• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "I'm shocked...That you are still clinging to that...." He opened his eyes but they were that of a Dragon's "I only break hearts...I don't know how to love"
"then why did you even bother to say you love me..... if you where gonna break my heart why didnt you say that in the beginning" she said quietly to him

Vespy said:
((Oh i see well can you quote me when he talks to her? i'm gonna just chill in the courtyard))
((Mmk))

Oliver started talking to Yuzu. "Hey, I was wondering if you could meet somebody?" He asked.

Yuzu nodded. "Sure! I like meeting new people!" She said happily.

Oliver nodded back and walked back over to Vespy with Yuzu beside her. "This is Yuzu, the schools lead in student government."

She waves. "Hello!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay!" Yumi said before going into the room then came out minutes later, a key and a map, her schedule, and a few other things in her hand. "Ah, I got it! It says my dorm number is.... 270 in the girls dorm area."
"Then that is we're we are headed! I can't go in the girl's dorm because I'll be labeled a pervert most likely. So I'll show you the way over there. If you want, I can give you a tour." Kaz said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler picked up Tyler, carrying him back to Celia's room.
Celia kneeled down and kissed him, blushing as she did. His wounds slowly began to heal.
When the last wound on his back began healing, Han winced and put a hand to his back, immediately as a reaction. When it finished healing he sighed in relief, but didn't move a muscle at all. "Thank you..." he said quietly to Celia.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"then why did you even bother to say you love me..... if you where gonna break my heart why didnt you say that in the beginning" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I don't know...You just felt different...I thought maybe if I was with you I could change....It seems I was a fool to try"

((Mmk))
Oliver started talking to Yuzu. "Hey, I was wondering if you could meet somebody?" He asked.

Yuzu nodded. "Sure! I like meeting new people!" She said happily.

Oliver nodded back and walked back over to Vespy with Yuzu beside her. "This is Yuzu, the schools lead in student government."

She waves. "Hello!"
Vespy wiped the sweat from his brow another time and by time he had done that Oliver had returned with Yuzu he was shy around new people even more so girls so he tipped his cap to her and said " hello Yuzu it's a pleasure to meet you"

Dnaleri017 said:
Of course we're camping, you said you like nature right? You'll love the neat things that come out at night. Plus you have that weird power so if we actually need anything camping related you'll probably end up making one appear. Ryley chuckled and kept watching the fish to make sure they didn't burn.
Autumn giggled quietly,"I did say I liked nature, it's very beautiful. Though I've never been outside a night." She said as she swam over to the edge of the lake and put both her hands on the edge before she pulled herself out. Sitting down on the side, her legs hung in the water as she gently kicked them. "My powers are kind of weird...I don't know what all of them are yet. I haven't tried using my other powers."

((No, Han stopped him, he's normal now :3))
(( Oh good xD Then I'm okay with him coming lol ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I don't know...You just felt different...I thought maybe if I was with you I could change....It seems I was a fool to try"
"i guess you where" she said quietly before the stone reapers started to move from there spots at the corners of hinas coffin

Roman said:
When the last wound on his back began healing, Han winced and put a hand to his back, immediately as a reaction. When it finished healing he sighed in relief, but didn't move a muscle at all. "Thank you..." he said quietly to Celia.
Celia giggled quietly. "No problem..." She said softly. "You just keep surprising me Han... You managed to beat him in such a enraged state." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i guess you where" she said quietly before the stone reapers started to move from there spots at the corners of hinas coffin

[/QUOTE]
Al sighe "But with you...It felt strange...My heart...Actually hurt when I did those things..." He said placing a hand on his chest "I don't get it....It makes no sense"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Aw shit... xD Is he still gonna be all crazy and stuff? ))
(( Han kicked his ass :3 Sike they kicked each other's ass. But Han still prevailed.

tumblr_mzzbec2ub91t72ekko1_500.gif
))

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighe "But with you...It felt strange...My heart...Actually hurt when I did those things..." He said placing a hand on his chest "I don't get it....It makes no sense"
hina stopped "then i guess you did feel a little bit of love" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina stopped "then i guess you did feel a little bit of love" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "What? That's not...Possible...." He said in shock

Vespy said:
Vespy wiped the sweat from his brow another time and by time he had done that Oliver had returned with Yuzu he was shy around new people even more so girls so he tipped his cap to her and said " hello Yuzu it's a pleasure to meet you"
Yuzu nodded. "I see you already know me! What might be the name of this cute boy under the hat?" She asked with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him deeper, putting her hands on his chest
Ayen moved his hands under her shirt and up her back as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Nonalaka said:
"...Well it is a school for the gifted" she said plainly as she looked at him "So yes, I do" she pointed to her ears, which resembled a bears "As you can see, I'm not normal" she laughed lightly which she didn't do often "I have water manipulation and I can turn into a bear" she said with a nod.
Ethan hadn't noticed her ears yet. It caught him by surprise. She then mentioned she had water manipulation. "I have that...basically. Except I control shadows." Yet again, silence filled the gap, yet again. "I've just came from the left, nothing there." He told her. "So, right?"

Celia giggled quietly. "No problem..." She said softly. "You just keep surprising me Han... You managed to beat him in such a enraged state." She said softly.
"Because, I had two reasons: 1: The will to fight 2: You asked, so why wouldn't I do it?" Han said smiling. "Besides, I also work to surprise and amaze people." He said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"only love makes some one feel pain when they cheat on some one" she said

[/QUOTE]
Al gulped "That can't be right......Me? Love? I was made to bring pain...Hate....But how did I love?"

Roman said:
(( Han kicked his ass :3 Sike they kicked each other's ass. But Han still prevailed.
tumblr_mzzbec2ub91t72ekko1_500.gif
))
((It ain't over tho, Kiri still has to take down Aiden and stop him from transmitting the primal vaccine.))

((It ain't over tho, Kiri still has to take down Aiden and stop him from transmitting the primal vaccine.))
(( We're all fucked xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al gulped "That can't be right......Me? Love? I was made to bring pain...Hate....But how did I love?"
"dont ask me... all i know is love is the only thing that makes some one hurt or feel horrible after they cheat on some one that loved them" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"dont ask me... all i know is love is the only thing that makes some one hurt or feel horrible after they cheat on some one that loved them" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "There is another thing I have wanted to say...I just don't know how to say it....I feel a deep regret in what I did...I believe the words one would use is...I'm sorry"

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled when he thought about why he was tired "oh reasons... Life a Has been going normal for me" he says smiling
She raised a brow at him "....Reasons huh?" She chuckled "Fair enough" she said before smiling "Well that's good to hear"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back