• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She smiled back "So, are you interested in anyone or are you part of a 'thing', you don't have to say of course, just curious"
Akito nodded. "Yea, I guess" he says softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu sighed. "I start tours up again tomorrow at 10 am sharp..." She said.

Kite blushed more and more. "I-I know... But still..." He muttered with a frown.
Lexi nodded. "I know I know" she says softly. "Wanna start today or tomorrow?" She asks

Yuzu sighed. "I start tours up again tomorrow at 10 am sharp..." She said.

Kite blushed more and more. "I-I know... But still..." He muttered with a frown.
Vespy nodded at her as she said what time she starts up the tours "I suppose i shall see you then i suppose?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "then i might just have to keep saying them, not only that, but i only say them because i know their true." he said sweetly.
Dakota blushed again "Aww, you're so sweet!" She said smiling before kissing him on the cheek "I feel lucky" she giggled.

Nonalaka said:
There was another flash of light before Yuna was standing right in front of him now "Ah, Right, Why were you on the streets? If you don't mind me asking?." Yuna was beginning to find this boy interesting now, so she hoped some question asking didn't hurt.
There was another flash of light, however this time Ethan was ready. He blinked a few times and listened to Yuna's question. "I ran away from my house because no one cared about me. I know this because they didn't even bother looking for me. So, I became a thief to live." He stopped, realising he was going into his full story. She didn't ask for his whole story, and Ethan didn't see how it would help him out, so he didn't bother telling the rest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn tilted her head just a little, "That's sad to hear.... If you're with me then you'll always feel happy! It's rare to see me sad." She smiled at Ryley.
Ryley hugged Autumn tightly and smiled. "I'm glad I met you." Ryley looked at Autumn for a few second and then leaned in to kiss her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha maybe...and also, i know it might be to early to ask something...are you okay if i ask this kind of question?''
*Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
".....what kind of question?" She tilted her head "By all means ask though!" She said with a chuckle.

Mayyflower said:

Lexi nodded. "I know I know" she says softly. "Wanna start today or tomorrow?" She asks
Kite scratched his chin, his blush starting to fade. "Um... Tomorrow?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:

She raised a brow "....you guess?...well either you are or you're not" she chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Okay" she says kissing his nose
Ayen nodded "you're gonna feel weird for a moment, but I'm going to use you aura to calm the children." he said as he did as he said he would.

Vespy said:
Vespy nodded at her as she said what time she starts up the tours "I suppose i shall see you then i suppose?"
Yuzu nodded. "Sounds good to me!" She said happily. "I guess I'll leave you two then..." She said as she left.

Oliver stood by Vespy's side now. "I thought she would never shut up." He joked.

Kite scratched his chin, his blush starting to fade. "Um... Tomorrow?" He asked.
Lexi nodded. "Okay." She says softly

Harper came out of her room. "Three days... Torture" she huffed as she stomped pass them and into the kitchen

Nonalaka said:
".....what kind of question?" She tilted her head "By all means ask though!" She said with a chuckle.
''well...haha..''

*He then got out his free hand and made a fist and placed it in front of her. He then opened his hand revealing a ring. He then smiled as he asks her*

''will you marry me?''

Yuzu nodded. "Sounds good to me!" She said happily. "I guess I'll leave you two then..." She said as she left.
Oliver stood by Vespy's side now. "I thought she would never shut up." He joked.
"Oh ok i'll see you then forgive me if i am a tad bit late" he waved as she left and he turned to Oliver he said " I guess so she sure is pretty though"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed again "Aww, you're so sweet!" She said smiling before kissing him on the cheek "I feel lucky" she giggled.
Roland laughed "I'm the lucky one, I'm sure if i didn't bump into you when i did some other guy would of won you over." he said teasingly as he kissed her cheek.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]There was another flash of light, however this time Ethan was ready. He blinked a few times and listened to Yuna's question. "I ran away from my house because no one cared about me. I know this because they didn't even bother looking for me. So, I became a thief to live." He stopped, realising he was going into his full story. She didn't ask for his whole story, and Ethan didn't see how it would help him out, so he didn't bother telling the rest.

[/QUOTE]
"Did you ever think that maybe they did look but never found you?" She asked curiously "Did you ever try going back?" Although that had actually found there destination Yuna was too busy asking questions to notice.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "you're gonna feel weird for a moment, but I'm going to use you aura to calm the children." he said as he did as he said he would.
Amaya giggled. "It does feel weird" she says looking down at her stomach

Vespy said:
"Oh ok i'll see you then forgive me if i am a tad bit late" he waved as she left and he turned to Oliver he said " I guess so she sure is pretty though"
Oliver chuckled. "Don't even TRY to ask her out. She hasn't ever went out with anyone..." He said.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley hugged Autumn tightly and smiled. "I'm glad I met you." Ryley looked at Autumn for a few second and then leaned in to kiss her.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn wrapped her arms around Ryley and hugged him back. "Me too." She said softly before her blush returned when he leaned closer. Autumn closed her eyes and leaned in the rest of the way, gently setting her lips on Ryley's and kissing him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "Okay." She says softly
Harper came out of her room. "Three days... Torture" she huffed as she stomped pass them and into the kitchen
Kite chuckled. "Well those three days are almost up... Just one more day." He said, patting her on the head. "Actually, I'm feeling pretty generous and you've been extremely good. I'll let you see him early." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow "....you guess?...well either you are or you're not" she chuckled.
Akito chuckled. "I mean I'm not the relationship type, but I'm trying to be the type" he sighs

Nonalaka said:
"Did you ever think that maybe they did look but never found you?" She asked curiously "Did you ever try going back?" Although that had actually found there destination Yuna was too busy asking questions to notice.
"I know because I didn't travel far from my house. No posters, no TV interviews, no nothing. I even passed my house a few times, and no signs of sorrow was present." He told her. Ethan looked around and noticed that they had arrived. "We're here." He said bluntly. Ethan wasn't sure if she knew they had arrived or if she just missed it completely. He knocked on the door before opening it and help it open for Yuna.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...haha..''
*He then got out his free hand and made a fist and placed it in front of her. He then opened his hand revealing a ring. He then smiled as he asks her*

''will you marry me?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked at the ring in him hand in shock "N-Natsuru I..Y-Yes! Of course I will!" She said her cheeks pink as a bright smile crossed her face before hugging him tightly and snuggling him happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Never...that's a lie. I'm sure I did...before I forgot about you." Nora said quietly before she sniffed. "I wish...I wish I didn't forget you...just so you wouldn't have to go."
Al frowned "But we know it's true"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
The next morning Blair is up and early and she is in the bathroom taking a bath.
Tark's eyes slowly opened "Tsk" He said to himself as he stood up

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled at Shira*

*Kikuri woke up*

*Natsuru woke up*

*Himeragi layed down in the bed as her outfit changed into a bed-dress as she layed down in her bed*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Do you want me to leave?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "But we know it's true"
Nora frowned, "No it's not. I don't care what you say, you're needed here....even if you don't see it." She said as she crossed her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back