• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira groaned a little and curled up with yuki not wanting to wake up "i dont wanna get up baby" she said tiredly not opening her eyes

[/QUOTE]
''b-but shira, im pregnant..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just looked at her curiously and shyly before looking back around the room again

[/QUOTE]
''sooo...well, are you hungry?''

Roman said:
Hayate pulled away from the kiss and laughed, "Sorry. I just miss you. After the tournament you kind of vanished on me." He said smiling a little.
thana smiled a little "im sorry' she said before frowning "why am i so insecure..... i thought you left us" she said quietly as she hugged his chest tightly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I mean... Never mind :/ ))
Pixel's stomach suddenly growled. "Damn... I haven't fed on anyone recently..." He said. "I really don't wanna wake her up..."
you can just bite her in her sleep xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled then slowly hugged yukis waist and pressed her ear to yukis stomach "good" she said quietly as she tryed to listen for some thing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana smiled a little "im sorry' she said before frowning "why am i so insecure..... i thought you left us" she said quietly as she hugged his chest tightly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, "Why'd you say us?" He asked before going wide eyed again. "Are you? Are you pregnant? " he he

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"no" myuki said quietly to her before she slowly slid onto the bed and hesitantly hugged kikuri "thank you" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana smiled a little "im sorry' she said before frowning "why am i so insecure..... i thought you left us" she said quietly as she hugged his chest tightly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, "Why'd you say us?" He asked before going wide eyed again. "Are you? Are you pregnant?" he asked excitedly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you can just bite her in her sleep xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((That's the plan! :3))

Pixel grumbled. "I have no choice..." He said before he let his blood lust take over, growing long fangs. He fast walked into Sefia's room, getting on top of her and sinking his teeth into her neck.

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, "Why'd you say us?" He asked before going wide eyed again. "Are you? Are you pregnant? " he he
thana nodded "yes baby.... where having a child" thana said happily as she pushed into hayate and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled then slowly hugged yukis waist and pressed her ear to yukis stomach "good" she said quietly as she tryed to listen for some thing

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled as well as she rubs Shira's head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"no" myuki said quietly to her before she slowly slid onto the bed and hesitantly hugged kikuri "thank you" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
''no problem''

*She said as she hugged Myuki back*

@Roman

Celia looked at a picture of her, her husband and her children... Tyler and Dex. A tear rolled down her face. "Dammit... I don't wanna remember that nightmare..." She hissed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu looked at the dragon before she pulled her ear buds out and placed a hand on the dragon not having heard euloria speak to her "at least you seem to love me..... you dont thing im a monster do you?" mitsu said to the dragon as she slowly picked him and cradled him in her arms

[/QUOTE]
Zuji chirped and Nuzzled her arm. Euloria sat next to her raising a brow "he says he doesn't...that's an awfully negative thing to say don't you think?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled as well as she rubs Shira's head*
''no problem''

*She said as she hugged Myuki back*

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled as she nuzzled yukis stomach more and listened for any sounds

myuki blushed some more as she hugged her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana nodded "yes baby.... where having a child" thana said happily as she pushed into hayate and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and hugged her happily, "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said. "You have no idea, how happy I am right now."

Nonalaka said:
Zuji chirped and Nuzzled her arm. Euloria sat next to her raising a brow "he says he doesn't...that's an awfully negative thing to say don't you think?"
mitsu looked over at her then down "i killed my boyfriend" she said quietly before she hugged the dragon tighter "i dont think he even loved me" she whimpered as she hugged the dragon

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Anyone open? ))
(i have a couple)

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and hugged her happily, "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said. "You have no idea, how happy I am right now."
thana smiled and hugged him back nodding "so am i" she whispered to him as she looked up at him and grabed his hand and brought it to her stomach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu looked over at her then down "i killed my boyfriend" she said quietly before she hugged the dragon tighter "i dont think he even loved me" she whimpered as she hugged the dragon

(i have a couple)

[/QUOTE]
(Preach it Mitsu! William did the same to Celia xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu looked over at her then down "i killed my boyfriend" she said quietly before she hugged the dragon tighter "i dont think he even loved me" she whimpered as she hugged the dragon

(i have a couple)

[/QUOTE]
(( o3o Who you got Danny? I was just gonna use Autumn or Anna ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( ah Thank you! It doesn't matter who you pick to use ^~^ I'm fine with whatever ))
(I only have one atm and the last person I was with sorta disappeared so I gotta start up again xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back