• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"im the princess of chaos.... how am i supposed to try and move on when this caused so much chaos inside me" she asked quietly as she looked over at euloria

[/QUOTE]
"You'll just have to find your own way to relax and release your chaos and anger in a controlled way, you may be the princess of chaos, but that doesn't mean you can't be happy" she looked over at her "So forget about him, he's gone, yet you are still letting him hurt you by dwelling on such thought, chin up, you are an independent person, you don't need him as a crutch, you can live without him and stand on your own two feet, and when the time is right and you want such a thing as a significant other, someone will come along that will respect you as much as you respect them, you are still very young, you shouldn't be filling your head with these sort of problems"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Well... I guess I'll give a list of the counterparts locations :3))
Primal Tyler: ???

Primal Aiden: Under the school(School Archives)

Primal Dark Tyler: Warehouse nearby
(Kiri can Interact with Primal Tyler they can fight cause Kiri has Primordial Light Manipulation)

Celia sighed. "Your life is defined by the choices you make. People like you or hate you based on those choices. You can't tell if your going to make the right one or not, but it's your choice... And your choices can hurt the people you care about most." She said.
William looked at his hands "Yeah but.....I never used to care about people.....Nor what they thought of me"

Roman said:
Han landed on the ground, the spear didn't go through him, but it did cut him really bad. "That must be you..." he said holding the new cut on his chest. "Come on. Come at me on more time."
A powerful aura of darkness radiated from Dark Tyler. He walked towards Han, his spear cluttering against the ground before he threw it into the air, it splitting into 100's that started to rain down on him.

Yuto kissed her softly before standing up. "Alright! Now that that's over with, we should probably get some rest..." He said.

Celia frowned more. "If she hated you, I would know. I feel pain from hatred and horrible feelings..." She said softly. "She doesn't hate you."
Noir nodded, yawning. She leaned sleepily into Yuto's chest, snuggling up a bit. After everything that had happened recently, Noir was exhausted. She was just really good at hiding it.

Lumina said:
Violetta chuckled a bit.
"Seems we have come to an impasse."

She wrapped her arms around her legs as she watched the race come to the final quarter.
"Indeed we have." Takeshi said. He turned his head back to the race, watching the cars fly past one another. "Wow..."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Kiri can Interact with Primal Tyler they can fight cause Kiri has Primordial Light Manipulation)

[/QUOTE]
(Primal Tyler's location is still unknown. The other two must be defeated before he reveals himself... CX)

Nonalaka said:
"You'll just have to find your own way to relax and release your chaos and anger in a controlled way, you may be the princess of chaos, but that doesn't mean you can't be happy" she looked over at her "So forget about him, he's gone, yet you are still letting him hurt you by dwelling on such thought, chin up, you are an independent person, you don't need him as a crutch, you can live without him and stand on your own two feet, and when the time is right and you want such a thing as a significant other, someone will come along that will respect you as much as you respect them, you are still very young, you shouldn't be filling your head with these sort of problems"
mitsu sighed and smiled just slightly "yeah i guess i shouldn't have looked for love when im so young..... i hate being a couple months old" she said quietly as she looked at euloria and smiled a little more giving her the best fake smile she could give" you gave me the strength to not feel the pain. even though that's all i feel. thanks" she said to her

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged "Fair enough" she said with a quiet chuckle.
*Natsuru then sat back down on the couch and sat back*

''chi...im so tired..''

Roman said:
Han's blue aura filled the room and when it faded, he was gone. He then reappeared on top of a building in the city, smiling.
tumblr_m1kgfo40qQ1ql5wzmo1_500.gif

"Now... Where is this kid?" He asked himself as he looked down at the city.

(( Yes, Assana said something to Himeragi. ))
repost?))

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at his hands "Yeah but.....I never used to care about people.....Nor what they thought of me"
Celia grumbled. "They care a awful lot for you..." She said. "How can you not see that?"

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, yawning. She leaned sleepily into Yuto's chest, snuggling up a bit. After everything that had happened recently, Noir was exhausted. She was just really good at hiding it.
Yuto shut his eyes after a long exhausting day.

(Time skip)

A powerful aura of darkness radiated from Dark Tyler. He walked towards Han, his spear cluttering against the ground before he threw it into the air, it splitting into 100's that started to rain down on him.
Han shook his head, "You may be primal now, but you should know I don't fight dirty." He said as he vanished and appeared behind Primal DT. He swung his sword through the air, a blue aura was then sent at him.

latest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled as she nuzzled yukis stomach more and listened for any sounds
myuki blushed some more as she hugged her tightly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled as some sound happened in her stomach*

''what are you doing baby?''

*Kikuri began to cuddle Myuki*

actually i think i never replied >.<))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled as some sound happened in her stomach*
''what are you doing baby?''

*Kikuri began to cuddle Myuki*

actually i think i never replied >.<))

[/QUOTE]
"listening" she said softly to yuki with a gigge "i never thought i would have a child let alone two" she said happily to yuki

myuki blushed a little then started to try and pull away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back