• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"he hurt me over and over and over" she said quietly as she held the dragon "what am i supposed to do when no matter how badly he hurts me...... i still want to love him" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
"It sounds like he didn't respect you...but did you really gain anything from killing him?...You did not did you" she said with a gentle sigh "Violence and payback do not heal a broken heart and unless you move on, you will always feel this way" she placed a hand on mitsu's shoulder "You should brighten yourself up and hold your head high, start out fresh, you are still so young, enjoy learning about what the world has to offer"

Roman said:
Han nodded, and held his chin up, looking down at her from the corner of his eyes.
"Don't worry about me, you have more important things to worry about." He said smiling.

72eadba28020104eda78337a31b29cb60cfe795a_hq.gif
Celia giggled. "Alright... Good luck." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Once reached the girl, Anna licked her ice cream and stared down at her. "Hey...." she said quietly and looked at her ears and tail, wondering if that was a sign of sadness. "Are you okay?"
liara looked over at the girl her ears perking up "who... me?' she said as she looked at the girl curiously wondering if she was talking to liara

(( Is there anyone else open? Totally forgot I had another character Yumi that I wanted to use xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia continued to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel struggled not to bite her again. "Ngh... Control yourself... If I bite her anymore I could kill her..." He muttered as he flopped on the bed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]do i owe any posts??)
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Amara shrugged "Fair enough" she said with a quiet chuckle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara looked over at the girl her ears perking up "who... me?' she said as she looked at the girl curiously wondering if she was talking to liara

[/QUOTE]
Anna giggled quietly and nodded, "Yes you. You're the only one that I see here...well there's others around this place but you're the one closest to the tree and I'll shut up now." She said, realizing that she was rambling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Alright... Good luck." She said.
Han's blue aura filled the room and when it faded, he was gone. He then reappeared on top of a building in the city, smiling.

tumblr_m1kgfo40qQ1ql5wzmo1_500.gif

"Now... Where is this kid?" He asked himself as he looked down at the city.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]do i owe any posts??)
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
(( Yes, Assana said something to Himeragi. ))

Nonalaka said:
"It sounds like he didn't respect you...but did you really gain anything from killing him?...You did not did you" she said with a gentle sigh "Violence and payback do not heal a broken heart and unless you move on, you will always feel this way" she placed a hand on mitsu's shoulder "You should brighten yourself up and hold your head high, start out fresh, you are still so young, enjoy learning about what the world has to offer"
"im the princess of chaos.... how am i supposed to try and move on when this caused so much chaos inside me" she asked quietly as she looked over at euloria

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Is there anyone else open? Totally forgot I had another character Yumi that I wanted to use xD ))
(( I have a few. ))

Roman said:
Han's blue aura filled the room and when it faded, he was gone. He then reappeared on top of a building in the city, smiling.
tumblr_m1kgfo40qQ1ql5wzmo1_500.gif

"Now... Where is this kid?" He asked himself as he looked down at the city.

(( Yes, Assana said something to Himeragi. ))
((Well... I guess I'll give a list of the counterparts locations :3))

Primal Tyler: ???

Primal Aiden: Under the school(School Archives)

Primal Dark Tyler: Warehouse nearby

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna giggled quietly and nodded, "Yes you. You're the only one that I see here...well there's others around this place but you're the one closest to the tree and I'll shut up now." She said, realizing that she was rambling.
"oh...... im waiting for tyler!!" shhe said happily as her tail wagged happily before stopping as she frowned "but he hasent come for me" she said a little sad

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn picked up the cat before slowly standing up. "I like the rain....but I guess we should get out of this." The cat hissed in her arms before scratching Autumn, causing her to yelp and drop the cat in surprise. It soon scurried off into the bushes, Autumn watching the cat as it left before turning back to Ryley. "S-Sure...if that's okay." She said softly as she reached her hand out and pet Sylvius before gently climbing on to his back.
Ryley hopped onto Sylvius behind Autumn and tapped his foot on Sylvius's side. "You're gonna want to hold on since it's your first ride, it's pretty fast." As Ryley said that Sylvius leapt forward and sprinted through the forest toward the city. They passed the forest quickly and stopped at a stream. "How'd you like that? We're not even at the city yet as well." Ryley smiled, this was whay he loved to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

((Well... I guess I'll give a list of the counterparts locations :3))
Primal Tyler: ???

Primal Aiden: Under the school(School Archives)

Primal Dark Tyler: Warehouse nearby
(( I like DT the most, so we go to him first :D ))

Han frowned, "That's one dark energy I sense... Darker than most..." he said before disappearing again. He reappeared over a warehouse. "He's primal so he should attack me on sight..." Han said hopping off of the warehouse to the ground.

Yuto kissed her softly before standing up. "Alright! Now that that's over with, we should probably get some rest..." He said.

Celia frowned more. "If she hated you, I would know. I feel pain from hatred and horrible feelings..." She said softly. "She doesn't hate you."
William sighed "Yet she doesn't want to see me......Is this really what my life is like now that I have a kid...Now that I feel love? Wondering if people hate me or not"

Mel said:
I smile, "good you understand"
Tal just rolled his eyes

Roman said:
(( I like DT the most, so we go to him first :D ))
Han frowned, "That's one dark energy I sense... Darker than most..." he said before disappearing again. He reappeared over a warehouse. "He's primal so he should attack me on sight..." Han said hopping off of the warehouse to the ground.
A glint of darkness was suddenly visible from the shadows. He attacked him so fast, he didn't even see it. He had plunged a dark spear all the way through his chest then slammed him into the ground. All that could be seen in his eyes was the thirst for blood and pain... Like he was some sort of animal.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yet she doesn't want to see me......Is this really what my life is like now that I have a kid...Now that I feel love? Wondering if people hate me or not"

Tal just rolled his eyes
(( I thought William was at Roman's house again xD ))

Nonalaka said:
After a while of walking a faint crash of waves was hear as well as the smell of the sea air "Looks like we are almost there" she chimed happily

Kaname held a gentle smile upon his lips as he continued to walk at Camilla's side. A day of quiet, by a place filled with water. He didnt imagine it to be just like the body of water he had seen at the park. After all, the ocean, from what he learned from school had so much vastness to it. A place where anything , or possibly everything could be found. Also, it was Camilla's home. With the loudness of the waves making noise in Kaname's ears, his gaze shifted to the side to glance at the sky found to be glistening upon the ground that he walked on. A sandy ground at that.

"Salty."

Roman said:
"I don't know what I'm in the mood for right now... I could honestly eat anything." Takeshi said with a sigh.
Violetta chuckled a bit.

"Seems we have come to an impasse."

She wrapped her arms around her legs as she watched the race come to the final quarter.

shortyshot8 said:

Tal just rolled his eyes
Celia sighed. "Your life is defined by the choices you make. People like you or hate you based on those choices. You can't tell if your going to make the right one or not, but it's your choice... And your choices can hurt the people you care about most." She said.

A glint of darkness was suddenly visible from the shadows. He attacked him so fast, he didn't even see it. He had plunged a dark spear all the way through his chest then slammed him into the ground. All that could be seen in his eyes was the thirst for blood and pain... Like he was some sort of animal.
Han landed on the ground, the spear didn't go through him, but it did cut him really bad. "That must be you..." he said holding the new cut on his chest. "Come on. Come at me on more time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back