• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Assana went wide eyed, tears welling in her eyes, "Y-you really mean it, Hime? You plan on staying to help us?" She asked happily wrapping her arms around her even tight than before. "Awesome!" Miyuki said giving her me thumbs up, just like Roman would.
''haha, sure. i mean i dont mind''

*She said as she pets Assana's head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, sure. i mean i dont mind''
*She said as she pets Assana's head*

[/QUOTE]
Assana smiled and pulled away from the hug, "How will we tell mommy and daddy? I think we may need to get a bigger house.. A lot of people live here." She said softly.

Roman said:
Assana smiled and pulled away from the hug, "How will we tell mommy and daddy? I think we may need to get a bigger house.. A lot of people live here." She said softly.
''ah~ no need. Korimi and me can just sleep on the couches. or maybe the attic''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah~ no need. Korimi and me can just sleep on the couches. or maybe the attic''

[/QUOTE]
"There's still more people though. There is, Uncle Drake, Auntie Ramona, and her friend Lana, Bug Cousin will move on soon, daddy said someone else will be staying with is too and I believe there is more... But I can't count very high..." Assana said looking at her fingers.

Roman said:
"There's still more people though. There is, Uncle Drake, Auntie Ramona, and her friend Lana, Bug Cousin will move on soon, daddy said someone else will be staying with is too and I believe there is more... But I can't count very high..." Assana said looking at her fingers.
''oh...then i know a friend from my old house who can...make a mansion under 30 seconds. it was my old home and...that house will always keep expanding as long as he's there''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh...then i know a friend from my old house who can...make a mansion under 30 seconds. it was my old home and...that house will always keep expanding as long as he's there''

[/QUOTE]
"I think daddy would want to move into grandpa's last house. He recently passed away and daddy has been really sad about it, but I'm pretty sure giving him something to remember his daddy by will make my daddy a happy daddy." "You said 'daddy' about 30 times..." "What's a '30'?"

Roman said:
"I think daddy would want to move into grandpa's last house. He recently passed away and daddy has been really sad about it, but I'm pretty sure giving him something to remember his daddy by will make my daddy a happy daddy." "You said 'daddy' about 30 times..." "What's a '30'?"
''30 is...a number. its basically, 10 + 10 + 10. thats 30''

''i see you...exaggerate Miyuki..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''30 is...a number. its basically, 10 + 10 + 10. thats 30''
''i see you...exaggerate Miyuki..''

[/QUOTE]
"Sometimes." "How do I count to thirty when I only have ten fingers?!" Assana asked n a panicked voice. "Am I missing fingers?!"

Roman said:
"Sometimes." "How do I count to thirty when I only have ten fingers?!" Assana asked n a panicked voice. "Am I missing fingers?!"
''n-no no no, you have all the fingers you need. i-its just...well.......its only a number that exceeds 10. which then you have to get creative if you wanna count with your fingers. or dont count with fingers at all''

*She said while petting Assana*

''she....seems to panic a lot..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no no no, you have all the fingers you need. i-its just...well.......its only a number that exceeds 10. which then you have to get creative if you wanna count with your fingers. or dont count with fingers at all''
*She said while petting Assana*

''she....seems to panic a lot..''

[/QUOTE]
"She gets that from mommy...." "Oooh! I see..." Assana started counting with her fingers again. "What comes after 15?"

Roman said:
"She gets that from mommy...." "Oooh! I see..." Assana started counting with her fingers again. "What comes after 15?"
''16''

''mommy...? then i guess that gives me another reason to stay here, i want to help people like that...''

*Korimi nods her head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''16''
''mommy...? then i guess that gives me another reason to stay here, i want to help people like that...''

*Korimi nods her head*

[/QUOTE]
"She doesn't panic ALL the time. But when bad things happen then mommy panics, Assana just panics about everything." "16... 17? Is that correct? Assana asked Hime.

Roman said:
"She doesn't panic ALL the time. But when bad things happen then mommy panics, Assana just panics about everything." "16... 17? Is that correct? Assana asked Hime.
''hmmm...i guess so...''

''yes, that is correct''

Tokihama Kaota](I'm back bitches [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] )
Kaota looked at Ethereal a little scared as he said I..It's ok i can manage the insults

(Hey anyone got a good manga suggestion?I'm about to go buy some manga's)

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker
Forest of Drizzling Rain)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...i guess so...''
''yes, that is correct''

[/QUOTE]
"Yay, we're making progress!" Assana said happily to Himeragi. "Since you'll be staying with us, do you wanna know the rundown of the house? How it things seem to work and all."

Roman said:
"Yay, we're making progress!" Assana said happily to Himeragi. "Since you'll be staying with us, do you wanna know the rundown of the house? How it things seem to work and all."
''sure, thatd be helpful considering there are other people living in this household...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure, thatd be helpful considering there are other people living in this household...''

[/QUOTE]
"Here, I'll write it down!" Miyuki went to get some paper and a pencil and returned, scribbling down on the paper how their house was ran.

The paper read:

Daddy - Head of the house

Mommy - Also head of the house

Uncle Drake - He has some control

Auntie Ramona - She has some control

Big Cousin/Han - Hasn't moved in yet

Daddy's friend - Hasn't moved in yet

Lana - Auntie Ramona's lover

Me and Assana - Children of the head of the house

Baby - Hasn't been brought back yet.

"Here you go!" She said handing her the list

Roman said:
"Here, I'll write it down!" Miyuki went to get some paper and a pencil and returned, scribbling down on the paper how their house was ran.
The paper read:

Daddy - Head of the house

Mommy - Also head of the house

Uncle Drake - He has some control

Auntie Ramona - She has some control

Big Cousin/Han - Hasn't moved in yet

Daddy's friend - Hasn't moved in yet

Lana - Auntie Ramona's lover

Me and Assana - Children of the head of the house

Baby - Hasn't been brought back yet.

"Here you go!" She said handing her the list
''r-really...? w-well...i-i thought itd be much simpler...y-yknow...r-respect the elders a-and take care of the younglings...''

*Yuni said surprised as she stared at the paper*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''r-really...? w-well...i-i thought itd be much simpler...y-yknow...r-respect the elders a-and take care of the younglings...''
*Yuni said surprised as she stared at the paper*

[/QUOTE]
"No one in our house is old. Except mommy she is 1600 years old(in human years)... But where she comes from that counts as 16." Miyuki explained. "Daddy is the oldest in human years. He is 18 I believe."

Roman said:
"No one in our house is old. Except mommy she is 1600 years old(in human years)... But where she comes from that counts as 16." Miyuki explained. "Daddy is the oldest in human years. He is 18 I believe."
''n-no what i meant by elders as in, people older than yo- WHA?!! HES THAT YOUN- *cough* sorry...but i mean by elders as in people older than you. o-or something like that...''

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=rgb(255 said:
imv3ljz.png.e68a1d6f291fa528b6bf596a476172a8.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• imv3ljz.png
    imv3ljz.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 9
Roman said:
"Oh yeah! Umm... Respect everyone but daddy. His mask and hair is terrible. See look at that picture!" Miyuki says pointing to a picture of Roman.
View attachment 144596
''well...i hope he was smiling in his picture. its not a good picture if he isnt smiling...even if its under that mask..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i hope he was smiling in his picture. its not a good picture if he isnt smiling...even if its under that mask..''

[/QUOTE]
"He probably was. Here is one where I know he is smiling because he always does that with his eye." She said showing another.

687474703a2f2f666330342e64657669616e746172742e6e65742f667337302f662f323031332f3139392f362f322f796f755f72655f686f6d655f5f6b616b617368695f686174616b655f6f6e655f73686f745f5f62795f6d7a5f687964652d643665337534762e6a7067

"I might talk about my dad a lot, but I look up to him. He's a good guy, I just hate his hair and mask."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back