• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The dragon growled and appeared above him, slamming his claws through him over and over.
Han countered and blocked most of the attacks, though some still made it to him, leaving him with a few bad scratches. Han winced a little before appearing on top of the building where the hole was made. "Hey! Follow me!" He shouted, taunting the dragon. Han then took off running toward the nearest lake.

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "Even in death I love her...If she wishes to not see me I will understand"
it started to click again as it stood back up all the way as a ghostly figure started to appeare in front of the cascet facing al and the reaper

Nonalaka said:
"I suppose...but you won't be young forever" she said softly before chuckling. "Don't be so hard on yourself"
"but my mental and phyisical states make me a 17 year old" she said softly before taking a small mouth full of ice cream

Roman said:
Han countered and blocked most of the attacks, though some still made it to him, leaving him with a few bad scratches. Han winced a little before appearing on top of the building where the hole was made. "Hey! Follow me!" He shouted, taunting the dragon. Han then took off running toward the nearest lake.
The dragon, unable to contain his rage, chased him. He fired another beam at him, in a attempt to slow him down.

Oliver shook his head. "No. I don't recommend you become a part of big commotions. It'll throw you into a lot of drama." He said.
"oh i see " he said with a grin on his face "any places where there a lot of places to meet new people ?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, lets go." he said happily.
Dakota lead them out of the dorm and into the hallways to begin looking for the right room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]it started to click again as it stood back up all the way as a ghostly figure started to appeare in front of the cascet facing al and the reaper

"but my mental and phyisical states make me a 17 year old" she said softly before taking a small mouth full of ice cream

[/QUOTE]
(Can I use Dex here? I miss using him xD )

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani closed the book she was reading upon hearing a familiar voice "Ah, Hey Akito" she said with a smile "You look tired"
Akito chuckled. "Yea, I am" she says sitting down next to her. "So what have you been up too? And what are you reading?" He asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]it started to click again as it stood back up all the way as a ghostly figure started to appeare in front of the cascet facing al and the reaper

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Long time no see" He said (I might vanish)

Vespy said:
"oh i see " he said with a grin on his face "any places where there a lot of places to meet new people ?"
Oliver laughed. "We were just there. The courtyard of course." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](yeah i think you could)

[/QUOTE]
(Alright, I'll wait a bit before I bring him out xD )

The dragon, unable to contain his rage, chased him. He fired another beam at him, in a attempt to slow him down.
Han dodged the beam and sent a a attack toward Tyler. "Dammit..." Han muttered. When he seen the lake, he immediately dived in.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina finished forming then frowned immediately "hi al" she said as the reaper slowly moved back over to her and stood next to her

[/QUOTE]
Al crossed his arms "That's a unique look you've got there.....That ghostly look looks good on you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded, "That makes sense! I like Sylvius, he's a good hellhound. He's probably my favorite...even though I only know of one." She laughed a little before flinching back when water was splashed in her face. "Hey! That wasn't nice." She giggled as she splashed Ryley back.
Hey I thought it was pretty funny. Ryley splashed Autumn again and swam toward Sylvius who was beginning to make a small whirlpool in the lake. He whispered something to Sylvius and pointed into the forest and Sylvius dashed away into the forest. I'll be back in the water in a couple of minutes, I'm gonna make us a campfire. Ryley got up out of the water and began picking up some sticks and twigs and piling them up.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Ethan looked around for some kind of sign. "Never have I" He said as he continued to look for something. This was a school and there was no exit signs visible. Really? Ethan shock his head in disappointment. "A simple sign at least..." His voice began to trail of. "Why're you here?" He asked her bluntly. Ethan wasn't good with talking to people, but he didn't want to be good. He was like this for a reason which Ethan wished never happened.

[/QUOTE]
She raised a brow and put her hands in her pockets "Well chances are, similar reasons to you" she said as she looked around before shrugging "Or perhaps not I dunno, I'm looking for the secretary's office to get my class schedule"

Roman said:
Han dodged the beam and sent a a attack toward Tyler. "Dammit..." Han muttered. When he seen the lake, he immediately dived in.
The dragon was hit and Tyler was unable to hold the form. He transformed back into his angel form, falling into the lake. He started flailing because he couldn't swim up.

Oliver laughed. "We were just there. The courtyard of course." He said.
"ahh well any other places we can find some other people?"
he asked with a smirked cause he had no idea where to start in meeting new people.

shortyshot8 said:
Al crossed his arms "That's a unique look you've got there.....That ghostly look looks good on you"
hina just stared at him her face going a little cold before she spoke "so your saying i looked better dead" she asked as she crossed her arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina just stared at him her face going a little cold before she spoke "so your saying i looked better dead" she asked as she crossed her arms

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled a little "Not really...Though I must admit I really do miss the whole look you had when you were alive" He said before sighing "But I am here for something serious"

Vespy said:
"ahh well any other places we can find some other people?"
he asked with a smirked cause he had no idea where to start in meeting new people.
Oliver rolled his eyes at his smirk. "Sure. I believe one of my friends is in the courtyard giving tours of the school..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "Not really...Though I must admit I really do miss the whole look you had when you were alive" He said before sighing "But I am here for something serious"
"whats so serious as you need to disturb our rest" she asked him her expression softening a little

[/QUOTE]
"So....you don't like how your childhood was so short?" Euloria asked, trying to understand what she meant.

The dragon was hit and Tyler was unable to hold the form. He transformed back into his angel form, falling into the lake. He started flailing because he couldn't swim up.
Han then thought for a moment, "I hit Dark Tyler 5 times and he changed back... Maybe I do the same for Tyler." He said swimming over to Tyler. He pulled him out of the water and punched him 5 times as hard as he could. "This better work..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back