• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "you're the unlucky one, if i try i cant tell how every living thing around me feels, that's what many people have called an 'invasion of privacy'" he chuckled.
Amaya chuckled and hugged him tighter

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Try and fight me I dare you" He looked at them with a dare "Can you kill the man who can defy death?"
the largest reaper slowly moved forward and bent down till its black empty sockets where level with als eyes "we are the elder reapers masters of death." the reaper said in a horrific and dead raspy whisper to al

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley stared for a moment, so not only do you have the power to just make things appear but you can't control it? Pretty cool, also the water is warm because of Sylvius, being a hellhound his body temperature warms the water to a comfortable degree. Ryley swam closer to Autumn and splashed water in her face, Though the lake is still nice nonetheless! Ryley chuckled for a minute.
Autumn nodded, "That makes sense! I like Sylvius, he's a good hellhound. He's probably my favorite...even though I only know of one." She laughed a little before flinching back when water was splashed in her face. "Hey! That wasn't nice." She giggled as she splashed Ryley back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you try being only a couple months old" she said to euloria as she looked at her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria chuckled "I grew up fast too y'know" she said as she looked back at her "I just didn't take on so many adult responsibilities when I was your age...perhaps you are rushing things"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver sighed. "I mean don't start a fight or something on your first day." He said. "You get a really bad reputation for that sort of thing."
Vespy nodded to himself as Oliver answered him he knew not to start a fight he preferred not to start a fight if he could help it "don't worry i won't i know better then to start a fight on my first day"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the largest reaper slowly moved forward and bent down till its black empty sockets where level with als eyes "we are the elder reapers masters of death." the reaper said in a horrific and dead raspy whisper to al

[/QUOTE]
Al looked in it's eyes "You are a jackass" He said before sighing "Look I'm not looking for a fight...Just Hina...I need to talk to her...If not her then who else?"

Mel said:
I laugh, "what"
Tal smirked "Nothing"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria chuckled "I grew up fast too y'know" she said as she looked back at her "I just didn't take on so many adult responsibilities when I was your age...perhaps you are rushing things"
"im part succubus what would you expect" she said to euloria

Vespy said:
Vespy nodded to himself as Oliver answered him he knew not to start a fight he preferred not to start a fight if he could help it "don't worry i won't i know better then to start a fight on my first day"
Oliver nodded with approval at his answer. "Good." He said before they arrived in front of a door, leading to his room. "This'll be where your staying..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked in it's eyes "You are a jackass" He said before sighing "Look I'm not looking for a fight...Just Hina...I need to talk to her...If not her then who else?"

Tal smirked "Nothing"
"and what. if she doesn't wish. to see you" it asked taking a raspy dead breath every so often "will you. force her to?' he asked

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Ethan was lost in his new school. Only recently had he found out about this place and today was his first day. He walked towards the main hall, aimlessly and silent. He turned a corner and almost walked into someone. "Sorry" He said quietly. "This is the main hall, right?" He asked her confusedly. Surely no one should be here. Alas, here, a girl was, looking for someone? Whatever her reasoning was, she was here.

[/QUOTE]
Yuna quickly stepped back "Its fine" she said shaking her head "I....Think?" She said before rubbing the side of her neck with her hand "Sorry I haven't been here long"

Tyler didn't listen, firing his Vice Beam at him.
Han sighed and swung his sword, this time sending a gold aura to stop the beam.

YjtueA.gif

"Are you still gonna try?"

Oliver nodded with approval at his answer. "Good." He said before they arrived in front of a door, leading to his room. "This'll be where your staying..." He said.
Vespy looked up at the huge door standing in front of them he had never seen such a huge door ever in his short life "so this is it huh well i guess this is where we part ways then?" he asked with a smile?

Roman said:
Han sighed and swung his sword, this time sending a gold aura to stop the beam.
YjtueA.gif

"Are you still gonna try?"
The dragon growled and appeared above him, slamming his claws through him over and over.

Mayyflower said:
Akito walked through the the courtyard and saw IIaani and walked over. "Hey" she says yawning

(Okay)
Ilaani closed the book she was reading upon hearing a familiar voice "Ah, Hey Akito" she said with a smile "You look tired"

Vespy said:
Vespy looked up at the huge door standing in front of them he had never seen such a huge door ever in his short life "so this is it huh well i guess this is where we part ways then?" he asked with a smile?
Oliver shrugged. "I don't know, do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

Oliver shrugged. "I don't know, do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked.
Vespy turned his and looked at him and began to think he did hear a loud commotion that sounded like fighting going on and wanted to check it out "do you know where that commotion was coming from? sounded like fighting?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna quickly stepped back "Its fine" she said shaking her head "I....Think?" She said before rubbing the side of her neck with her hand "Sorry I haven't been here long"
Ethan looked around for some kind of sign. "Never have I" He said as he continued to look for something. This was a school and there was no exit signs visible. Really? Ethan shock his head in disappointment. "A simple sign at least..." His voice began to trail of. "Why're you here?" He asked her bluntly. Ethan wasn't good with talking to people, but he didn't want to be good. He was like this for a reason which Ethan wished never happened.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"im part succubus what would you expect" she said to euloria

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose...but you won't be young forever" she said softly before chuckling. "Don't be so hard on yourself"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and what. if she doesn't wish. to see you" it asked taking a raspy dead breath every so often "will you. force her to?' he asked

[/QUOTE]
Al shook his head "Even in death I love her...If she wishes to not see me I will understand"

Vespy said:
Vespy turned his and looked at him and began to think he did hear a loud commotion that sounded like fighting going on and wanted to check it out "do you know where that commotion was coming from? sounded like fighting?"
Oliver shook his head. "No. I don't recommend you become a part of big commotions. It'll throw you into a lot of drama." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back