• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hell...hound?" Autumn asked quietly as she looked at him. The cat beside her hissed before climbing on to her lap and staring at Sylvius. "Nothing at all? No family..." A tear fell once she uttered the word family, but she quickly wiped it away and pretended she wasn't feeling like crying. Though all she wanted to do was cry. "Or friends?"
That's right, just my hellhound here. He really is nice though so you have nothing to worry about.

Roman said:
"I did kind of sneak in here. I thought you were sleep and I was just making sure you were OK. But, now I have a little feeling of worry in my gut. Something tells me something is wrong. Am I right or wrong?" He asked.
Celia sighed. "I cannot sin... There is something I've been worried about..." She said. "Back then, I was forced to literally relive the same nightmare over and over in my sleep... It wasn't just ANY nightmare however... It was something much stronger... A illusion like no other." She muttered. "I've had that nightmare since... That day."

Dnaleri017 said:
That's right, just my hellhound here. He really is nice though so you have nothing to worry about.
Autumn stared at the hellhound, "I'm not worried. Does he have a name?" She asked as she pet the cat sitting in her lap.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed. "I cannot sin... There is something I've been worried about..." She said. "Back then, I was forced to literally relive the same nightmare over and over in my sleep... It wasn't just ANY nightmare however... It was something much stronger... A illusion like no other." She muttered. "I've had that nightmare since... That day."
Han nodded, yawning once more, "What happened on this day and is it fixable? Because if it is, believe me, I'll do anything I can to help." He said, his voice gaining it's normal tone and ditching the groggy sleepy one.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stared at the hellhound, "I'm not worried. Does he have a name?" She asked as she pet the cat sitting in her lap.
"Yea, his name is Sylvius." Ryley smiled and patted Sylvius before sitting on his back. "He's pretty big for a hellhounf and stronger than most so he can carry someone easy on his back. If you ask me it's pretty fun." Ryley chuckled, "We should probably get out of the rain though, want a ride?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Han nodded, yawning once more, "What happened on this day and is it fixable? Because if it is, believe me, I'll do anything I can to help." He said, his voice gaining it's normal tone and ditching the groggy sleepy one.
Celia started crying a little, the memories of THAT day in her head.

~

The lab was on fire. Celia's husband laid dead in the wreckage. Shadowy figures held her down while others wandered into the fire. "Don't go near him!" She yelled. A even darker figure loomed out of the flames.

"You shall all... PERISH!!!!!" The figure yelled before a explosion ensued, killing the figures, leaving only Celia. She was battered and bruised. The Dark Figure stepped through the flames, a large grin on his face with a searing red symbol on his head. "Your life ends here..." He muttered as he was about to stomp on her before Celia teleported away. She sobbed all day. Her son had become a monster...

~

She sniffled as she finished her story. "I-I couldn't stop him... He was too strong for anyone..." She muttered.

Celia started crying a little, the memories of THAT day in her head.
~

The lab was on fire. Celia's husband laid dead in the wreckage. Shadowy figures held her down while others wandered into the fire. "Don't go near him!" She yelled. A even darker figure loomed out of the flames.

"You shall all... PERISH!!!!!" The figure yelled before a explosion ensued, killing the figures, leaving only Celia. She was battered and bruised. The Dark Figure stepped through the flames, a large grin on his face with a searing red symbol on his head. "Your life ends here..." He muttered as he was about to stomp on her before Celia teleported away. She sobbed all day. Her son had become a monster...

~

She sniffled as she finished her story. "I-I couldn't stop him... He was too strong for anyone..." She muttered.
Han frowned, "Who is 'he'?" He asked making his way over to Celia. "Because I will stop him. If it puts you at ease and keeps you happy I'll do anything and everything in my power to help." He said, wrapping his arms around her, hugging her.

Roman said:
Han frowned, "Who is 'he'?" He asked making his way over to Celia. "Because I will stop him. If it puts you at ease and keeps you happy I'll do anything and everything in my power to help." He said, wrapping his arms around her, hugging her.
Celia blushed at his sudden hug. She suddenly hugged him back now sobbing to death. "HE is my son..." She sobbed. "Ever since that day I've been afraid of my own son..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, i guess i could use some help, and i usually sleep longer, but i had a beautiful girl next to me. he said the last part teasingly.
Dakota blushed a bit before smiling, "Your food is ready" she said as she finished cooking breakfast and passed a plate to him.

Celia blushed at his sudden hug. She suddenly hugged him back now sobbing to death. "HE is my son..." She sobbed. "Ever since that day I've been afraid of my own son..."
"What son? I heard you had 2 was it? Which one is it?" Han asked, every drop of seriousness in his body was obviously in his voice, his hug also becoming a little tighter as they spoke.

Roman said:
Han was sleeping peacefully before something happened in his dream.
tumblr_lsk1fhoEZn1qii422o1_500.gif

"It was just a dream
." He said before getting out of bed. "Maybe I should check on Celia..." he said making his way to her room.

Hayate chuckled and rubbed her stomach, "Awesome!" He said smiling. "When did you find out?" He asked curiously.
"i knew the mourning after" she said happily to him as she smiled and curled up with him smiling happily "i love you hayate" she said quietly

Dnaleri017 said:
"Yea, his name is Sylvius." Ryley smiled and patted Sylvius before sitting on his back. "He's pretty big for a hellhounf and stronger than most so he can carry someone easy on his back. If you ask me it's pretty fun." Ryley chuckled, "We should probably get out of the rain though, want a ride?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn picked up the cat before slowly standing up. "I like the rain....but I guess we should get out of this." The cat hissed in her arms before scratching Autumn, causing her to yelp and drop the cat in surprise. It soon scurried off into the bushes, Autumn watching the cat as it left before turning back to Ryley. "S-Sure...if that's okay." She said softly as she reached her hand out and pet Sylvius before gently climbing on to his back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i knew the mourning after" she said happily to him as she smiled and curled up with him smiling happily "i love you hayate" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "I love you too." He said softly. He put his arms around her and smiled, "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I would've loved to know a little earlier."

Roman said:
"What son? I heard you had 2 was it? Which one is it?" Han asked, every drop of seriousness in his body was obviously in his voice, his hug also becoming a little tighter as they spoke.
Celia continued to wail and cry. "Tyler! They turned my baby Tyler into a monster!" She cried.

Celia continued to wail and cry. "Tyler! They turned my baby Tyler into a monster!" She cried.
"I'll stop him." Han said, sternly. "I can stop him and make sure he's alright." He said. "I'll bring him home to you, Celia." He said backing out of the hug.

Roman said:
"I'll stop him." Han said, sternly. "I can stop him and make sure he's alright." He said. "I'll bring him home to you, Celia." He said backing out of the hug.
Celia sniffled, some tears still running down her face. "B-But how? He's been injected with the power of a false dragon god and now he's been injected with primal blood..." She said. "He's almost unstoppable now..."

((That's the plan! :3))
Pixel grumbled. "I have no choice..." He said before he let his blood lust take over, growing long fangs. He fast walked into Sefia's room, getting on top of her and sinking his teeth into her neck.
*Sefia groaned a little in her sleep from the bite*

Celia sniffled, some tears still running down her face. "B-But how? He's been injected with the power of a false dragon god and now he's been injected with primal blood..." She said. "He's almost unstoppable now..."
Han smirked, "I always win. I know for a fact this won't be an easy fight. But, when are they ever. Just know this, Celia: I'll get your son back." He said before putting a hand on her shoulder.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled as she nuzzled yukis stomach more and listened for any sounds
myuki blushed some more as she hugged her tightly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled a little*

''Shira, what are you doing...?''

*She said as some sounds happened in her stomach*

*Kikuri then began to cuddle with Myuki*

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked at her for a bit "Well, did he deserve to die? Did he hurt you badly?" She asked her. Zuji whined a bit and snuggled into mitsu's arms chirping quietly "He says he's sure you had your reasons"
"he hurt me over and over and over" she said quietly as she held the dragon "what am i supposed to do when no matter how badly he hurts me...... i still want to love him" she said quietly

Roman said:
Han smirked, "I always win. I know for a fact this won't be an easy fight. But, when are they ever. Just know this, Celia: I'll get your son back." He said before putting a hand on her shoulder.
Celia blushed a dark red. "A-Alright, just shut up before I kiss you again." She laughed. "Be careful..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia groaned a little in her sleep from the bite*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel bit a little deeper into her neck before pulling away, licking some stray blood leaking from her neck. "Damn... It tastes too good..." He said to himself out loud, blushing a bit.

Celia blushed a dark red. "A-Alright, just shut up before I kiss you again." She laughed. "Be careful..."

Pixel bit a little deeper into her neck before pulling away, licking some stray blood leaking from her neck. "Damn... It tastes too good..." He said to himself out loud, blushing a bit.
*Sefia continued to sleep*

Han nodded, and held his chin up, looking down at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Don't worry about me, you have more important things to worry about." He said smiling.

72eadba28020104eda78337a31b29cb60cfe795a_hq.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back