• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "There is another thing I have wanted to say...I just don't know how to say it....I feel a deep regret in what I did...I believe the words one would use is...I'm sorry"
"its about damn time i hear those words" she said smiling slightly as she didnt turn back around to face al

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu nodded. "I see you already know me! What might be the name of this cute boy under the hat?" She asked with a smile.
"My name would be Vespy Unbrose i'm a demigod from the 5th dimension" he said with a slight smirk on his face towards the young ladie.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"its about damn time i hear those words" she said smiling slightly as she didnt turn back around to face al

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Yeah...I'm really sorry" He laughed sadly "Those words...They feel good to say" He said tears filling his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"hopfully" she said softly to euloria before finishing her own ice cream

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled at her and nodded "Yeah"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah...I'm really sorry" He laughed sadly "Those words...They feel good to say" He said tears filling his eyes
hina just nodded before looking at dex "coming?" she asked him before glancing back over at al

Roman said:
(( Han kicked his ass :3 Sike they kicked each other's ass. But Han still prevailed.
tumblr_mzzbec2ub91t72ekko1_500.gif
))
(( If only Nyx was with him when it happened xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina just nodded before looking at dex "coming?" she asked him before glancing back over at al

[/QUOTE]
Al waved a little "Until we meet again"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled quietly,"I did say I liked nature, it's very beautiful. Though I've never been outside a night." She said as she swam over to the edge of the lake and put both her hands on the edge before she pulled herself out. Sitting down on the side, her legs hung in the water as she gently kicked them. "My powers are kind of weird...I don't know what all of them are yet. I haven't tried using my other powers."

(( Oh good xD Then I'm okay with him coming lol ))
Once the fish finished cooking Ryley brought one over for Autumn. Just wait, you think nature is beautiful now, you'll love it at night, especially if the weather is just right and being that it just rained we have a good chance. Ryley sighed and took a bite of his fish while handing the other to Autumn. The sun was getting close to setting and that meant the fireflies and other nighttime creatures would be out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina just nodded before she started to walk back for the coffin

[/QUOTE]
Al put his hands in his pockets and began walking away "All that's left in this story is now you....Thana"

Kagura stared blankly "I think that crack head just did it... didn't he... oh god" she mumbled "please don't make me hurt anyone" she whispered

@anyone

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Ethan hadn't noticed her ears yet. It caught him by surprise. She then mentioned she had water manipulation. "I have that...basically. Except I control shadows." Yet again, silence filled the gap, yet again. "I've just came from the left, nothing there." He told her. "So, right?"

[/QUOTE]
"That's pretty cool" she said genuinely impressed. She nodded and began to walk right "So, why did you come to the school?"

Dnaleri017 said:
Once the fish finished cooking Ryley brought one over for Autumn. Just wait, you think nature is beautiful now, you'll love it at night, especially if the weather is just right and being that it just rained we have a good chance. Ryley sighed and took a bite of his fish while handing the other to Autumn. The sun was getting close to setting and that meant the fireflies and other nighttime creatures would be out.
Autumn smiled and gracefully took the fish,"Thanks! I'm excited for this now..." She said with a grin before taking a bite out of her fish, swallowing it soon after. Her eyes lit up as she continued to eat it,"This is so good! I've never eaten fish before either, most just...junk food and sometimes a salad." She said as she looked over at Ryley before looking out towards the sun, watching it slowly set and create a hue of orange and reds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Then that is we're we are headed! I can't go in the girl's dorm because I'll be labeled a pervert most likely. So I'll show you the way over there. If you want, I can give you a tour." Kaz said.
Yumi smiled,"That would be nice! You don't have to if you don't want though. I'm sure I can find everything with this map." She held it up and waved the map a little before she began walking towards the girls dorm.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi smiled,"That would be nice! You don't have to if you don't want though. I'm sure I can find everything with this map." She held it up and waved the map a little before she began walking towards the girls dorm.
Kaz scratched his head, "Oh yeah... Well I'm gonna go then. See you around."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "it would be preferable if you didn't." he said calmly while smiling at her.
She giggled and shook her head "Fair enough~" She said as she continued to search for the room.

Nonalaka said:
"That's pretty cool" she said genuinely impressed. She nodded and began to walk right "So, why did you come to the school?"
"I dunno. Just did. It seemed like a good idea." He said as he turned right "What about you?" Ethan didn't know the reason of why he was more talkative then normal. Maybe because it couldn't do any harm? Just two new students heading to the same place, making small talk.

shortyshot8 said:
Al warped to the courtyard and sighed "I wonder what Nora will say"
@WeirdPrincess

Tark tilted his head "Loverboy?"
Nora walked into the courtyard of the school, "Snow should be fine...I left her with a clone so she's safe..for now anyway..." She said quietly before she spotted Al. A smile broke out on to her face before she went over to him,"Hey! How've you been?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora walked into the courtyard of the school, "Snow should be fine...I left her with a clone so she's safe..for now anyway..." She said quietly before she spotted Al. A smile broke out on to her face before she went over to him,"Hey! How've you been?"
Al looked at her "Oh just plotting my death"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair chuckles then turns to her side and slowly falls asleep
Tark shrugged "I have no idea what she means" He said to himself before slowly drifting off

Roman said:
"Because, I had two reasons: 1: The will to fight 2: You asked, so why wouldn't I do it?" Han said smiling. "Besides, I also work to surprise and amaze people." He said jokingly.
Celia nodded and poked his nose before standing again. "You deserve the best." She said. "You saved my son..."

Vespy said:
"My name would be Vespy Unbrose i'm a demigod from the 5th dimension" he said with a slight smirk on his face towards the young ladie.
Yuzu nodded. "A demigod? That means your half human, half god right?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back