• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"so youve finally realized whats best" she asked him her expression becoming stone faced as she watched him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "This world has no need for me anymore" He said honestly

Nonalaka said:
"So you're overwhelmed then" she said before she finished off the last of her ice cream.
"i guess you could say that" she said quietly as she looked at euloria before taking another small bite of her ice cream

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blew out that water that was in her mouth, watching as Sylvius sprinted off into the forest before she saluted Ryley, "Okay! I'll be...here because I have no where else to go." She laughed lightly before diving under water to swim around.
Ryley set up a small campfire and lit it on fire, he then went back to the shore and picked up his shirt dusting the sand off and then putting it back on. His pants were completely wet but he was fine with that. Sylvius returned shortly after with multiple fish in his jaws. Ryley took them and put them on sticks and set them above the fire while Sylvius ate two fish and jumped back into the lake. The fish will be done in a few minutes if you're hungry. Good old camping style!

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "This world has no need for me anymore" He said honestly
"im sorry to say this but it never had a need for you" she said to him as she leaned into dex more waiting to see if al would get angry or not

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"Class schedule. Didn't even think of that." Ethan didn't really have a reason to be where he was. He was lost. "I guess I need to do that too" Ethan thought of all the ways in which it could end. "Well, time to walk through these halls aimlessly. If only I could talk to shadows." He complained as he began to walk back the way he came. He stopped and turned around. If he had someone with him, there was less chance he would get into trouble. So, he stood, waiting.

[/QUOTE]
Yuna stared at him for a bit before walking in the same directions "I guess two people searching is better than one" she said with a shrug "I'm Yuna"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Much needed rest? Last I recall you should be in hell....You are lucky Thana granted you your request"
Dex gritted his teeth. "How many times do I have to say it? I made a mistake. I paid for my sins with death. What more do you want from me?" He asked. "Will it satisfy you if I just went to hell, making Hina unhappy?"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"im sorry to say this but it never had a need for you" she said to him as she leaned into dex more waiting to see if al would get angry or not
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled "I guess you are right" He said softly leaning against the wall "I was just a Monster that was born into a world that had all the pain it needed...Then I just brought more"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler coughed up water as he was punched. "Agh!!!" He yelled as the final punch hit him. The orange light around him dimmed slightly.

Oliver nodded. "Of course! You two should hit it off." He joked as he headed back towards the courtyard. "Her name is Yuzu."
Han sighed, "He almost killed me..." he said before warping them to the temple. "Celia! Dark Tyler! I have Tyler!" Han called out.

Dex gritted his teeth. "How many times do I have to say it? I made a mistake. I paid for my sins with death. What more do you want from me?" He asked. "Will it satisfy you if I just went to hell and make Hina unhappy?"
@Daniel reaver
Al sighed "Damn dog..All you ever do is bark...If you want to go for a walk just ask"

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "I guess you are right" He said softly leaning against the wall "I was just a Monster that was born into a world that had all the pain it needed...Then I just brought more"
"yyyyup.. you and your brother both" she said as she crossed her arms and sighed a little before smiling a little as she watched him angered by him talking to dex that way

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yyyyup.. you and your brother both" she said as she crossed her arms and sighed a little
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes flashed "Don't talk about my brother" He said sharply

Roman said:
Han sighed, "He almost killed me..." he said before warping them to the temple. "Celia! Dark Tyler! I have Tyler!" Han called out.
Tyler's eyes suddenly shot open, Tyler quickly getting on top of Han. He started choking him to death.

Celia rushed out. "Crap crap crap!" She squealed as she tried to pull Tyler off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi nodded and followed behind Kaz, looking around at the different rooms and people there were.
Kaz stopped walking and pointed to a little room, "That's where they have out keys and stuff. Just tell em' your name and you're set." He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes flashed "Don't talk about my brother" He said sharply
"why not... you hurt me.. and he had the balls to screw with the emotions of some one that's almost as powerful as a sanctum" she said coldly to him as she smirked "oh and dont talk to dex that way.... at least he stayed" she said to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley set up a small campfire and lit it on fire, he then went back to the shore and picked up his shirt dusting the sand off and then putting it back on. His pants were completely wet but he was fine with that. Sylvius returned shortly after with multiple fish in his jaws. Ryley took them and put them on sticks and set them above the fire while Sylvius ate two fish and jumped back into the lake. The fish will be done in a few minutes if you're hungry. Good old camping style!
"Fish?" Autumn gasped as she resurfaced and wiped her hair out of her face. "Are we going to camp here now? I've never been camping before!" She looked excited at the thought of camping, considering her and her family have never done it before. She's never camped with any of her friends either. Swimming on her back, she began to float around aimlessly as she looked up at the sky.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why not... you hurt me.. and he had the balls to screw with the emotions of some one that's almost as powerful as a sanctum" she said coldly to him as she smirked "oh and dont talk to dex that way.... at least he stayed" she said to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Al growled "I don't care what you say about me....But my brother......He still has a life to live....He is NOT that same man he was before"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stared at him for a bit before walking in the same directions "I guess two people searching is better than one" she said with a shrug "I'm Yuna"
"Indeed it is." He agreed with the girl who had just told him her name. Yuna. "The name's Ethan" He said as he continued to walk. The silence grew between them. "Do you...uh, have powers?" He asked her. He heard something which sounded like a fight outside. Not a normal fight either. A fight with powers, so he assumed everyone had powers here.

Tyler's eyes suddenly shot open, Tyler quickly getting on top of Han. He started choking him to death.
Celia rushed out. "Crap crap crap!" She squealed as she tried to pull Tyler off.
Han's sword appeared in his hand and he immediately stabbed Tyler. Han coughed for a moment, before speaking, "He won't die..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled "I don't care what you say about me....But my brother......He still has a life to live....He is NOT that same man he was before"
"sure... you said that about your self once... and yet you where still the same..... and now that girl is hurting badly because of it" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"sure... you said that about your self once... and yet you where still the same..... and now that girl is hurting badly because of it" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al glared at her "You are a Monster.....You never change" He said

Roman said:
Han's sword appeared in his hand and he immediately stabbed Tyler. Han coughed for a moment, before speaking, "He won't die..."
Tyler coughed blood as his hands and limbs went limp, falling onto Han's chest.

Celia let out deep breaths. "Please... Be... More... Careful... With... My... Son..." She said softly in between breathes.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya returned a deep, passionate kiss
Ayen pressed his body against hers pulling his lips away just long enough to catch his breath before deeply kissing her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back