• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al glared at her "You are a Monster.....You never change" He said
"i never change?!?!?" she said in anger at him "at least i didnt rip your heart out like you did to me!!" she said to him in anger

Nonalaka said:
"Eh, nothing much life has been pretty quiet recently" she said with a shrug "Eh, just some dumb potion book, I was trying to study but, bleh" she rolled her eyes and chuckled "What about you? Why are you tired?"
Akito chuckled when he thought about why he was tired "oh reasons... Life a Has been going normal for me" he says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he followed her through the hallways "so, this is what it feels like to blindly follow a woman." he said jokingly
Dakota looked back at him, shaking her head and chuckling. "Shall I let go of your hand then?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i never change?!?!?" she said in anger at him "at least i didnt rip your heart out like you did to me!!" she said to him in anger

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "But you couldn't at all...Because it had already been ripped out and stomped on"

Nora sighed as she sat within the hospital room, "No one has come so far...but it's pretty boring by myself." She said quietly as she leaned her back against the wall. "I guess I'll just take a nap..." She said softly before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "But you couldn't at all...Because it had already been ripped out and stomped on"
"what by the succubus.... you and i both know that even if she had believed you that time you would have probably gone out and cheated on her later down the road" hina said to him "but in a way i was glad she did that. that way i was able to at least think i had some one that loved me alot for a while" she said to him

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him, shaking her head and chuckling. "Shall I let go of your hand then?"
Roland smirked "it would be preferable if you didn't." he said calmly while smiling at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fish?" Autumn gasped as she resurfaced and wiped her hair out of her face. "Are we going to camp here now? I've never been camping before!" She looked excited at the thought of camping, considering her and her family have never done it before. She's never camped with any of her friends either. Swimming on her back, she began to float around aimlessly as she looked up at the sky.
Of course we're camping, you said you like nature right? You'll love the neat things that come out at night. Plus you have that weird power so if we actually need anything camping related you'll probably end up making one appear. Ryley chuckled and kept watching the fish to make sure they didn't burn.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed as she sat within the hospital room, "No one has come so far...but it's pretty boring by myself." She said quietly as she leaned her back against the wall. "I guess I'll just take a nap..." She said softly before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.
(I might have Tyler stop by when he's done with Han xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i guess you could say that" she said quietly as she looked at euloria before taking another small bite of her ice cream

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled "Don't worry, you have the rest of your life to adjust to everything, just take small steps and everything will make sense eventually"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what by the succubus.... you and i both know that even if she had believed you that time you would have probably gone out and cheated on her later down the road" hina said to him "but in a way i was glad she did that. that way i was able to at least think i had some one that loved me alot for a while" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al closed his eyes "Crazy...All you damn girls are crazy" He said shaking his head "Maybe I was a fool"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler coughed blood as his hands and limbs went limp, falling onto Han's chest.
Celia let out deep breaths. "Please... Be... More... Careful... With... My... Son..." She said softly in between breathes.
Han winced when Tyler fell on him, and held in his voice so he wouldn't yell in pain. "He'll... Survive...." He said weakly. "I need some rest... He cut me up pretty bad..."

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled "Don't worry, you have the rest of your life to adjust to everything, just take small steps and everything will make sense eventually"
"hopfully" she said softly to euloria before finishing her own ice cream

Roman said:
Kaz stopped walking and pointed to a little room, "That's where they have out keys and stuff. Just tell em' your name and you're set." He said happily.
"Oh okay!" Yumi said before going into the room then came out minutes later, a key and a map, her schedule, and a few other things in her hand. "Ah, I got it! It says my dorm number is.... 270 in the girls dorm area."

shortyshot8 said:
Al closed his eyes "Crazy...All you damn girls are crazy" He said shaking his head "Maybe I was a fool"
hina looked away from him "tshh..... id rather be crazy than a heart breaker" she said to him

Roman said:
Han winced when Tyler fell on him, and held in his voice so he wouldn't yell in pain. "He'll... Survive...." He said weakly. "I need some rest... He cut me up pretty bad..."
Dark Tyler picked up Tyler, carrying him back to Celia's room.

Celia kneeled down and kissed him, blushing as she did. His wounds slowly began to heal.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina looked away from him "tshh..... id rather be crazy than a heart breaker" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "I'm shocked...That you are still clinging to that...." He opened his eyes but they were that of a Dragon's "I only break hearts...I don't know how to love"

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"Indeed it is." He agreed with the girl who had just told him her name. Yuna. "The name's Ethan" He said as he continued to walk. The silence grew between them. "Do you...uh, have powers?" He asked her. He heard something which sounded like a fight outside. Not a normal fight either. A fight with powers, so he assumed everyone had powers here.

[/QUOTE]
"...Well it is a school for the gifted" she said plainly as she looked at him "So yes, I do" she pointed to her ears, which resembled a bears "As you can see, I'm not normal" she laughed lightly which she didn't do often "I have water manipulation and I can turn into a bear" she said with a nod.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pressed his body against hers pulling his lips away just long enough to catch his breath before deeply kissing her again.
Amaya kissed him deeper, putting her hands on his chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back