• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han slowly stood up, "Yep." He said smirking. He made the hole, now all I have to do is get him to follow me out to the lake. Han smirked, "I have a proposal. If you can find me, I'll let you stab me..."
Tyler laughed. "How about I just stab you right now?" He asked as a flurry of spears went straight for Han from the sky.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi blinked, "I was suppose to get a key? Well then no...I didn't get anything."
Kaz chuckled, "I'll take you to get it." He said smiling. "Follow me." He said making his way out of the room.

Vespy said:
Vespy wiping the sweat from his brow looked over to the person who had said something to him "oh hi there my name is Vespy Unbrose its a pleasure to meet you"
Oliver nodded. "I should say the same to you." He said. He slipped a pair of shades onto his face. "Why aren't you inside?"

Nonalaka said:
"Stupid Kenai, he was supposed to help me with finding here" Yuna mumbled to herself as she finally made her way to the main hall. "Wait...maybe this isn't the right place..." she said as she looked around.
Ethan was lost in his new school. Only recently had he found out about this place and today was his first day. He walked towards the main hall, aimlessly and silent. He turned a corner and almost walked into someone. "Sorry" He said quietly. "This is the main hall, right?" He asked her confusedly. Surely no one should be here. Alas, here, a girl was, looking for someone? Whatever her reasoning was, she was here.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded. "I should say the same to you." He said. He slipped a pair of shades onto his face. "Why aren't you inside?"
Vespy put on his black hat to cover his eyes while he spoke to oliver and turned to him "well i could not find the main entrance so i stumbled here"

Tyler laughed. "How about I just stab you right now?" He asked as a flurry of spears went straight for Han from the sky.
The same chains that beat, DT came out of the ground and blocked all the spears. "Nope. That would be cheating." He said as he looked at, Tyler. "It seems I have enough power for this form again..." he said smiling. "So, deal?"

Vespy said:
Vespy put on his black hat to cover his eyes while he spoke to oliver and turned to him "well i could not find the main entrance so i stumbled here"
Oliver seemed to be ok with this response. "Alright, do you want me to show you to your dorm?" He asked, shifting his glasses down a bit so he can get a better look at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed,"Sorry! That's sort of a weird thing with my powers, I think about something I want and it just kind of appears. I don't know how to control it." She said before going behind a tree and changing out of her clothes, into the swimsuit. Stepping out a few minutes later, she gave Ryley a thumbs up. "Ready to go sir!" She gave a mock salute as she stood beside the lake before jumping in and swimming around. "It's pretty warm in here."
View attachment 144729
Ryley stared for a moment, so not only do you have the power to just make things appear but you can't control it? Pretty cool, also the water is warm because of Sylvius, being a hellhound his body temperature warms the water to a comfortable degree. Ryley swam closer to Autumn and splashed water in her face, Though the lake is still nice nonetheless! Ryley chuckled for a minute.

Oliver seemed to be ok with this response. "Alright, do you want me to show you to your dorm?" He asked, shifting his glasses down a bit so he can get a better look at him.
Vespy raised up his hat to look at Oliver and show his eyes he thought about his offer for a second before responding"umm sure i'd like that very much:)" he wiped the sweat from his forehead once again.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "I'll take you to get it." He said smiling. "Follow me." He said making his way out of the room.
Yumi nodded and happily followed behind Kaz, looking around as she did. "Do you live in a dorm around here?"

Vespy said:
Vespy raised up his hat to look at Oliver and show his eyes he thought about his offer for a second before responding"umm sure i'd like that very much:)" he wiped the sweat from his forehead once again.
Oliver fixed his shades back on his face and started heading towards the dorms. "Follow me then. Try not to draw attention to yourself either." He said.

Roman said:
"Tyler... I'm warning you now. You don't know what you're getting yourself into..." Han said. "I might not be a dragon, but I can beat you."
Tyler just roared at him, charging his vice beam.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi nodded and happily followed behind Kaz, looking around as she did. "Do you live in a dorm around here?"
"I used to. I live with my girlfriend now." Kaz said as he walked through the hallways on his way to the office.

Oliver fixed his shades back on his face and started heading towards the dorms. "Follow me then. Try not to draw attention to yourself either." He said.
Vespy jumped up from where he was sitting and began following him but he was unsure of what he meant by not drawing attention to himself "Umm what do you mean by drawing attention to myself" he asked curiously.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi kept walking with William*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William walked her to her room and smiled as he led her to the bed

Mayyflower said:
Akito walked through the the courtyard and saw IIaani and walked over. "Hey" she says yawning

(Okay)
(Is Kaito no longer needed? Because he actually is still alive, just shaken up xD )

Tyler just roared at him, charging his vice beam.
Han didn't move, he waited for him to finish. "Tyler... I'm telling you now. Just give up."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the reaper clicked at him more as two more appeared on either side of the first reaper as more torches lit up. it was obvious they where going off of the memories hina held with her and thought he might try to desecrate her

the reaper clicked at him more as two more appeared on either side of the first reaper as more torches lit up. it was obvious they where going off of the memories hina held with her and thought he might try to desecrate her

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Try and fight me I dare you" He looked at them with a dare "Can you kill the man who can defy death?"

Vespy said:
Vespy jumped up from where he was sitting and began following him but he was unsure of what he meant by not drawing attention to himself "Umm what do you mean by drawing attention to myself" he asked curiously.
Oliver sighed. "I mean don't start a fight or something on your first day." He said. "You get a really bad reputation for that sort of thing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back