• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(Bruh. Its the character that's pissed not me. If i really was mad your character would be smashed to the ground by now)
Ezekiel grumbled and walked off, smacking Kaota in the back of his head as he walked off "Remember... I'm always watching" he mumbles.
Ethereal sighed. "I'm sorry about him" she says quietly @Tokihama Kaota

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley scooted beside Autumn and put an arm around her to comfort her. Sorry I asked, I get too curious sometimes. In fact I probably have it better than you so I shouldn't have asked in the first place. Ryley stared at the water and sat silently. He was abandoned by his family and Sylvius was his only friend until now.
Autumn glanced at Ryley as he put an arm around her and smiled a little before looking back at the water. "No...I'm just being a baby about the whole situation. You probably have it worse....whatever it is. It's fine you asked, it's not like you knew what was going on." She said softly as she took her hand out of the water and shook it gently, trying to get her hand dry.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland finished his pancakes "Thanks Dakota." he said as he got up to take care of his plate "are all these dorms the same?" he asked looking around.
"You're welcome" she said with a smile "You mean size wise and such?, yeah, pretty much" she said with a nod before taking her own plate to the sink.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler smirked. "He can't swim." He said. "Water is his worst nightmare."
"Is he near any water? Or is there a way I can get some around him?" Han asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(Bruh. Its the character that's pissed not me. If i really was mad your character would be smashed to the ground by now)
Ezekiel grumbled and walked off, smacking Kaota in the back of his head as he walked off "Remember... I'm always watching" he mumbles.
Ethereal sighed. "I'm sorry about him" she says quietly @Tokihama Kaota

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"then tell him when you see him again" she said as she walked over to a table and sat down

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "Yeah, I will" she said with a small smile "What flavour of ice cream would you like?"

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" she said with a smile "You mean size wise and such?, yeah, pretty much" she said with a nod before taking her own plate to the sink.
Roland nodded "well, i guess that we need to find my room in a little bit." he said scratching his head.

Roman said:
"Is he near any water? Or is there a way I can get some around him?" Han asked.
Dark Tyler tried to sense Tyler. "He's... At a secret government base. I can't exactly tell which one... There is a lake nearby, if you can toss him in there, you should have a fighting chance." He said. "However, it won't be very easy."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn glanced at Ryley as he put an arm around her and smiled a little before looking back at the water. "No...I'm just being a baby about the whole situation. You probably have it worse....whatever it is. It's fine you asked, it's not like you knew what was going on." She said softly as she took her hand out of the water and shook it gently, trying to get her hand dry.
Ryley glanced at Autumn and smiled a little. Who knows, anyway, is there anywhere else you wanna go? I got nothing planned for... well ever to be honest. Ryley shrugged and stood up dusting his pants and snapping his fingers for Sylvius to return.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Yeah, I will" she said with a small smile "What flavour of ice cream would you like?"
mitsu thought about it before she smiled "i think im going to have strawberry" she said to euloria

Nonalaka said:
mitsu thought about it before she smiled "i think im going to have strawberry" she said to euloria

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "how do they feel?" he said as he put Amaya down then got down on his knee to put his ear up to her stomach.
Amaya smiled. "they feel weird" she says. "They keep moving around" she says rubbing the side of her stomach

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "well, i guess that we need to find my room in a little bit." he said scratching his head.
She nodded "Yup, were you given a room number when you joined?" She asked

Dark Tyler tried to sense Tyler. "He's... At a secret government base. I can't exactly tell which one... There is a lake nearby, if you can toss him in there, you should have a fighting chance." He said. "However, it won't be very easy."
Han sighed, "I know that..." He said quietly. "But there is one thing: He'll be here fast as possible." He said laughing a little. He then looked over at Celia, and smiled, "You're quiet aren't ya?" He asked jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu thought about it before she smiled "i think im going to have strawberry" she said to euloria

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded and smiled "Alright then" she got up, went to the counter and got a strawberry ice cream and a mint ice cream for herself.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "they feel weird" she says. "They keep moving around" she says rubbing the side of her stomach
Ayen chuckled "that's just a sigh that their healthy." he said standing back up and smiling at her "its nothing to worry about." he says happily.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "I know that..." He said quietly. "But there is one thing: He'll be here fast as possible." He said laughing a little. He then looked over at Celia, and smiled, "You're quiet aren't ya?" He asked jokingly.
Celia giggled and rubbed the back of her head. "Well... I'm not really sure how I could help." She said.

Celia giggled and rubbed the back of her head. "Well... I'm not really sure how I could help." She said.
Han chuckled, "How about a nice lunch after I return? It would be fun." He said smiling.

tumblr_n1t76qvM1y1r5usojo6_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "that's just a sigh that their healthy." he said standing back up and smiling at her "its nothing to worry about." he says happily.
Amaya nodded. "I know love" she says kissing his cheek

Nonalaka said:
Euloria nodded and smiled "Alright then" she got up, went to the counter and got a strawberry ice cream and a mint ice cream for herself.
mitsu watched her before some money appeared floating in front of euloria "if you where planning on buying i disagree" she said to her

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Yup, were you given a room number when you joined?" She asked
Roland nodded as he pulled out a piece of paper "here, i think this is it." he said handing it to her.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "How about a nice lunch after I return? It would be fun." He said smiling.
tumblr_n1t76qvM1y1r5usojo6_500.gif

Celia nodded. "Sure! I would love that!" She said happily.

Dark Tyler glanced at Han. "Did you just ask out my mom?" He asked, not really bothered by it, just wondering.

jasper sighed as he stood there leaning against a wall with his hands in his pockets and his ear buds in as he looked off in the distance

@anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back