• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then looked at Ethereal and gave her a little note
it says:

"Meet me at the cafe if you wanna go on a date"

Kaota then immediately went to the cafe'after saying goodbye to the others and giving a wink to Ethereal

(Ok) Kiri came behind Primal Aiden and touched the back of his shoulder You must be one the Primal guys

Kirk gave him a smile as he turned around

View attachment 144649

[/QUOTE]
The man in the hood quickly turned around. WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE?! THIS PLACE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SECRET! He said in a dark voice.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then looked at Ethereal and gave her a little note
it says:

"Meet me at the cafe if you wanna go on a date"

Kaota then immediately went to the cafe'after saying goodbye to the others and giving a wink to Ethereal

(Ok) Kiri came behind Primal Aiden and touched the back of his shoulder You must be one the Primal guys

Kirk gave him a smile as he turned around

View attachment 144649

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal red the note. "Ava, take a break... You deserve one" she says before changing into new clothes and brushing her hair before warping to the cafe

Roman said:
Han frowned, "I can increase my power too." He said. "You won't beat me... Bankai." He said as his blue aura appeared around him again, this time changing both his clothing and sword.
giphy.gif

"Once again.... Come at me."

Dark Tyler got a insane grin. LETS SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN HANDLE! He roared with laughter as a series of tendrils flew at Han, stronger than before.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler got a insane grin. LETS SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN HANDLE! He roared with laughter as a series of tendrils flew at Han, stronger than before.
The tendrils dropped when they got close to Han. It seemed like he didn't move, but you could tell he did, by the way he held his sword. "Again."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu sighed as she sat back too and still craddled the dragon in her arms before she smiled and let some of her power out making the ground around them crack and part of a tree that was near the bench turn to steel

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked around at the tree and chuckled "Feeling better?" She asked as she looked at the now steel tree.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea...lets go to bed..''
*He said as he stood up yawning a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara stood up as well "Alrighty!" She said smiling lightly.

Roman said:
Han vanished again, dodging the tendril. "If dirty is how you want to fight, then so be it!" He said as he vanished from sight again only to appear right on front of Primal DT. "I'm not here to kill you, but I am rather here to help you." He said slashing at DT's chest before disappearing again.

(( I'll send Reiji ))
(( Kk ))

Yumi walked into the courtyard of the school and curiously looked around, "It doesn't seem like many people are here..." She said quietly as she walked into the music room, interested in the different instruments they had.

Nonalaka said:
Amara stood up as well "Alrighty!" She said smiling lightly.
*Natsuru then walked to his room still yawning*

''jeez...i never felt this tired before...''

Mayyflower said:
Nymph shook her head. "Neither can I" she says softly before sitting down on the bench
Reiji sat down also, "It's so peaceful here. Quiet rather than most places in the city..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i always feel better when chaos is happening" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I can see that" she laughed lightly "Oh well, the world would be a bit boring without it huh"

Roman said:
"You're right! It doesn't seem like anything could compare!" Takeshi laughed. "I wonder who's gonna win between those two."
Violetta didn't get up as she responded, her eyes closed as she watched the race in her head.

"Dont underestimate the tenacity of humans."

She sighed contently as the third place racer, the one from earth, pulled ahead of the two front runners in the last stretchof the race. The finish line was in sight and they were taking the lead , and increasing it.

Roman said:
The tendrils dropped when they got close to Han. It seemed like he didn't move, but you could tell he did, by the way he held his sword. "Again."
Dark Tyler gritted his teeth before he started talking on his headset. I NEED REINFORCEMENTS, STAT. He said before he summoned a second spear; slamming it into the ground which cause the earth to cave in around Han.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Kk ))
Yumi walked into the courtyard of the school and curiously looked around, "It doesn't seem like many people are here..." She said quietly as she walked into the music room, interested in the different instruments they had.
(( I have to use someone else, Reiji was with someone so I'll send Kaz. ))

Kaz sat a piano in the music room. He heard the door open and he immediately looked up. He blinked before smiling and waving "Hello."

Roman said:
Reiji sat down also, "It's so peaceful here. Quiet rather than most places in the city..."
Nymph chuckled. "It's been interesting the past week" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then walked to his room still yawning*
''jeez...i never felt this tired before...''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh? Really? Are you Ill or something?" She asked as she followed him, frowning a bit.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal red the note. "Ava, take a break... You deserve one" she says before changing into new clothes and brushing her hair before warping to the cafe
Kaota looked at Ethereal as she came in and gave her a smile You look Beautiful

Dnaleri017 said:
"Nice to meet you Autumn, anywhere in particular you want to go? Sylvius can get us there as long as you tell him. I Ryley give you Autumn permission to ride my hellhound Sylvius to any destination you wish to go." As Ryley said that his arm glowed and a rune appeard on his arm as if it were a tattoo before becoming invisible. "Now then, tell Sylvius our next location and we'll be off." Ryley smiled and looked forward ready for the ride.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn stared at him in awe, "Why did that appear on you're arm? That was weird...but really cool." She giggled quietly before facing forward again. "Sylvius can you take us to.....a cave that's about 40 feet away from here?"

Lumina said:
Violetta didn't get up as she responded, her eyes closed as she watched the race in her head.
"Dont underestimate the tenacity of humans."

She sighed contently as the third place racer, the one from earth, pulled ahead of the two front runners in the last stretchof the race. The finish line was in sight and they were taking the lead , and increasing it.
Takeshi blinked, "Wow.... Hey, Violetta? You sleeping on me? The human racer is closing in on the finish line."

Nonalaka said:
"Huh? Really? Are you Ill or something?" She asked as she followed him, frowning a bit.
''n-nah...just tired''

*He said looking back at Amara with a smile*

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Ethereal as she came in and gave her a smile You look Beautiful

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal fixed her sleeve on her Kamono. "Thank you" she says sitting down at the table

Nonalaka said:
"I can see that" she laughed lightly "Oh well, the world would be a bit boring without it huh"
"the world would have died long ago without it" she said with a giggle as more cracks appeared in the ground around them

Roman said:
(( I have to use someone else, Reiji was with someone so I'll send Kaz. ))
Kaz sat a piano in the music room. He heard the door open and he immediately looked up. He blinked before smiling and waving "Hello."
(( xD Okay))

Yumi looked over at him and smiled, "Hi! Was I interrupting something?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-nah...just tired''
*He said looking back at Amara with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
"...Are you sure?" She asked, tilting her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back