• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal Sighed. "Now, I heard about a boy, breaking Kaguras heart...WHERE THE FUCK IS HE." She growled
MiyaKnife_zps113d6865.gif~c200

Nymph nodded. "Back home? Where were you from?" She asks trying her head
"I'm from a small town on the outskirts of the city." Reiji said smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal grunts. "Normal is boring, plus, that William kid, needs to die, kagura is too stupid to understand that..that isn't love" she says narrowing her eye
"He'll die sooner or later with the way he is, unless he changed but I doubt it" he mumbles.

Roman said:
"I'm from a small town on the outskirts of the city." Reiji said smiling.
Nymph nodded and smiled. "Yea I've never heard of it... But do you like it there?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
"He'll die sooner or later with the way he is, unless he changed but I doubt it" he mumbles.
"Your useless, I'll kill him my damn self, I am the goddess of death" she says crossing her arms

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Miyuki sighed, "Am I calling the clone or not?" She asked. "Assana is crying and we all seem not to know them."

Roman said:
Miyuki sighed, "Am I calling the clone or not?" She asked. "Assana is crying and we all seem not to know them."
''its fine, we'll get going then. if you want?''

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded and smiled. "Yea I've never heard of it... But do you like it there?" She asks

"Your useless, I'll kill him my damn self, I am the goddess of death" she says crossing her arms
"Yeah, though living in a house where you're pampered all your life isn't my style." He said.

Mayyflower said:

"Calm down, shell be fine... shes a brave amazon warrior" he chuckled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its fine, we'll get going then. if you want?''

[/QUOTE]
"Explain why you're here in the first place." Miyuki said. "Miyuki, you're acting like daddy." Assana said, wiping the tears away as she giggled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Calm down, shell be fine... shes a brave amazon warrior" he chuckled.
Ethereal shook her head. "You know he will make kagura less likely to become what she truly is" she says raising an eyebrow

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't worry I'm sure you'll find many more women to love" she sighs.
William shook his head "I don't want that...I don't want more...I want to find one I can truly love"

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "I don't want that...I don't want more...I want to find one I can truly love"
"Then don't be so quick and find that one girl that makes you feel fuzzy and warm and really happy" she says and taps her chin.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, probably" he said before sitting up
Dakota sat up and stretched before getting up "Do you eat pancakes?" She asked as she got up to go to the kitchen.

Roman said:
"Explain why you're here in the first place." Miyuki said. "Miyuki, you're acting like daddy." Assana said, wiping the tears away as she giggled.
''fine, we are just here to chill out and hangout...observing children i guess and how they act, i mean c'mon, our childhood was rough without parents..''

''agreed...''

LunaCrosby said:
"Then don't be so quick and find that one girl that makes you feel fuzzy and warm and really happy" she says and taps her chin.
William frowned "I already found her...But she likes another guy"

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "Yea wouldn't be mine either" she says softly
"It's nice the first few years, then it gets boring..." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah.. doesn't mean you should give up I guess" she huffed and continued tapping her chin.
William nodded "There is only one other person who made me feel that way"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''fine, we are just here to chill out and hangout...observing children i guess and how they act, i mean c'mon, our childhood was rough without parents..''
''agreed...''

[/QUOTE]
Assana pushed Miyuki, causing her to fall in Himeragi's lap. "You can meet our mommy and daddy!" "Assana! What are you doing?!" "They want to have a childhood, so I say we help them!" "I don't know if dad would like that..." "Mommy will! She likes kids! Or people.... Umm excuse me, but are you kids?" Assana asked the girls softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back