• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu watched her before some money appeared floating in front of euloria "if you where planning on buying i disagree" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blinked a few times before chuckling "Alright fine" she said as she took the money and paid for mitsus then paying for her own with her own money.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Sure! I would love that!" She said happily.
Dark Tyler glanced at Han. "Did you just ask out my mom?" He asked, not really bothered by it, just wondering.
Han nodded, "Cool." He said before looking at Dark Tyler. "Yep... Sure did." He said before vanishing to the base.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blinked a few times before chuckling "Alright fine" she said as she took the money and paid for mitsus then paying for her own with her own money.
mitsu giggled a little as she watched euloria pay for the ice cream her smile slowly growing a little

Nonalaka said:
mitsu giggled a little as she watched euloria pay for the ice cream her smile slowly growing a little

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Cool." He said before looking at Dark Tyler. "Yep... Sure did." He said before vanishing to the base.
Dark Tyler sighed and crossed his arms. "I hate him already..." He muttered.

-

The lights seemed to be off... As if nobody was there. "I see you have made it to our little party..." A shadowy figure from above said with a small smile. "Too bad you weren't invited." It was too dark to see his face.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley glanced at Autumn and smiled a little. Who knows, anyway, is there anywhere else you wanna go? I got nothing planned for... well ever to be honest. Ryley shrugged and stood up dusting his pants and snapping his fingers for Sylvius to return.
Autumn giggled and stood up as well, dusting off the bottom of her dress. "There's a lake near by if you wanna go for a swim." She smiled as she put her arms behind her back and rocked on her heels.

Dark Tyler sighed and crossed his arms. "I hate him already..." He muttered.
-

The lights seemed to be off... As if nobody was there. "I see you have made it to our little party..." A shadowy figure from above said with a small smile. "Too bad you weren't invited." It was too dark to see his face.
"That makes me sad... Why wasn't I invited?" Han asked. "Where is, Tyler? I'm came to take him home. His mom said he can't be out partying to much." Han said jokingly.

Roman said:
"Nice too meet you, Yumi. I'm Kaz." He said smiling as they played. "New here?"
Yumi nodded, "I just got here a while ago...I haven't found my dorm or anything yet. Just this room...that you happened to be in."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu giggled a little as she watched euloria pay for the ice cream her smile slowly growing a little

[/QUOTE]
Euloria then took the ice creams back to the table, giving one to mitsu before sitting down.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yet she doesn't want to see me......Is this really what my life is like now that I have a kid...Now that I feel love? Wondering if people hate me or not"

Tal just rolled his eyes
I laugh, "what"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled and stood up as well, dusting off the bottom of her dress. "There's a lake near by if you wanna go for a swim." She smiled as she put her arms behind her back and rocked on her heels.
Hear that Sylvius, time for a swim! Sylvius barked and dove beneath Ryley and then Autumn sliding them both onto his back and dashed out of the cave. Within minutes they were at the lake and Sylvius clumsily, but carefully, dropped Ryley and Autumn on the shore.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded as he pulled out a piece of paper "here, i think this is it." he said handing it to her.
Dakota looked at the piece of paper before giving it back "Alrighty, that shouldn't be too difficult to find" she said in a happy tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi nodded, "I just got here a while ago...I haven't found my dorm or anything yet. Just this room...that you happened to be in."
Kaz chuckled, "Well welcome to FHS. I'm pretty sure you'll meet more strangers in random rooms too!" He said jokingly. "No dorm? I can help."

Nonalaka said:
"Really, you're too snuggly so I miss you when I'm on my own" she giggled before snuggling in beside him.
''haha alrighty then...''

*He then pulled the blanket over them*

''good night''

*He said before closing his eyes*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at the piece of paper before giving it back "Alrighty, that shouldn't be too difficult to find" she said in a happy tone.
Roland smiled "well, looks like i owe you one." he chuckled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha alrighty then...''
*He then pulled the blanket over them*

''good night''

*He said before closing his eyes*

[/QUOTE]
"Good night~" she replied before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

((Time skip))

Dnaleri017 said:
Hear that Sylvius, time for a swim! Sylvius barked and dove beneath Ryley and then Autumn sliding them both onto his back and dashed out of the cave. Within minutes they were at the lake and Sylvius clumsily, but carefully, dropped Ryley and Autumn on the shore.
Autumn blinked as she looked at the lake, "Well that sure was fast. I feel like I just blinked and then we were here!" She laughed a little before looking down at her clothes. "I could just swim in my under garments....but then I have to ride around in wet clothes Nd that's not comfortable." She murmured to herself before a swimsuit appeared on the ground next to her. "Oh! Well that was easy!" She said happily as she picked it up and looked at it.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, looks like i owe you one." he chuckled.
She laughed lightly "owe me one? Its fine, you don't owe me anything" she said with a small nod.

Roman said:
"That makes me sad... Why wasn't I invited?" Han asked. "Where is, Tyler? I'm came to take him home. His mom said he can't be out partying to much." Han said jokingly.
The shadowy figure jumped down in front of him. "I'm afraid he has to party a bit longer..." He said in a sly tone. "For our ultimate goal is almost complete!" He said as he pulled off his hood, revealing his face. "I am Akaba Ito." He said. "Also known as The Professor."

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7-dheqXdVvg/VabW5mYklpI/AAAAAAAAM2s/m7mAGo4bbWg/s426/15+-+2

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well welcome to FHS. I'm pretty sure you'll meet more strangers in random rooms too!" He said jokingly. "No dorm? I can help."
Yumi giggled as she stopped playing and layed the guitar on her lap. "I just walked in here because I like instruments!" She said with a smile before nodding. "Yeah I don't know where my dorm is. How can you help though?"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria then took the ice creams back to the table, giving one to mitsu before sitting down.
mitsu smiled and took the ice cream "thank you" she said softly to her

Nonalaka said:
mitsu smiled and took the ice cream "thank you" she said softly to her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back, placing a hand in his cheek
Ayen placed his hand at the bottom of her back "what did i do to deserve you?" he asked sweetly.

The shadowy figure jumped down in front of him. "I'm afraid he has to party a bit longer..." He said in a sly tone. "For our ultimate goal is almost complete!" He said as he pulled off his hood, revealing his face. "I am Akaba Ito." He said. "Also known as The Professor."
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7-dheqXdVvg/VabW5mYklpI/AAAAAAAAM2s/m7mAGo4bbWg/s426/15+-+2
Han shrugged, "I'm not here for you, Glasses. If your name isn't Tyler leave me be..." he said in a bored tone. "Besides, I have plans after this so, don't try holding me up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back