• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia cuddled Pixel in her sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel rolled his eyes and smiled, cuddling her back. Well... The least I could do is be here for her... He thought.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm? Two houses in one?...well I'd be okay with it, I don't see a problem with it..why?" she said with a smile
((Okay xD ))
''well, i know a person, Himeragi. she used to live here but she moved in with our neighbor as a maid. and...Natsumi informed me they should have a bigger house...so i was thinking...we should 'surprise' combine the houses..''

YOUR BACK!!! *TACKLE HUGS YOU*

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
"Good" she chuckled "Cause that's what I'm hungry for" she said as she got whatever ingredients she needed.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i'm not complaining" he said as he sat at the table.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](hi guys)

[/QUOTE]
(Hiiiii :D welcome back!)

Roman said:
"I will." Miyuki said with a nod before going to her room.

Assana squealed happily, "I counted to 30! Hime, I made it to 30! Yay!"
''good!''

*She said happily before petting Assana's head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]*laughs and hugs back* hi

[/QUOTE]
o-oh..you wanna continue Yuki and Shira's PM? and also Miyuki and Kikuri going home?)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel rolled his eyes and smiled, cuddling her back. Well... The least I could do is be here for her... He thought.
ima say time skip xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]o-oh..you wanna continue Yuki and Shira's PM? and also Miyuki and Kikuri going home?)))

[/QUOTE]
myuki looked at kikuri still a little nervous about it all but she nodded in agreement "ok" she said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good!''
*She said happily before petting Assana's head*

[/QUOTE]
"I can't wait to tell mommy and daddy." Assana said rocking side to side. "I finally learned something new since they've been away. I thought I would have to wait for them to come home."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki looked at kikuri still a little nervous about it all but she nodded in agreement "ok" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then gave out her hand to Myuki*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](thank you)

[/QUOTE]
((You're welcome :3))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]o-oh..you wanna continue Yuki and Shira's PM? and also Miyuki and Kikuri going home?)))

ima say time skip xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Mmk... Should I start? :o ))

Nonalaka said:
"Sounds exciting" she said cheerfully "When is this house thing happening?"
''when the father, the mother, and their baby comes back home of course. i wanna surprise the father''

mitsu sighed as she sat there on a bench in the school yard and looked at her lap as she listened to a song through her ear buds a frown on her face as she brought a hand up and brushed some of her hair from her eyes and looked up a little wishing some oe would come

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri then gave out her hand to Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
myuki slowly reached out for kikuris hand still a little hesitant

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sure))

[/QUOTE]
Pixel's eyes fluttered open. "Dang it, I fell asleep..." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki slowly reached out for kikuris hand still a little hesitant

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled as she extended her hand out more so that Myuki didnt have to reach so far*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel's eyes fluttered open. "Dang it, I fell asleep..." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
*Sefia was still asleep*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i'm not complaining" he said as he sat at the table.
"Eh?" She shrugged before beginning to prepare the meal. "So, do you have plans for today?, I assume you'll want to find your dorm right?"

liara sat there still at the beach against a tree with a frown on her face as she sat there curled in a ball waiting for tyler to come for her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri smiled as she extended her hand out more so that Myuki didnt have to reach so far*

*Sefia was still asleep*

[/QUOTE]
myuki slowly took kikuris hand and slowly got up her lower body turning to human legs again as she got up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara sat there still at the beach against a tree with a frown on her face as she sat there curled in a ball waiting for tyler to come for her

myuki slowly took kikuris hand and slowly got up her lower body turning to human legs again as she got up

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then teleported herself and Myuki back to the mansion in her bed room*

''soo...you can say your sleeping here, well its my room but i dont mind sharing''

*She said to Myuki smiling*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back