• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dnaleri017 said:
Well now you have two more friends, Sylvius and myself! Sylvius barked in happiness and Ryley smiled and chuckled for a moment.
Autumn giggled, "The more the merrier. I meant to ask a while ago.." She started and glanced at Ryley before looking back at the stream. "What were you doing in the forest? If you don't mind me asking and all."

shortyshot8 said:
Al warped to Hina's temple with a cigarette in his mouth "Hmm....Good to talk to someone" He said to himself
@Daniel reaver
the temple was dark and cold before some torches on the wall lit up purple to light the pitch black coffin and the stone reapers surrounding it

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden turned to him. YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME. LEAVE OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.
You are here to destroy man kind,Soo i won't let you leave!!! Kiri said charging forward to punch him

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel teleported to Ethereal and glared at Kaota "what is this may I ask?" He growls.
@Tokihama Kaota
Kaota looked at him suprised Who....are you?

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i guess i shouldn't have said any thing..... he does have a good reason to not tell you" she said frowning "im sorry"

[/QUOTE]
"But... why wouldn't he tell me?" She said with a small frown before sighing a bit "Don't be sorry, how were you supposed to know he didnt say" she said smiling a bit.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded his head in approval as she played. "Nice..." he said before adding a little piano to it.
Yumi smiled a little as she played, "I'm Yumi by the way. It's nice to meet you." She said happily as she started playing one of her favorite songs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the temple was dark and cold before some torches on the wall lit up purple to light the pitch black coffin and the stone reapers surrounding it

[/QUOTE]
Al walked along the path "Hmm...So many memories" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
You are here to destroy man kind,Soo i won't let you leave!!! Kiri said charging forward to punch him

Kaota looked at him suprised Who....are you?

[/QUOTE]
Aiden muttered some words. Weaponize. He said before a pair of claws appeared on his hands, slamming a claw into Kiri and hoisting him into the air before blasting him into the ceiling. We are not here to destroy mankind... We're here to destroy the supernatural race... He said with a smirk.

Nonalaka said:
"But... why wouldn't he tell me?" She said with a small frown before sighing a bit "Don't be sorry, how were you supposed to know he didnt say" she said smiling a bit.
"i guess hes just scared that if he told you you would leave her" mitsu said to euloria feeling bad for ever saying any thin

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yep" she says watching him clean the fish
Ayen smiled "well, sucks to be me, i always finish what i start before doing anything else ." he said lightheartedly while looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]suddenly a massive reaper appeared inbetween him and the tomb clicking and snarling in its own language at al

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at it "What? If you are trying to get in my way that's a big mistake" He said exhaling some smoke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira hugged yuki back and smiled happily as she held onto yuki
myuki blushed more and nodded a little as she sat there on the bed

[/QUOTE]
''what will we name our baby?''

''a-alright..''

*Kikuri said as she let go of Myuki*

Nonalaka said:
(Its okay :D ))
"You're welcome" she said as she sat down "They aren't anything fancy, I guess I need to learn to cook nicer things other than pancakes" she giggled.
Roland shook his head "save the fancy food for the fancy people." he said before taking a bite of the pancakes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled, "The more the merrier. I meant to ask a while ago.." She started and glanced at Ryley before looking back at the stream. "What were you doing in the forest? If you don't mind me asking and all."
Ryley thought for a moment, now that he thought about it he didn't know why. Relaxation mostly. I didn't notice the rain till I saw you with an umbrella. Ryley snapped his fingers and Sylvius disappeared. I could ask you the same thing about being in the forest, even though you're sad and you like nature there must be a reason behind your sadness. If I may ask. Ryley stopped and looked at the stream, looking at his reflection with an absent expression. He just watched the water and waited for a response, if any.

Aiden muttered some words. Weaponize. He said before a pair of claws appeared on his hands, slamming a claw into Kiri and hoisting him into the air before blasting him into the ceiling. We are not here to destroy mankind... We're here to destroy the supernatural race... He said with a smirk.
Well....That makes you even worse Kiri said appearing behind him

Nonalaka said:
Amara sat at the edge of the bed giving him a questioning look "Are you going into one of your long sleeps?" She asked as she tilted her head.
''i dont think so...''

*He then got under the blanket*

''if you wanna sleep with me, your welcome to''

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at it "What? If you are trying to get in my way that's a big mistake" He said exhaling some smoke
the reaper clicked at him more as two more appeared on either side of the first reaper as more torches lit up. it was obvious they where going off of the memories hina held with her and thought he might try to desecrate her

shortyshot8 said:
the reaper clicked at him more as two more appeared on either side of the first reaper as more torches lit up. it was obvious they where going off of the memories hina held with her and thought he might try to desecrate her

Dark Tyler blocked all his attacks using a spinning motion with his spear. I SEE YOUR TIRING OUT... JUST GOTTA LAST A BIT LONGER... He said with a smirk before he clashed with his blade and knocked him back.
Han skidded back a few feet. "I'm not tired. Just bored with you." He said before a golden aura surrounded his body. When it faded Han was holding his sword toward DT. "I'm finished with your games." He said, as the shook a little and then chains flew at DT.

wVm8TY.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel continued to stare coldly at him "I am Ethereal Husband Ezekiel... now... tell me... what the hell are you doing here with the one I love" he growled.
@Mayyflower
"We're just having coffee, Ezekiel" she says standing up

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel continued to stare coldly at him "I am Ethereal Husband Ezekiel... now... tell me... what the hell are you doing here with the one I love" he growled.
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal glared at Ezekiel. "My husband" she says annoyyed. "We're just having coffee" she sighed @LunaCrosby
Kaota stared at him and then glared I'll take full responsibility,We are having coffee we're just friends Kaota said standing up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back