• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him "....Reasons huh?" She chuckled "Fair enough" she said before smiling "Well that's good to hear"
Akito chuckled and nodded. "Yea, So are you and Allen a thing now?" he asks

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler had fainted from blood loss. However, Dark Tyler was still alive. That meant Tyler was still alive. A group of angels had surrounded Tyler. They were all healing his wounds.
Dark Tyler looked over at the now cracked open door. "He should be ok within a few hours..."
Han nodded and smiled, "Alright, that's good." He said before turning back to Celia. "Dark Tyler said he has a few hours until he's fully healed. Now... I need to find something to do while I wait..."

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"Makes sense. How's the outside world then?" He asked as a joke. However, it wasn't very clear. Ethan didn't really joke so it felt weird for him too. He continued to walk with Yuna, thinking of what to say, or if he should say anything anyway. "This hall is too long." He mumbled quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Yuna blinked a few times, her ears twitching a bit "Its less violent than i expected" She looked over at him and raised a brow "I heard that, Am I that boring that you can't wait until the journey is over?" She asked.

Roman said:
Han nodded and smiled, "Alright, that's good." He said before turning back to Celia. "Dark Tyler said he has a few hours until he's fully healed. Now... I need to find something to do while I wait..."
Celia giggled and nudged him. "We could have that date if you still want it." She said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled and nodded. "Yea, So are you and Allen a thing now?" he asks
"Eh?" Ilaani froze as she felt her cheeks heat up "O-of course not! D-dont be silly!"

Celia giggled and nudged him. "We could have that date if you still want it." She said happily.
Han chuckled, "I don't know how I almost forgot about that. Maybe I hit my head or something, but yeah I'm still up for it."

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I don't know how I almost forgot about that. Maybe I hit my head or something, but yeah I'm still up for it."
Celia nodded. "Alright! Where do you feel like eatting?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept petting Amara's head softly as he watches her sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Eventually Amara's eyes fluttered open before she turned her head and looked up at Natsuru "Good morning~"

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" Ilaani froze as she felt her cheeks heat up "O-of course not! D-dont be silly!"
Akito patted her head. "Its okay, I know you like him, your secrets safe with me" he says jokingly

Nonalaka said:
Eventually Amara's eyes fluttered open before she turned her head and looked up at Natsuru "Good morning~"
''good morning''

*Natsuru said with a smile*

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley finished his fish and sighed, "I have an apartment but I prefer the outdoors when I can. Besides, today has been fun." Ryley glanced over at Autumn and then watched Sylvius swim around in the lake. It was nice and the sun was almost setting. He could feel the air getting cool and that could mean it would be cold through the night. "Plus, you're pretty funny, your reactions so far have been priceless." Ryley chuckled and turned his head to make sure the fire didn't burn anything then turned back to look at Autumn.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Oh okay! For a second, I thought you were homeless. I would have offered you my place...or more like my moms place." Autumn said as she continued to look up at the sky, a gentle smile on her face. She put her arms around herself and shivered a little before reaching over to grab her dress. Once it was in her hands, she slipped it on over her head and then wrapped her arms around herself again. "It's getting a little cold...kind of wish I wore pants or something." She giggled softly before looking at Sylvius and smiling. It looked like he was having fun by himself in the lake, at least that's what it looked like to her. "Is that you're way of making fun of me? Because I'll beat you up if you are." She said jokingly as she looked over at Ryley.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked a few times, her ears twitching a bit "Its less violent than i expected" She looked over at him and raised a brow "I heard that, Am I that boring that you can't wait until the journey is over?" She asked.
"No, I actually find your story rather intriguing, I just have the habit of saying what's on my mind. What I meant..." Just as he was about to continue, the hall opened up a bit. "The hall has been going on for too long without any change." He explained. He then looked around to gesture that his point was no longer valid. He didn't really care. He didn't feel embarrassed. Even if he did he wasn't going to show it. "Am I a bore to you?" He asked, still showing no emotion.

Mayyflower said:
Akito patted her head. "Its okay, I know you like him, your secrets safe with me" he says jokingly
"I-I don't!" She said puffing out her red cheeks "besides...he doesn't like me anyways..." she said quietly

Celia nodded. "Alright! Where do you feel like eatting?" She asked.
Han chuckled, "Anywhere. I'm starving, so as long as I can eat then I am satisfied and happy." He said as his clothes changed back to normal.

Nonalaka said:
"I-I don't!" She said puffing out her red cheeks "besides...he doesn't like me anyways..." she said quietly
Akito raised an eyebrow. "Have you asked him?" he asks softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good morning''
*Natsuru said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Amara moved up nearer to his face "Sleep well?" She asked before nuzzling his neck.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Anywhere. I'm starving, so as long as I can eat then I am satisfied and happy." He said as his clothes changed back to normal.
Celia nodded. "Anywhere it is!" She said before she teleported them to a fancy restaurant. She snapped her fingers and Han immediately changed into a suit, while Celia changed into a dress.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"No, I actually find your story rather intriguing, I just have the habit of saying what's on my mind. What I meant..." Just as he was about to continue, the hall opened up a bit. "The hall has been going on for too long without any change." He explained. He then looked around to gesture that his point was no longer valid. He didn't really care. He didn't feel embarrassed. Even if he did he wasn't going to show it. "Am I a bore to you?" He asked, still showing no emotion.

[/QUOTE]
"Saying what's on your mind huh" she nodded "I do the same" she continued before looking up at him "No, I don't find you boring at all" she said shaking her head.....I'm sorry if I give that vibe"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled at his response as she turned her head to look at him "Yes, Salty, it is salt water after all" she said before her attention turned to a group of seagulls over on a rock nearby "Ah, hold on a second.." she said before making her way over to them and kneeling to their level as they flew and waddled towards her "There you are!" She said to them "You know to take this to my parents right?" She said as she pulled the letter from the bag and gave it to the seagull petting it on the head before it took off she waved at it before looking at Kaname "There, that's my job done for today" she chuckled "Let's have fun now"

"Salt, water?" Kaname was confused at the statement. He was no idiot, but he never thought about salt water. Even if he did use it to occasionally help his mother in the kitchen when he was young. Shrugging off the thought as he continued down the shore while she split off and took the letter to the seagulls, Kaname halted in his tracks and turned his gaze to the ocean once she returned to his side and mention having fun. Kaname automatically knew his definition of fun was more than different from hers, but he figured he may as well give it a try for her sake.

"Yeah, fun."

Celia nodded. "Anywhere it is!" She said before she teleported them to a fancy restaurant. She snapped her fingers and Han immediately changed into a suit, while Celia changed into a dress.
"Fancy? Restaurant? That means they have either good soup or delightful steak." Han said, trying to talk as if he were a classy person. "Out of all places this one though? I don't even want to tell you what happened last time I went somewhere fancy... It didn't end well..." he said laughing nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back