• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Well....That makes you even worse Kiri said appearing behind him

[/QUOTE]
Aiden was so fast, Kiri hardly saw him teleport behind him and stab his claw into his back again. Too slow... He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i guess hes just scared that if he told you you would leave her" mitsu said to euloria feeling bad for ever saying any thin

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "He should know I'd never do that" she said before sighing again "I just hope he hasn't left in relation to that..." she mumbled "Ah, were here!" She said as they arrived at the ice cream shop, smiling a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''what will we name our baby?''

''a-alright..''

*Kikuri said as she let go of Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
"what ever you want" she said softly to yuki smiling more as she held onto yuki

myuki blushed and sat there next to kikuri to embarased to look at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi smiled a little as she played, "I'm Yumi by the way. It's nice to meet you." She said happily as she started playing one of her favorite songs.
"Nice too meet you, Yumi. I'm Kaz." He said smiling as they played. "New here?"

Roman said:
Han skidded back a few feet. "I'm not tired. Just bored with you." He said before a golden aura surrounded his body. When it faded Han was holding his sword toward DT. "I'm finished with your games." He said, as the shook a little and then chains flew at DT.
wVm8TY.gif

D. T. tried to deflect them all but failed as one pierced his chest. His eyes widened as he fell to his knees. This... Can't... Be... It... He muttered as he fell on the ground.

((D. T. V.S. Han = Han wins!))

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley thought for a moment, now that he thought about it he didn't know why. Relaxation mostly. I didn't notice the rain till I saw you with an umbrella. Ryley snapped his fingers and Sylvius disappeared. I could ask you the same thing about being in the forest, even though you're sad and you like nature there must be a reason behind your sadness. If I may ask. Ryley stopped and looked at the stream, looking at his reflection with an absent expression. He just watched the water and waited for a response, if any.
Autumn's expression changed from happy to sad almost instantly and she sniffed, pulling her knees to her chest and hugging them. "I was in the forest thinking... There's just a few problems that's going on with me right now..." She said quietly, resting her chin on her knees as she stared into the water. "I'd rather not talk about it....the events are to recent."

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "He should know I'd never do that" she said before sighing again "I just hope he hasn't left in relation to that..." she mumbled "Ah, were here!" She said as they arrived at the ice cream shop, smiling a bit.
"hes only scared because if he fully transcends he will lose all consciousness and kill every thing he can..... even you" she said quietly as she opened the door for her

Mayyflower said:
"We're just having coffee, Ezekiel" she says standing up
[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota stared at him and then glared I'll take full responsibility,We are having coffee we're just friends Kaota said standing up

[/QUOTE]
Ezekiel put his arm around Ethereal "then it better stay that way... and don't think I didn't see what you did when you were drunk kid. Do anything like that to her and I'll rip your throat out" He says coldy, keeping his arms around Ethereal.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
D. T. tried to deflect them all but failed as one pierced his chest. His eyes widened as he fell to his knees. This... Can't... Be... It... He muttered as he fell on the ground.
((D. T. V.S. Han = Han wins!))
Han poked him with his sword, "Hey? Are you dead?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "save the fancy food for the fancy people." he said before taking a bite of the pancakes.
She chuckled "I suppose you have a point..." she said before eating some food.

Roman said:
Han poked him with his sword, "Hey? Are you dead?"
The orange symbol that had held Dark Tyler vanished. He was still alive, but barely breathing. "Ngh... What the hell happened?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "I suppose you have a point..." she said before eating some food.
Roland smirked "and besides, this is much better than caroled meat." he said slightly laughing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what ever you want" she said softly to yuki smiling more as she held onto yuki
myuki blushed and sat there next to kikuri to embarased to look at her

[/QUOTE]
''then...how about...Saeko?''

*Kikuri only yawned and layed down curling up*

''we should...go to sleep, its already so late...''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, sucks to be me, i always finish what i start before doing anything else ." he said lightheartedly while looking at her out of the corner of his eye.
Amaya chuckled. "Yep, sure does" she says smiling

The orange symbol that had held Dark Tyler vanished. He was still alive, but barely breathing. "Ngh... What the hell happened?" He asked.
Han chuckled, "We're going to the temple of light." He said as they vanished and reappeared there. "Celia! I have one of them!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then...how about...Saeko?''

*Kikuri only yawned and layed down curling up*

''we should...go to sleep, its already so late...''

[/QUOTE]
"we dont know if its a boy or a girl though" she said to her

myuki slowly nodded before she hesitantly layed down next to her

Aiden was so fast, Kiri hardly saw him teleport behind him and stab his claw into his back again. Too slow... He said.
Kiri got stabbed Gotta admit....,That was pretty good Kiri said Putting his arms around Aidens back and pulling him forward But you are the one who's going down

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel put his arm around Ethereal "then it better stay that way... and don't think I didn't see what you did when you were drunk kid. Do anything like that to her and I'll rip your throat out" He says coldy, keeping his arms around Ethereal.
Kaota looked at Ezekiel and said I don't know what you're talking about

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, sucks to be me, i always finish what i start before doing anything else ." he said lightheartedly while looking at her out of the corner of his eye.
Amaya chuckled. "Yep, sure does" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn's expression changed from happy to sad almost instantly and she sniffed, pulling her knees to her chest and hugging them. "I was in the forest thinking... There's just a few problems that's going on with me right now..." She said quietly, resting her chin on her knees as she stared into the water. "I'd rather not talk about it....the events are to recent."
Ryley scooted beside Autumn and put an arm around her to comfort her. Sorry I asked, I get too curious sometimes. In fact I probably have it better than you so I shouldn't have asked in the first place. Ryley stared at the water and sat silently. He was abandoned by his family and Sylvius was his only friend until now.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri got stabbed Gotta admit....,That was pretty good Kiri said Putting his arms around Aidens back and pulling him forward But you are the one who's going down

[/QUOTE]
"I don't care if you do PR don't... I may not be around a lot but I'm always watching over my family so I.see.everything. and I'm not stupid... I saw what that damn note said" he growled "how old are you kid" he says in a demanding tone, glaring at him.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "We're going to the temple of light." He said as they vanished and reappeared there. "Celia! I have one of them!"
Celia came out of her room. "I see you caught his darkness..." She muttered. "In other words, you captured the dark side of him... You have a dark side as well Han."

"Ngh..."

"Dark Tyler... There should be another counterpart to him..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont think so...''
*He then got under the blanket*

''if you wanna sleep with me, your welcome to''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled before clicking her fingers so she was now in pjs "I'm getting so used to sleeping next to you I don't like sleeping on my own now anyways, its too lonely" she said with a giggle before getting in beside him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"we dont know if its a boy or a girl though" she said to her
myuki slowly nodded before she hesitantly layed down next to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...our baby is gonna be Intoner so...it has to be a girl...right?''

*Yuki said as she smiled at Shira*

*Kikuri then pulled the blankets over them before closing her eyes*

''good night''

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]

[/QUOTE]
Aiden kneed him in the nuts. HARD. I think your the only one going down. He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back