• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Cause I'm bored and haven't used her in a while)

Raven sat ontop of the school, looking around, she layed down and looked up at the sky

@ANYONE

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"whats so serious as you need to disturb our rest" she asked him her expression softening a little

[/QUOTE]
Al pulled out the ring in his pocket...The same one from when they got married as he held it out to her "I no longer need this.....For I am going to be joining you soon"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver rolled his eyes at his smirk. "Sure. I believe one of my friends is in the courtyard giving tours of the school..." He said.
Vespy could sense Oliver was getting a ta d annoyed with him so he lowered his hat and said "could you introduce me to this friend of yours?"

Nonalaka said:
"So....you don't like how your childhood was so short?" Euloria asked, trying to understand what she meant.
"its not that its just.... because of how quickly i grew up i was hit with all the emotions and changes of growing up in a matter of hours.. i didnt get the time it takes a regular person to grow" she said to euloria

Roman said:
Han then thought for a moment, "I hit Dark Tyler 5 times and he changed back... Maybe I do the same for Tyler." He said swimming over to Tyler. He pulled him out of the water and punched him 5 times as hard as he could. "This better work..."
Tyler coughed up water as he was punched. "Agh!!!" He yelled as the final punch hit him. The orange light around him dimmed slightly.

Vespy said:
Vespy could sense Oliver was getting a ta d annoyed with him so he lowered his hat and said "could you introduce me to this friend of yours?"
Oliver nodded. "Of course! You two should hit it off." He joked as he headed back towards the courtyard. "Her name is Yuzu."

shortyshot8 said:
Al pulled out the ring in his pocket...The same one from when they got married as he held it out to her "I no longer need this.....For I am going to be joining you soon"
"then it will follow you..... its one of the curses of breaking the oath...... you will carry that ring for all eternity" she said to him

Dnaleri017 said:
Hey I thought it was pretty funny. Ryley splashed Autumn again and swam toward Sylvius who was beginning to make a small whirlpool in the lake. He whispered something to Sylvius and pointed into the forest and Sylvius dashed away into the forest. I'll be back in the water in a couple of minutes, I'm gonna make us a campfire. Ryley got up out of the water and began picking up some sticks and twigs and piling them up.
Autumn blew out that water that was in her mouth, watching as Sylvius sprinted off into the forest before she saluted Ryley, "Okay! I'll be...here because I have no where else to go." She laughed lightly before diving under water to swim around.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow and put her hands in her pockets "Well chances are, similar reasons to you" she said as she looked around before shrugging "Or perhaps not I dunno, I'm looking for the secretary's office to get my class schedule"
"Class schedule. Didn't even think of that." Ethan didn't really have a reason to be where he was. He was lost. "I guess I need to do that too" Ethan thought of all the ways in which it could end. "Well, time to walk through these halls aimlessly. If only I could talk to shadows." He complained as he began to walk back the way he came. He stopped and turned around. If he had someone with him, there was less chance he would get into trouble. So, he stood, waiting.

shortyshot8 said:
Another ghastly image appeared next to Hina. "What am I? Chopped liver?" Dex asked as he manifested next to Hina.

@Daniel reaver

Tyler coughed up water as he was punched. "Agh!!!" He yelled as the final punch hit him. The orange light around him dimmed slightly.

Oliver nodded. "Of course! You two should hit it off." He joked as he headed back towards the courtyard. "Her name is Yuzu."
Vespy smiled as he followed Oliver back to the courtyard he noticed that it was starting to get late but being summer time plenty of time left in the day "so what is she like as a person if i may ask?"

Daniel reaver]"then it will follow you..... its one of the curses of breaking the oath...... you will carry that ring for all eternity" she said to him [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=TheRebelliousDragon] [COLOR=#0000ff]Another ghastly image appeared next to Hina. "What am I? Chopped liver?" Dex asked as he manifested next to Hina.[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Al chuckled a little "Is that so? Shame...I felt you could use it for something better"

Another ghastly image appeared next to Hina. "What am I? Chopped liver?" Dex asked as he manifested next to Hina.
@Daniel reaver
shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "Is that so? Shame...I felt you could use it for something better"
hina sighed as she leaned against dex "why do you do that.." she said obviously aggravated and stressed by al being here with the ring and dex acting like she doesnt care for him before she looked at al "look al i have no need for your ring... its your burden to bear" she said to him

Vespy said:
Vespy smiled as he followed Oliver back to the courtyard he noticed that it was starting to get late but being summer time plenty of time left in the day "so what is she like as a person if i may ask?"
Oliver chuckled. "Let's just say... She's the AUTHORITY here." He said with a smile, looking back at Vespy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina sighed as she leaned against dex "why do you do that.." she said obviously aggravated and stressed by al being here with the ring and dex acting like she doesnt care for him before she looked at al "look al i have no need for your ring... its your burden to bear" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "You make it sound like a bad thing to have"

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "Yea, I am" she says sitting down next to her. "So what have you been up too? And what are you reading?" He asks
"Eh, nothing much life has been pretty quiet recently" she said with a shrug "Eh, just some dumb potion book, I was trying to study but, bleh" she rolled her eyes and chuckled "What about you? Why are you tired?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina sighed as she leaned against dex "why do you do that.." she said obviously aggravated and stressed by al being here with the ring and dex acting like she doesnt care for him before she looked at al "look al i have no need for your ring... its your burden to bear" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex hugged Hina close to him. "Listen Al... You are disturbing our much needed rest..." He said sharply to him. "If you continue to stress out my Hina then I will defy death and make your life a nightmare."

@shortyshot8

Oliver chuckled. "Let's just say... She's the AUTHORITY here." He said with a smile, looking back at Vespy.
Vespy smiled back at him while they kept walking towards the courtyard he had an idea as to who she was "is she like the dean around this place?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "You make it sound like a bad thing to have"
Dex hugged Hina close to him. "Listen Al... You are disturbing our much needed rest..." He said sharply to him. "If you continue to stress out my Hina then I will defy death and make your life a nightmare."
@shortyshot8
hina sighed as she pressed against dexes chest with one hand to keep him there "i do al because it will be in death and the curse will slowly leak over to your life if you dont die" she said to him

@shortyshot8
Al smirked "Much needed rest? Last I recall you should be in hell....You are lucky Thana granted you your request"

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "I'll take you to get it." He said smiling. "Follow me." He said making his way out of the room.
Yumi nodded and followed behind Kaz, looking around at the different rooms and people there were.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota lead them out of the dorm and into the hallways to begin looking for the right room.
Roland smiled as he followed her through the hallways "so, this is what it feels like to blindly follow a woman." he said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina sighed as she pressed against dexes chest with one hand to keep him there "i do al because it will be in death and the curse will slowly leak over to your life if you dont die" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "I see" He sighed "That's fine...Because I plan on dying" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"its not that its just.... because of how quickly i grew up i was hit with all the emotions and changes of growing up in a matter of hours.. i didnt get the time it takes a regular person to grow" she said to euloria

[/QUOTE]
"So you're overwhelmed then" she said before she finished off the last of her ice cream.

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I see" He sighed "That's fine...Because I plan on dying" He said
(( dun......dun.....DUUUUUUN! Death is nearing for Al...take pity on the poor soul...or don't ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back