• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She laughed lightly "owe me one? Its fine, you don't owe me anything" she said with a small nod.
Roland chuckled "no no no, that would be proper of me." he said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu smiled and took the ice cream "thank you" she said softly to her

mitsu smiled and took the ice cream "thank you" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome" she said happily before eating some ice cream.

Roman said:
Han shrugged, "I'm not here for you, Glasses. If your name isn't Tyler leave me be..." he said in a bored tone. "Besides, I have plans after this so, don't try holding me up."
Akaba fixed his glasses. "Right... You really want to see him? I don't think you do." He said with the same bored tone as a giant needle descended from the ceiling, pointed towards Han. "Instead, why don't you serve us? You and Tyler would get a LOT closer that way..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked as she looked at the lake, "Well that sure was fast. I feel like I just blinked and then we were here!" She laughed a little before looking down at her clothes. "I could just swim in my under garments....but then I have to ride around in wet clothes Nd that's not comfortable." She murmured to herself before a swimsuit appeared on the ground next to her. "Oh! Well that was easy!" She said happily as she picked it up and looked at it.
Ryley stared at the swimsuit that came out of nowhere. You know what, I'm not gonna question how that got here... I'll be in the water. Ryley took off his shirt and threw it to the side and ran to the water before jumping in and swimming out a ways playing fetch with Sylvius waiting for Autumn. He noticed the water was warm and almost forgot that Sylvius was a hellhound so of course the water would be warm.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "no no no, that would be proper of me." he said jokingly
Dakota giggled "Well I don't have any favours or anything that need taken care of..." she said as she tapped her chin with her finger.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Akaba fixed his glasses. "Right... You really want to see him? I don't think you do." He said with the same bored tone as a giant needle descended from the ceiling, pointed towards Han. "Instead, why don't you serve us? You and Tyler would get a LOT closer that way..." He said.
Han frowned, "I'm not here to serve anyone." He said annoyed with him already. "If you don't put that needle that's behind me away, you'd lose a lot of money... I know it coated a fortune."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu also ate a little of her ice cream before sighing a little and looking at euloria

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked at her and tilted her head "...is something wrong? You sighed.."

Roman said:
Han frowned, "I'm not here to serve anyone." He said annoyed with him already. "If you don't put that needle that's behind me away, you'd lose a lot of money... I know it coated a fortune."
Akaba chuckled. "If you won't serve us... Then I guess your wish is death." He said as a platform suddenly rose from the ground, a boy looking at the ground emerged. He was shaking all over. He had the wings of a angel. This, was indeed Tyler.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart](Anyone free right now?)

[/QUOTE]
((I have a few characters available ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Akaba chuckled. "If you won't serve us... Then I guess your wish is death." He said as a platform suddenly rose from the ground, a boy looking at the ground emerged. He was shaking all over. He had the wings of a angel. This, was indeed Tyler.
"What have they done to you?" Han asked. "Whatever... I'm here to fix this. Tyler? You may not know me, but I am here to help you. I'm a friend of your mother's..." he said drawing his sword.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked at her and tilted her head "...is something wrong? You sighed.."
"just mentally exhausted" she said softly as she looked out the window a little a smile appearing on her face

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen placed his hand at the bottom of her back "what did i do to deserve you?" he asked sweetly.
Amaya wrapped her arms around his neck softly. "That's question I should be asking" she says smiling

Roman said:
"What have they done to you?" Han asked. "Whatever... I'm here to fix this. Tyler? You may not know me, but I am here to help you. I'm a friend of your mother's..." he said drawing his sword.
Akaba smirked. "He cannot hear you... All he can hear is the sound of anger and pain and a thirst to kill." He said as Tyler got a insane grin, looking up and laughing as he pulled out a spear.

Vespy walked into the school courtyard looking around for someone to speak with "I wonder who i can speak with here?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well I don't have any favours or anything that need taken care of..." she said as she tapped her chin with her finger.
Roland chuckled "well, I'm sure you'll think of something." he said teasingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back