• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"B-but, Hime... Why would you wanna do that?" Assana asked.
''well, im a maid and i should be looking after you two. if anything were to happen to you to, it would be my responsibility to take the blame for it''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, im a maid and i should be looking after you two. if anything were to happen to you to, it would be my responsibility to take the blame for it''

[/QUOTE]
Assana sniffled, "You're so nice!" She said latching on to Himeragi. Miyuki tried pulling her off, but Assana was a little too strong. "What the heck?! How can you hug someone that hard?!"

Roman said:
Assana sniffled, "You're so nice!" She said latching on to Himeragi. Miyuki tried pulling her off, but Assana was a little too strong. "What the heck?! How can you hug someone that hard?!"
''hahaha..just let her be Miyuki''

*She said as she pets Assana's head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha..just let her be Miyuki''
*She said as she pets Assana's head*

[/QUOTE]
Assana smiled and nuzzles into her shoulder. Miyuki nodded, "Alright. Hopefully she doesn't hug your life away...."

Roman said:
Assana smiled and nuzzles into her shoulder. Miyuki nodded, "Alright. Hopefully she doesn't hug your life away...."
''dont worry~ im sure itll be fine~''

*She said as she kept petting Assana's head smiling at her*

'dam..shes just so cute~!'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont worry~ im sure itll be fine~''
*She said as she kept petting Assana's head smiling at her*

'dam..shes just so cute~!'

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki plopped down on the floor in front of the two girls that were in their house. "I forgot your names." "Miyuki, is so much like daddy." "Would you stop comparing me to the mask wearing crazy haired daddy?"

Roman said:
Miyuki plopped down on the floor in front of the two girls that were in their house. "I forgot your names." "Miyuki, is so much like daddy." "Would you stop comparing me to the mask wearing crazy haired daddy?"
''im Yuni, shes Korimi''

*Korimi only waved as her plastic bunny ears bowed a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im Yuni, shes Korimi''
*Korimi only waved as her plastic bunny ears bowed a little*

[/QUOTE]
"Yuni and Korimi. I can remember that." Miyuki said bowing her head when the bunny ears did. "Can you explain the ears?" She asked.

Roman said:
"Yuni and Korimi. I can remember that." Miyuki said bowing her head when the bunny ears did. "Can you explain the ears?" She asked.
*Yuni's plastic fox ears twitched when she asked that*

''well, we are nasod which makes us human and partially robot. these ears are only our special features. just a little extra'' (just changing their colors cuz i can barely see the fking light blue)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuni's plastic fox ears twitched when she asked that*
''well, we are nasod which makes us human and partially robot. these ears are only our special features. just a little extra'' (just changing their colors cuz i can barely see the fking light blue)

[/QUOTE]
(( I couldn't really see it without my glasses so that's helpful xD ))

Miyuki nodded, "If you're part robot, then you should be able to do cool things, right? Can you like.... Fly or something?"

Roman said:
(( I couldn't really see it without my glasses so that's helpful xD ))
Miyuki nodded, "If you're part robot, then you should be able to do cool things, right? Can you like.... Fly or something?"
''well...that only depends what we can do. Nasods are kind of limited, but their still a higher class that those...robot trash..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...that only depends what we can do. Nasods are kind of limited, but their still a higher class that those...robot trash..''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki nodded, "So you're like a superbot? A robot better than a normal piece of scrap metal?" Assana still hugged Himeragi as she watched them all conversate. "I guess Miyuki, 'can' be nice..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname nodded his head just as he turned down the sidewalk to what he knew to be the direction of what used to be the town.

"I dont see why not."

Shrugging his shoulders as he spoke, Kaname shifted his gaze below himself to look at Camilla's brightened expression, which of course, brought a sly smile to his own lips.

[/QUOTE]
After a while of walking a faint crash of waves was hear as well as the smell of the sea air "Looks like we are almost there" she chimed happily

Roman said:
Miyuki nodded, "So you're like a superbot? A robot better than a normal piece of scrap metal?" Assana still hugged Himeragi as she watched them all conversate. "I guess Miyuki, 'can' be nice..."
''just consider us Nasods. its a confusing term so...yeah just call us Nasods''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just consider us Nasods. its a confusing term so...yeah just call us Nasods''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright... 'Nasods'." Miyuki said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Miyuki and that's my sister, Assana."

Roman said:
"Alright... 'Nasods'." Miyuki said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Miyuki and that's my sister, Assana."
''nice to meet you''

''i guess...Assana's the innocent one?''

*She said observing the way she is holding Himeragi*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nice to meet you''
''i guess...Assana's the innocent one?''

*She said observing the way she is holding Himeragi*

[/QUOTE]
"Yep. Assana is the innocent one." Miyuki said. Assana gave the girls a warm smile and waved as she hugged Hime.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thats....kinda cute''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki chuckled, "That's Assana for you. She makes everything she does cute."

Roman said:
Miyuki chuckled, "That's Assana for you. She makes everything she does cute."
fk, i cant sleep so im pulling an all nighter...)))

''is there...any other siblings you might have? wait, actually where are your parents?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]fk, i cant sleep so im pulling an all nighter...)))
''is there...any other siblings you might have? wait, actually where are your parents?''

[/QUOTE]
(( I was sleep, but I'm having a hard time staying that way... So here I am. ))

Miyuko sighed, "My mommy was pregnant with a baby so my daddy and his friends rushed her to the hospital for help." She saud quietly. "Though we haven't heard from anyone who has been there except our cousin, but he left for something."

Roman said:
(( I was sleep, but I'm having a hard time staying that way... So here I am. ))
Miyuko sighed, "My mommy was pregnant with a baby so my daddy and his friends rushed her to the hospital for help." She saud quietly. "Though we haven't heard from anyone who has been there except our cousin, but he left for something."
''ah.....so their still at the hospital huh...? you really do have a nice maid that can take care of you like this..''

yea, I cannot sleep good in this stupid heat!!)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah.....so their still at the hospital huh...? you really do have a nice maid that can take care of you like this..''
yea, I cannot sleep good in this stupid heat!!)))

[/QUOTE]
"Himeragi is just a volunteer maid. Though if she were here to stay that'd be pretty cool." Miyuki said.

(( I know how you feel. It's in the 100s in Texas. Though since it is 4:00 am it is cooler ))

Roman said:
"Himeragi is just a volunteer maid. Though if she were here to stay that'd be pretty cool." Miyuki said.

(( I know how you feel. It's in the 100s in Texas. Though since it is 4:00 am it is cooler ))
''well...i do plan on staying. i mean, you guys are really cute''

*She said with a smile*

''well i guess thats official''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i do plan on staying. i mean, you guys are really cute''
*She said with a smile*

''well i guess thats official''

[/QUOTE]
Assana went wide eyed, tears welling in her eyes, "Y-you really mean it, Hime? You plan on staying to help us?" She asked happily wrapping her arms around her even tight than before. "Awesome!" Miyuki said giving her me thumbs up, just like Roman would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back