• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Oh just plotting my death"

Tark shrugged "I have no idea what she means" He said to himself before slowly drifting off
Nora looked shocked,"What? Why would you...plot your death?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn smiled and gracefully took the fish,"Thanks! I'm excited for this now..." She said with a grin before taking a bite out of her fish, swallowing it soon after. Her eyes lit up as she continued to eat it,"This is so good! I've never eaten fish before either, most just...junk food and sometimes a salad." She said as she looked over at Ryley before looking out towards the sun, watching it slowly set and create a hue of orange and reds.
Well then I guess you've missed out on a lot, cause I live like this all the time. Ryley smiled and nudged Autumn, Maybe after this you could teach me something. Ryley giggled and continued eating his fish.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded and poked his nose before standing again. "You deserve the best." She said. "You saved my son..."

Yuzu nodded. "A demigod? That means your half human, half god right?" She asked.
Vespy nodded at her and said "yes thats correct more god then human though my powers are still untapped, what kind of creature are you?"

Celia nodded and poked his nose before standing again. "You deserve the best." She said. "You saved my son..."

Yuzu nodded. "A demigod? That means your half human, half god right?" She asked.
Han slowly stood up and leaned against the wall, "I did, didn't I?" He asked, finally gaining his strength in his legs to stand up straight. "So, what now? Will, Tyler be alright?"

Vespy said:
Vespy nodded at her and said "yes thats correct more god then human though my powers are still untapped, what kind of creature are you?"
"I'm a Exceed... Shall I explain?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al shrugged "I'm not needed here...I never was"
"Never...that's a lie. I'm sure I did...before I forgot about you." Nora said quietly before she sniffed. "I wish...I wish I didn't forget you...just so you wouldn't have to go."

Roman said:
Han slowly stood up and leaned against the wall, "I did, didn't I?" He asked, finally gaining his strength in his legs to stand up straight. "So, what now? Will, Tyler be alright?"
Celia nodded. "We have the greatest healers that ever existed here. Of course he'll be alright!" She said happily. "I finally get to spend some time with my son again..."

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]"I dunno. Just did. It seemed like a good idea." He said as he turned right "What about you?" Ethan didn't know the reason of why he was more talkative then normal. Maybe because it couldn't do any harm? Just two new students heading to the same place, making small talk.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, well my brother wanted to go to school so me and my little sis tagged along and join as well" she explained as she walked along "We rarely left home so we wanted to be less sheltered I guess.." she said as she looked around.

Celia nodded. "We have the greatest healers that ever existed here. Of course he'll be alright!" She said happily. "I finally get to spend some time with my son again..."
"That's great." Han said happily. "I should write add that one to my book of good deeds." He said jokingly. "Man... Those guys are tough."

Dnaleri017 said:
Well then I guess you've missed out on a lot, cause I live like this all the time. Ryley smiled and nudged Autumn, Maybe after this you could teach me something. Ryley giggled and continued eating his fish.
"What could I teach you? You probably know more stuff then I do." Autumn grinned and shook her head as she finished eating her fish. "You sleep outside all the time? Do you not have a house or dorm...or somewhere to stay?" She asked quietly as she leaned on the palms of her hand.

"I'm a Exceed... Shall I explain?" She asked.
Vespy had no idea what that was so he wanted to know what exactly it was "yes go on and tell what that is if you may?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Oh just plotting my death"

Tark shrugged "I have no idea what she means" He said to himself before slowly drifting off
The next morning Blair is up and early and she is in the bathroom taking a bath.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"true" shira said happily to her happily
(yeah?)

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled at Shira*

*Kikuri woke up*

Nonalaka said:
"Good night~" she replied before closing her eyes and falling asleep.
((Time skip))
*Natsuru woke up*

shortyshot8 said:
William walked her to her room and smiled as he led her to the bed
*Himeragi layed down in the bed as her outfit changed into a bed-dress as she layed down in her bed*

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked in it's eyes "You are a jackass" He said before sighing "Look I'm not looking for a fight...Just Hina...I need to talk to her...If not her then who else?"

Tal smirked "Nothing"
I laugh a little, "uh no it's something"

Roman said:
"That's great." Han said happily. "I should write add that one to my book of good deeds." He said jokingly. "Man... Those guys are tough."
Celia chuckled. "Well Tyler was actually RAISED to be tough..." She said before she began to tell him a story.

~

Tyler ran round and round in circles in the front yard of his own home, laughing. He finally flopped down on the ground, looking at the sun crested sky. A man walked out of the house, chopping down a tree nearby. Tyler looked up and ran over to the man. "Hey! Your pretty tough! Can I be tough like you?" He asked happily. The man nodded. "Sure son!" The man said. Tyler's eyes glittered. "Awesome! When can we start?" Tyler asked. "HOW do we start?"

The man gave him a toothy grin and a thumbs up, winking. "A lot of hard work and training... Are you ready to become strong, like your father?" He asked.

Tyler nodded. "Yeah! Look out world! Here I come!" He said happily. Tyler was still human at this time.

~

"From that day forward, Tyler pushed himself everyday to get stronger... He wouldn't stop until the ones he loved were safe." Celia said with a soft smile after her story was finished.

Vespy said:
Vespy had no idea what that was so he wanted to know what exactly it was "yes go on and tell what that is if you may?"
"A Exceed is a human with powers that surpass a normal humans. For example, super speed." She said. "We also have super strength and gain one extra ability at birth... Mine is sound manipulation." She said.

Roman said:
Kaz scratched his head, "Oh yeah... Well I'm gonna go then. See you around."
Yumi smiled and waved,"Bye! Thanks again!" She said before turbid and walking towards the girls dorm, looking down at her map as she went.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled at Shira*

*Kikuri woke up*

*Natsuru woke up*

*Himeragi layed down in the bed as her outfit changed into a bed-dress as she layed down in her bed*

[/QUOTE]
Amara was still asleep, her head resting on his chest as she hugged him still.

Celia chuckled. "Well Tyler was actually RAISED to be tough..." She said before she began to tell him a story.
~

Tyler ran round and round in circles in the front yard of his own home, laughing. He finally flopped down on the ground, looking at the sun crested sky. A man walked out of the house, chopping down a tree nearby. Tyler looked up and ran over to the man. "Hey! Your pretty tough! Can I be tough like you?" He asked happily. The man nodded. "Sure son!" The man said. Tyler's eyes glittered. "Awesome! When can we start?" Tyler asked. "HOW do we start?"

The man gave him a toothy grin and a thumbs up, winking. "A lot of hard work and training... Are you ready to become strong, like your father?" He asked.

Tyler nodded. "Yeah! Look out world! Here I come!" He said happily. Tyler was still human at this time.

~

"From that day forward, Tyler pushed himself everyday to get stronger... He wouldn't stop until the ones he loved were safe." Celia said with a soft smile after her story was finished.

"A Exceed is a human with powers that surpass a normal humans. For example, super speed." She said. "We also have super strength and gain one extra ability at birth... Mine is sound manipulation." She said.
Han smiled, "That explains that." He said. He then stood up and peeked into Celia's room, where Dark Tyler had taken Tyler.

Nonalaka said:
Amara was still asleep, her head resting on his chest as she hugged him still.
*Natsuru smiled as he then pets her head softly so he didnt wake her up*

Roman said:
Han smiled, "That explains that." He said. He then stood up and peeked into Celia's room, where Dark Tyler had taken Tyler.
Tyler had fainted from blood loss. However, Dark Tyler was still alive. That meant Tyler was still alive. A group of angels had surrounded Tyler. They were all healing his wounds.

Dark Tyler looked over at the now cracked open door. "He should be ok within a few hours..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru smiled as he then pets her head softly so he didnt wake her up*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled in her sleep as she snuggled into him in response.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, well my brother wanted to go to school so me and my little sis tagged along and join as well" she explained as she walked along "We rarely left home so we wanted to be less sheltered I guess.." she said as she looked around.
"Makes sense. How's the outside world then?" He asked as a joke. However, it wasn't very clear. Ethan didn't really joke so it felt weird for him too. He continued to walk with Yuna, thinking of what to say, or if he should say anything anyway. "This hall is too long." He mumbled quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen moved his hands under her shirt and up her back as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.
Amaya let out a soft moan, before sliding her tongue into his mouth

WeirdPrincess said:
"What could I teach you? You probably know more stuff then I do." Autumn grinned and shook her head as she finished eating her fish. "You sleep outside all the time? Do you not have a house or dorm...or somewhere to stay?" She asked quietly as she leaned on the palms of her hand.
Ryley finished his fish and sighed, "I have an apartment but I prefer the outdoors when I can. Besides, today has been fun." Ryley glanced over at Autumn and then watched Sylvius swim around in the lake. It was nice and the sun was almost setting. He could feel the air getting cool and that could mean it would be cold through the night. "Plus, you're pretty funny, your reactions so far have been priceless." Ryley chuckled and turned his head to make sure the fire didn't burn anything then turned back to look at Autumn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back