closer and wraping an arm around her he spoke, "I wasn't making fun of you no. I have plenty of tricks though like this." Wrapping both arms around Autumn Ryley snapped his fingers and Sylvius darted up to them. With a nod from Ryley Sylvius sat behind the both of them and scooted close. As he did Ryley slowly dragged Autumn till they were laying on Sylvius's side. It warmed Ryley up and he glanced at Autumn to see her reaction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan, before sliding her tongue into his mouth
Ayen moaned as well, wrapping his tongue around hers as he explored her back with his hands.

Mayyflower said:
Akito shook his head. "You wont know for sure unless you ask him.." he says softly
Ilaani sighed "Why would I want to kn-" she rested her head in her hands, she might as well not deny such a thing any more "I-I guess you're right....."

((I can't make her anyways, Luna still won't answer my posts ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked up at him and frowned as she watched him look off into the ocean "You aren't talking much....." she said as she twiddled her thumbs "Are you bored already?" She asked as she continued to frown.
Kaname brought his gaze back to Camilla. The water looked intriguing to him, and as anyone would be, he was ready to jump into it. Shaking his head in response to her assumption, Kaname swept her up into his arms, and carried her bridal style into the water. Once he was waist deep, he set her down on her feet and began staring into the water, occasionally poking his index finger at the water's surface.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani sighed "Why would I want to kn-" she rested her head in her hands, she might as well not deny such a thing any more "I-I guess you're right....."
((I can't make her anyways, Luna still won't answer my posts ;- ;) )
Akito smiled warmly. "Its okay, Ill ask him if he likes anyone" he says putting a hand on her shoulders

Nonalaka said:
She giggled and shook her head "Fair enough~" She said as she continued to search for the room.
Roland chuckled "you know, you're really cute on top of being beautiful." he said sweetly.

Nonalaka said:
"Saying what's on your mind huh" she nodded "I do the same" she continued before looking up at him "No, I don't find you boring at all" she said shaking her head.....I'm sorry if I give that vibe"
He looked at her as she said sorry. "You didn't, just asking since I don't show emotion." Lorne admitted. "Is this school really that big?" He asked out loud as they continued there journey. He looked at Yuna to see if she was lying about him being a bore. He couldn't really tell, so his attention went back to the journey. "May I see you're powers? I find the bear one hard to believe, even if you have bear ears." He told her straight up. What was the reason in beating around the bush? There was no reason.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put a hand on his cheek, tilting her head.
Ayen pulled his mouth away, breathing heavily looking into Amaya's eyes, not saying anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back