• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, of course...but wouldnt your kids be partly intoner and vampire?''

''sure...when he gets back maybe''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel put a finger on his chin. "Well... Not exactly. I'm a blood knight, not a vampire. I just have the traits of a vampire." He said before going into more detail. "In a way, if they were born, they would be entrusted with a blood blade, like mine." He said as he held up his crimson blade. "But that's just tradition. But I guess your right. Our children would be part vampire, part intoner.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sat up and stretched before getting up "Do you eat pancakes?" She asked as she got up to go to the kitchen.
Roland smiled "how doesn't?" he said as he got up and followed her to the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea..''
*She then looks at herself*

''i......might want to buy more...casual clothing, i mean i feel like im wearing revealing clothing...''

[/QUOTE]
"If you think, you're not sure. I know who can help." She said going to Hime. "We need some help. Are her clothes revealing?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel put a finger on his chin. "Well... Not exactly. I'm a blood knight, not a vampire. I just have the traits of a vampire." He said before going into more detail. "In a way, if they were born, they would be entrusted with a blood blade, like mine." He said as he held up his crimson blade. "But that's just tradition. But I guess your right. Our children would be part vampire, part intoner.
*Sefia nods as she closes her eyes*

Roman said:
"If you think, you're not sure. I know who can help." She said going to Hime. "We need some help. Are her clothes revealing?"
''well...sort of. but at least its not really that revealing...''

''i-i guess so..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''i-i guess so..''

[/QUOTE]
"You're fine then! I mean I do see a little, but not a lot which is a good thing." Miyuki said.

Roman said:
"Cool. I see us getting along pretty well." Miyuki said.

Han felt alert when he sensed the power disappear. "H-hey, Celia? He's gone." He said, with a slight yawn. "Anyways, I think I will go to bed, I've had a long day."

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia nodded, kissing him softly. Thank you for today... She said softly in his head, like some sort of echo.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright then...''

[/QUOTE]
"Well then... Now we need something to do." Miyuki said, slowly turning her head to Hime. "Any ideas?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''i-i guess so..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel lies down next to her, taking hold of her hand. "I love you..." He said softly, kissing her cheek.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "how doesn't?" he said as he got up and followed her to the kitchen.
"Good" she chuckled "Cause that's what I'm hungry for" she said as she got whatever ingredients she needed.

Roman said:
"Well then... Now we need something to do." Miyuki said, slowly turning her head to Hime. "Any ideas?"
*Himeragi shakes her head*

''i...have nothing in mind..''

Celia nodded, kissing him softly. Thank you for today... She said softly in his head, like some sort of echo.
Hannodded blushed when she kissed him and then heard her voice in his head. He smiled and nodded. "You're welcome." He said bowing his head like before. He then turned around and began making his way to the door.

Pixel lies down next to her, taking hold of her hand. "I love you..." He said softly, kissing her cheek.
*Sefia smiles as she rolls onto her side*

''i love you too..''

*She said before drifting off to sleep*

Roman said:
Hannodded blushed when she kissed him and then heard her voice in his head. He smiled and nodded. "You're welcome." He said bowing his head like before. He then turned around and began making his way to the door.
Celia simply waved. "See ya later Han." She said.

''hmmm...hey Amara, how do you feel if i combined 2 houses into one?''

@Nonalaka (just say yes. me and Roman are planning to do that xD well when Roman and Snow get home with that baby)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi shakes her head*
''i...have nothing in mind..''

[/QUOTE]
"Well then... We are all stuck here with nothing to do... I'm gonna take a nap." Miyuki said, looking over at Assana who was still counting.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia smiles as she rolls onto her side*
''i love you too..''

*She said before drifting off to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled and wrapped a arm around her waist. Dang it... I'm no where NEAR tired. He said to himself.

Celia simply waved. "See ya later Han." She said.
"See ya." Han said happily, making his way out her room and into the one he offered.

Roman said:
"Well then... We are all stuck here with nothing to do... I'm gonna take a nap." Miyuki said, looking over at Assana who was still counting.
''a-alright...have a good nap''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...hey Amara, how do you feel if i combined 2 houses into one?''
@Nonalaka (just say yes. me and Roman are planning to do that xD well when Roman and Snow get home with that baby)

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm? Two houses in one?...well I'd be okay with it, I don't see a problem with it..why?" she said with a smile

((Okay xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright...have a good nap''

[/QUOTE]
"I will." Miyuki said with a nod before going to her room.

Assana squealed happily, "I counted to 30! Hime, I made it to 30! Yay!"

Pixel chuckled and wrapped a arm around her waist. Dang it... I'm no where NEAR tired. He said to himself.
*Sefia cuddled Pixel in her sleep*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back