• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler gritted his teeth before he started talking on his headset. I NEED REINFORCEMENTS, STAT. He said before he summoned a second spear; slamming it into the ground which cause the earth to cave in around Han.
Han didn't move as the ground caved. When the it sounded as of he would be dead from all the rubble, he appeared behind DT once more. "That was pretty good. You scratched me a few times. Now it's turn." He said as he slashed at his back, his sword engulfed in a black aura and and released it, sending it at DT with immense speed and power.

Ichigo-bleach-anime-32889274-500-235.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"the world would have died long ago without it" she said with a giggle as more cracks appeared in the ground around them

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded in agreement "Mhm...say..instead of cracking the ground open, how about we get some icecream?" She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"oh...... im waiting for tyler!!" shhe said happily as her tail wagged happily before stopping as she frowned "but he hasent come for me" she said a little sad

[/QUOTE]
Anna nodded, "Is Tyler...your boyfriend? Maybe he's busy with work or ....he's trying to do something nice for you." She said as she took a seat next to Liara and patted her head lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria nodded in agreement "Mhm...say..instead of cracking the ground open, how about we get some icecream?" She said with a smile.
"ok then" she said quietly as she stood up and put the dragon on her shoulder "shall we" she said happily

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked, "Wow.... Hey, Violetta? You sleeping on me? The human racer is closing in on the finish line."
Violetta sat back up, looking at Takeshi.

"Nope! Wide awake."

Her gaze then fell on the human racer, who had just passed the finish line. She grinned, happy to see someone from her favorite planet winning and intergalactic race. A lot of older veteran planets always underestimate Earth, with its limited history and lack of years in existence, so it was always a nice surprise to see Earth come out on top sometimes. Spectators flocked to the betting booths, collecting their money.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph chuckled. "It's been interesting the past week" she says smiling
Reiji laughed a little, "Why do you say that?" He asked.

Roman said:
Han didn't move as the ground caved. When the it sounded as of he would be dead from all the rubble, he appeared behind DT once more. "That was pretty good. You scratched me a few times. Now it's turn." He said as he slashed at his back, his sword engulfed in a black aura and and released it, sending it at DT with immense speed and power.
Ichigo-bleach-anime-32889274-500-235.gif
Dark Tyler's eyes widened as he was hit from the attack. I don't get it... That attack should have killed him! Who the hell is this guy?! He thought as he hit the ground again.

Hit count: 2(after hitting him 5 times, he will attempt to run away)

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stared at him in awe, "Why did that appear on you're arm? That was weird...but really cool." She giggled quietly before facing forward again. "Sylvius can you take us to.....a cave that's about 40 feet away from here?"
Sylvius dashed in the direction of the cave almost perfectly and stopped in front of the cave entrance. The thing that appeared on my arm is what allowed you to give Sylvius a command just now without him ignoring the command. It's a hellhound tamer spell in case he want's to have that hellhound listen to others for whatever reason.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD Okay))
Yumi looked over at him and smiled, "Hi! Was I interrupting something?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
"Nope!" Kaz said happily. "Come on in! Grab a instrument!" He said smiling as he motioned for to come join him.

(Cause I'm bored.. Anyone free?)

Lexi: Her house

Levi: The Music room

Sam: Her house

Harper: The park

Akito: The courtyard

Miayuki: The library

Riley: walking around

Roman said:
Reiji laughed a little, "Why do you say that?" He asked.
Nymph chuckled. "Cause there is always something going on." She says

Lumina said:
Violetta sat back up, looking at Takeshi.
"Nope! Wide awake."

Her gaze then fell on the human racer, who had just passed the finish line. She grinned, happy to see someone from her favorite planet winning and intergalactic race. A lot of older veteran planets always underestimate Earth, with its limited history and lack of years in existence, so it was always a nice surprise to see Earth come out on top sometimes. Spectators flocked to the betting booths, collecting their money.
"Earth has won! I only say that because I don't know the racer's name, so I will refer to her as Earth Racer for now." Takeshi said with a slight chuckle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"ok then" she said quietly as she stood up and put the dragon on her shoulder "shall we" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
"We shall" she said with a chuckle as she stood up and started to walk, she understood that chaos was what her job was but she thought maybe cracking open the ground everywhere wasn't the best idea, she didn't want anyone to fall into them or anything.

Nonalaka said:
"We shall" she said with a chuckle as she stood up and started to walk, she understood that chaos was what her job was but she thought maybe cracking open the ground everywhere wasn't the best idea, she didn't want anyone to fall into them or anything.
mitsu smiled as the ground cracked just a little behind her as she walked "so. how have you been" she asked her

Dnaleri017 said:
Sylvius dashed in the direction of the cave almost perfectly and stopped in front of the cave entrance. The thing that appeared on my arm is what allowed you to give Sylvius a command just now without him ignoring the command. It's a hellhound tamer spell in case he want's to have that hellhound listen to others for whatever reason.
Autumn nodded slowly, "Oh okay. So you tame hellhounds then?" She asked as she hopped off of Sylvius and slowly began to venture inside the dark cave, touching the walls to make sure she didn't exactly get lost.

Dark Tyler's eyes widened as he was hit from the attack. I don't get it... That attack should have killed him! Who the hell is this guy?! He thought as he hit the ground again.
Hit count: 2(after hitting him 5 times, he will attempt to run away)
(( Alright xD ))

Han walked over to the grounded DT. He looked down at him and pointed his sword at his arm. "I am here on the behalf on someone else. I promised I'll bring her son home. You look like him yet you aren't him." He said as he made a long cut down his forearm. "Where is Tyler?"

Mayyflower said:
(Cause I'm bored.. Anyone free?)
Lexi: Her house

Levi: The Music room

Sam: Her house

Harper: The park

Akito: The courtyard

Miayuki: The library

Riley: walking around

Nymph chuckled. "Cause there is always something going on." She says
"Really? Well maybe I will witness one of these events." Reiji said smiling

Roman said:
(( Alright xD ))
Han walked over to the grounded DT. He looked down at him and pointed his sword at his arm. "I am here on the behalf on someone else. I promised I'll bring her son home. You look like him yet you aren't him." He said as he made a long cut down his forearm. "Where is Tyler?"

((3))

Dark Tyler wailed in pain as he was cut. Dark Tyler kicked him hard in the nuts, then kneed his jaw upward.

Roman said:
"Earth has won! I only say that because I don't know the racer's name, so I will refer to her as Earth Racer for now." Takeshi said with a slight chuckle.
Violetta nodded, a smile forming on her face.

"Let me see.. Amelia Grayson, that's her name. A young one too, only 28 years old."

She looked over at Takeshi.

"Well I've worked up an appetite, and I'm in the mood for steak. Fancy restaurant?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu smiled as the ground cracked just a little behind her as she walked "so. how have you been" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
"Me?...I've been alright I guess" she said with a shrug before putting her hands behind her back.

Roman said:
(( Alright xD ))

Nymph chuckled and nodded. "Yea, no doubt you won't" she says smiling

((3))
Dark Tyler wailed in pain as he was cut. Dark Tyler kicked him hard in the nuts, then kneed his jaw upward.
Han fell to his knees and winced in pain. "Shit... You are a real dirty fighter." He said before disappearing. "I didn't know you'd go below the belt." He said smirking. "Here. Let me show you something." He said appearing over DT, sending a kick right into his jaw, then another into his back.

Roman said:
"Nope!" Kaz said happily. "Come on in! Grab a instrument!" He said smiling as he motioned for to come join him.
"O-Oh...alright then." Yumi said as she walked further into the room and grabbed a guitar.

Roman said:
Han fell to his knees and winced in pain. "Shit... You are a real dirty fighter." He said before disappearing. "I didn't know you'd go below the belt." He said smirking. "Here. Let me show you something." He said appearing over DT, sending a kick right into his jaw, then another into his back.
Dark Tyler managed to dodge the first attack, but was hit by the second.

((4))

He coughed up blood before roundhouse kicking him across the face. Then punching him to the ground.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, a smile forming on her face.
"Let me see.. Amelia Grayson, that's her name. A young one too, only 28 years old."

She looked over at Takeshi.

"Well I've worked up an appetite, and I'm in the mood for steak. Fancy restaurant?"
"Fancy it is!" Takeshi said happily. "Ready when you are." He said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded slowly, "Oh okay. So you tame hellhounds then?" She asked as she hopped off of Sylvius and slowly began to venture inside the dark cave, touching the walls to make sure she didn't exactly get lost.
That's right, I tame hellhounds. Anyway why we at this cave? Ryley hopped off of Sylvius and followed Autumn into the cave. Sylvius followed closely as well and padded ahead slightly, his paws lit on fire and gave them light to see in the cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back