• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Nymph shrugged. "I don't know, but it sure was funny that he tried" she says softly. "He stabbed his arm in my stomach, thinking that would kill me" she says with a chuckle as she shook her head
"Haha! Is he still around or is he somewhere y'know.... Dead?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yes...im fine''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm,..Alright then" she said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her and said Doesn't your husband care about the family?Why haven't i seen him?I want to see him

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked at him. "He only cares about me, he's not around unless I call out to him" she says softly

Roman said:
"Haha! Is he still around or is he somewhere y'know.... Dead?"
Nymph hummed at the thought. "I don't know actually, his name was Shinji... I think" she says

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned back.
"Yeah, you probably could have."

And with that they were teleported to a nice restaurant in Italy. Every patron was dressed the same as them or along the same levels of fancy.

"Shall we?"
Takeshi chuckled, "Yep, I could have." He said smiling. "And yes. We shall." He said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i love you too Shira''
*Yuki said as she hugs Shira*

''o-oh...want me to stop?''

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](;-; i sorry)

[/QUOTE]
its k. i think this was it

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's one of my special caves that I like to come too." Autumn stated as she moved away from the wall once she realized that Sylvius was giving them light. The further they got in the cave, the more crystals appeared on the wall and floor, giving off a light blue glow. Autumn stood by a stream of water that was running through the cave and gestures towards it. "I come here because it's beautiful...and it helps me calm down and just..think."
View attachment 144682
Ryley looked around astonished. The place was huge and it was glorious. No kidding, this place is amazing... I gotta hang out with you more, this stuff is awesome! Ryley sat down and Sylvius spit out small balls of fire lighting the room before laying down beside Ryley. Ryley gazed at the rocks amazed at the place and noticed every detail that made this place so wonderful.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "thank you." he said as he set the plate on the table.
(sorry for late reply, i was in class....)
(Its okay :D ))

"You're welcome" she said as she sat down "They aren't anything fancy, I guess I need to learn to cook nicer things other than pancakes" she giggled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]its k. i think this was it

[/QUOTE]
shira hugged yuki back and smiled happily as she held onto yuki

myuki blushed more and nodded a little as she sat there on the bed

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked at him. "He only cares about me, he's not around unless I call out to him" she says softly

Nymph hummed at the thought. "I don't know actually, his name was Shinji... I think" she says
"It was a mistake trying to kill a Leviathan... His mistake to be exact." Reiji said.

Mayyflower said:

Kaota then got his coffee he started drinking the coffee Are you fine,With me dating you? While you are married?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded as she leaned on him*
''n-no...i just need rest...''

[/QUOTE]
William began walking with her "Come on..." He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"whats wrong" she asked her curiously as they walked

[/QUOTE]
"Hm? Oh no, nothing is wrong" she sad smiling lightly "I'm just missing someone he's been gone for a while without telling, I guess I'm just hoping he's alright.." she said quietly.

Roman said:
"You play guitar? Nice." Kaz said with a nod. "Either that or you chose a random instrument." He said jokingly.
Yumi giggled,"I can actual play this thing. The guitar is he only instrument I know how to play." She said as she began to play a tune.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru made it to his room and layed down on his bed*

[/QUOTE]
Amara sat at the edge of the bed giving him a questioning look "Are you going into one of your long sleeps?" She asked as she tilted her head.

Nonalaka said:
"Hm? Oh no, nothing is wrong" she sad smiling lightly "I'm just missing someone he's been gone for a while without telling, I guess I'm just hoping he's alright.." she said quietly.
mitsu looked at her before she looked into her mind and saw it all before laughing "so you miss the one thats destened to destroy the realms.... i bet hes fine so dont worry" mitsu said with a small smile to her

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley looked around astonished. The place was huge and it was glorious. No kidding, this place is amazing... I gotta hang out with you more, this stuff is awesome! Ryley sat down and Sylvius spit out small balls of fire lighting the room before laying down beside Ryley. Ryley gazed at the rocks amazed at the place and noticed every detail that made this place so wonderful.
Autumn laughed and took a seat next to Ryley. "I know a lot of cool places like this around the area. I'm always outside looking for something like this...usually when I'm alone anyway. Which is a lot of the time, since I don't really have that many friends." She said quietly as she reached her hand out and put it in the stream.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi giggled,"I can actual play this thing. The guitar is he only instrument I know how to play." She said as she began to play a tune.
Kaz nodded his head in approval as she played. "Nice..." he said before adding a little piano to it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu looked at her before she looked into her mind and saw it all before laughing "so you miss the one thats destened to destroy the realms.... i bet hes fine so dont worry" mitsu said with a small smile to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled at her for a moment before she tilted her head "....destroy the realms?" She said blinking a few times "He never mentioned anything about such a thing to me" she said quietly, shaking her head for a bit as she walked.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled at her for a moment before she tilted her head "....destroy the realms?" She said blinking a few times "He never mentioned anything about such a thing to me" she said quietly, shaking her head for a bit as she walked.
"i guess i shouldn't have said any thing..... he does have a good reason to not tell you" she said frowning "im sorry"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed and took a seat next to Ryley. "I know a lot of cool places like this around the area. I'm always outside looking for something like this...usually when I'm alone anyway. Which is a lot of the time, since I don't really have that many friends." She said quietly as she reached her hand out and put it in the stream.
Well now you have two more friends, Sylvius and myself! Sylvius barked in happiness and Ryley smiled and chuckled for a moment.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kiri stood up and blinked That was not very nice Kiri then smiled and said But if you wanna have some fun then,Lets have some fun!
View attachment 144680

Kaota looked at her and then said with a worried look Ethereal i can handle your kids,I can become a father,I can become a husband

[/QUOTE]
Aiden turned to him. YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME. LEAVE OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

Roman said:
Han frowned as he noticed his release state reverted back to normal. "Bankai!" He shouted at his sword changed back to it's smaller state. "Just give up!" He said as he repeatedly slashed at him.
tumblr_naib1pfkM41tiwi1bo1_500.gif
Dark Tyler blocked all his attacks using a spinning motion with his spear. I SEE YOUR TIRING OUT... JUST GOTTA LAST A BIT LONGER... He said with a smirk before he clashed with his blade and knocked him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back