• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

thana sighed as she sat there in her mansion on one of her couches with a wine glass in her hand and a cold frown on her face "where is he...... is he cheating on me" she asked her self as she frowned more not wanting it to be true

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu sighed as she sat there on a bench in the school yard and looked at her lap as she listened to a song through her ear buds a frown on her face as she brought a hand up and brushed some of her hair from her eyes and looked up a little wishing some oe would come

[/QUOTE]
A baby dragon suddenly curled up on her lap. "I haven't seen you around in a while" a voice called from behind her before Euloria walked to the bench with another smaller hatchling on her shoulder "Zuji seems to remember you." She chuckled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri smiled as she extended her hand out more so that Myuki didnt have to reach so far*

*Sefia was still asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed and got out of bed, letting out a loud yawn. "Good morning world!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel sighed and got out of bed, letting out a loud yawn. "Good morning world!" He said happily.
*Its actually in the middle of the night*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''when the father, the mother, and their baby comes back home of course. i wanna surprise the father''

[/QUOTE]
"Oooh is there going to be a welcome home party?" She asked tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Its actually in the middle of the night*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel noticed it was still dark now. "Oh... Maybe I'll just get midnight snack..." He said as he left Sefia's room and headed for the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri then teleported herself and Myuki back to the mansion in her bed room*
''soo...you can say your sleeping here, well its my room but i dont mind sharing''

*She said to Myuki smiling*

[/QUOTE]
myuki blushed then nodded "o-ok" she said to her a little embarased by it

Pixel noticed it was still dark now. "Oh... Maybe I'll just get midnight snack..." He said as he left Sefia's room and headed for the kitchen.
*Sefia stayed asleep on the bed curled up*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki blushed then nodded "o-ok" she said to her a little embarased by it

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then stretched*

''well...want me to show you around the mansion? well...actually il do that later...Natsuru, the head of this mansion is planning to combine a household with this one..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''something like that...''

[/QUOTE]
"Something like that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana sighed as she sat there in her mansion on one of her couches with a wine glass in her hand and a cold frown on her face "where is he...... is he cheating on me" she asked her self as she frowned more not wanting it to be true

[/QUOTE]
Hayate walked through the front door. He sighed loudly and walked right pass Thana, doing nothing but waving his hand before going wide eyed. He quickly turned around and plopped down next to her. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her, and quickly kissed her, without pulling away.

Nonalaka said:
A baby dragon suddenly curled up on her lap. "I haven't seen you around in a while" a voice called from behind her before Euloria walked to the bench with another smaller hatchling on her shoulder "Zuji seems to remember you." She chuckled.
mitsu looked at the dragon before she pulled her ear buds out and placed a hand on the dragon not having heard euloria speak to her "at least you seem to love me..... you dont thing im a monster do you?" mitsu said to the dragon as she slowly picked him and cradled him in her arms

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Kikuri then stretched*

''well...want me to show you around the mansion? well...actually il do that later...Natsuru, the head of this mansion is planning to combine a household with this one..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel scanned the pantry for his options. "Let's see what we got here..." He muttered as he looked through the pantry.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" She shrugged before beginning to prepare the meal. "So, do you have plans for today?, I assume you'll want to find your dorm right?"
Roland nodded "yeah, that would probably be a good idea." he said as he let out a yawn.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Kikuri then stretched*

[/QUOTE]
"o-oh" she said quietly before she looked around the room her lower half turning back to snake and growing around the room "i-i hope you dont mind" she said quietly as her tail streched all around the room

Pixel scanned the pantry for his options. "Let's see what we got here..." He muttered as he looked through the pantry.
sefia's just gonna straight up sleep)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"o-oh" she said quietly before she looked around the room her lower half turning back to snake and growing around the room "i-i hope you dont mind" she said quietly as her tail streched all around the room

[/QUOTE]
''i dont mind''

*She said as she layed on the bed staring up at the ceiling*

''hmmm......what else did i have to do...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sefia's just gonna straight up sleep)))

[/QUOTE]
((How much has she slept?! >_<))

Pixel finally fixed his gaze on a bag of popcorn. He put it in the microwave and waited for his finished popcorn to come out after setting the time.

Roman said:
Hayate walked through the front door. He sighed loudly and walked right pass Thana, doing nothing but waving his hand before going wide eyed. He quickly turned around and plopped down next to her. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her, and quickly kissed her, without pulling away.
thana went wide eyed spilling her wine on the floor as hayate kissed her confusing her as she just sat there and let him kiss her

*Yuki woke up sleeping next to Shira. She then sat up and noticed one streak of her hair was purple. She then tried to wake up Shira*

@Daniel reaver

((How much has she slept?! >_<))
Pixel finally fixed his gaze on a bag of popcorn. He put it in the microwave and waited for his finished popcorn to come out after setting the time.
???)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sefia's just gonna straight up sleep)))

''i dont mind''

*She said as she layed on the bed staring up at the ceiling*

''hmmm......what else did i have to do...''

[/QUOTE]
myuki just looked at her curiously and shyly before looking back around the room again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana went wide eyed spilling her wine on the floor as hayate kissed her confusing her as she just sat there and let him kiss her

[/QUOTE]
Hayate pulled away from the kiss and laughed, "Sorry. I just miss you. After the tournament you kind of vanished on me." He said smiling a little.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki woke up sleeping next to Shira. She then sat up and noticed one streak of her hair was purple. She then tried to wake up Shira*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

???)))
shira groaned a little and curled up with yuki not wanting to wake up "i dont wanna get up baby" she said tiredly not opening her eyes

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki woke up sleeping next to Shira. She then sat up and noticed one streak of her hair was purple. She then tried to wake up Shira*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

???)))
((I mean... Never mind :/ ))

Pixel's stomach suddenly growled. "Damn... I haven't fed on anyone recently..." He said. "I really don't wanna wake her up..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back