• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
The clone sighed and sat down "I wonder....Could you really kill me?"
"I don't trust myself... why else do you think I'm trying to keep my distance from everyone and especially you" she says and wipes her eyes, finally recognizing him though she knew it was a clone.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen sighed "mother, dad loves you but he's after Kagura... I don't understand" he sighs.
Ethereal nodded. "He won't touch her, I'll kill him" she says smiling

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't trust myself... why else do you think I'm trying to keep my distance from everyone and especially you" she says and wipes her eyes, finally recognizing him though she knew it was a clone.
The clone sighed "You may kill me as I am only a clone but if you attack my real self I will not say you will walk out alive"

LunaCrosby said:
"I hope so" he chuckles.
Ethereal Sighed. "Now, I heard about a boy, breaking Kaguras heart...WHERE THE FUCK IS HE." She growled
MiyaKnife_zps113d6865.gif~c200

Roman said:
"I can agree on that. The park here looks way better than the one back home." Reiji said.
Nymph nodded. "Back home? Where were you from?" She asks trying her head

shortyshot8 said:
The clone sighed "You may kill me as I am only a clone but if you attack my real self I will not say you will walk out alive"
"Thats the point of me staying away, though it might be best if the real William did kill me" she huffed.

LunaCrosby said:
"Thats the point of me staying away, though it might be best if the real William did kill me" she huffed.
The clone frowned "If that's what you truly want...Now would be the best time to ask him"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal Sighed. "Now, I heard about a boy, breaking Kaguras heart...WHERE THE FUCK IS HE." She growled
MiyaKnife_zps113d6865.gif~c200

Nymph nodded. "Back home? Where were you from?" She asks trying her head
"No clue.. all I know is he lied about loving her and is denying the truth that he doesn't love her the way she loves him" he smirks.

shortyshot8 said:
The clone frowned "If that's what you truly want...Now would be the best time to ask him"
"You might be just a clone but you frowning hurts me so I'd rather see you smile" she says and wipes her eyes again, uncovering her face.

LunaCrosby said:
"No clue.. all I know is he lied about loving her and is denying the truth that he doesn't love her the way she loves him" he smirks.
Ethereal cracked her knuckles. "Kagura is blind, I thought I taught her better than that, this boy is worthless, he's as good as dead" she says pulling her katana out.

LunaCrosby said:

"You might be just a clone but you frowning hurts me so I'd rather see you smile" she says and wipes her eyes again, uncovering her face.
The clone nodded "Go to him...He is alone"

LunaCrosby said:
"But what's the point?" She asks and raises an eyebrow, thinking about it.
The clone sighed "He needs someone now...The one he loved before hates him and the one he loved moments ago thinks the same"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal cracked her knuckles. "Kagura is blind, I thought I taught her better than that, this boy is worthless, he's as good as dead" she says pulling her katana out.
"She has it bad mother... she's crushing on him hard and no matter how much she gets hurt she can't seem to stop loving him... I've tryed... everyone has" he shrugs.

shortyshot8 said:
The clone sighed "He needs someone now...The one he loved before hates him and the one he loved moments ago thinks the same"
"If he needs someone then I'll risk it and go to him... he is important to me after all" she says as she teleports behind the real one, scratching the back of her neck.

LunaCrosby said:
"She has it bad mother... she's crushing on him hard and no matter how much she gets hurt she can't seem to stop loving him... I've tryed... everyone has" he shrugs.
Ethereal glared into her reflection in the katana, "He needs to learn not to fuck with girls, HE NEEDS TO LEARN TO QUIT USING GIRLS!" She shouts

LunaCrosby said:

"If he needs someone then I'll risk it and go to him... he is important to me after all" she says as she teleports behind the real one, scratching the back of her neck.
William pulled out an Ice knife and pointed it at her neck "Oh..It's you" He said lowering the blade

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled out an Ice knife and pointed it at her neck "Oh..It's you" He said lowering the blade
"Well... jumpy match?" She says before tilting her head "anyways what's up? You seem upset" she says and asks, concern in her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal glared into her reflection in the katana, "He needs to learn not to fuck with girls, HE NEEDS TO LEARN TO QUIT USING GIRLS!" She shouts
"Calm down mother... let nature take its course" he sighs.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well... jumpy match?" She says before tilting her head "anyways what's up? You seem upset" she says and asks, concern in her eyes.
William sighed and sat down looking at the frozen river "No one loves me...No matter how hard I try"

LunaCrosby said:

"Calm down mother... let nature take its course" he sighs.
Ethereal shook her head. "you may be my smartest kid" she huffed. "In the mean time, I'll be keeping a close eye on my daughter, and if that bastard tries to kiss her I'm going in" she says watching them through a portal

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and sat down looking at the frozen river "No one loves me...No matter how hard I try"
Kagura frowned and furrowed her eyebrows "looks like Al didn't tell you what I told him. Well I told him that I loved you so the fact you said that hurts me".

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal shook her head. "you may be my smartest kid" she huffed. "In the mean time, I'll be keeping a close eye on my daughter, and if that bastard tries to kiss her I'm going in" she says watching them through a portal
"Maybe them missing might not be bad, but it might depend in what happens or what he says before then.. if he does." He says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura frowned and furrowed her eyebrows "looks like Al didn't tell you what I told him. Well I told him that I loved you so the fact you said that hurts me".

"Maybe them missing might not be bad, but it might depend in what happens or what he says before then.. if he does." He says.
William frowned "What do you mean?"

LunaCrosby said:

Ethereal sighed. "And kagura is to stupid to see that she could do so much better than William, he doesn't deserve her, he loves every walking girl there is, he gets a gf then he goes off and cheats, if she doesn't do anything then I have no other choice but to send in your father" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sighed. "And kagura is to stupid to see that she could do so much better than William, he doesn't deserve her, he loves every walking girl there is, he gets a gf then he goes off and cheats, if she doesn't do anything then I have no other choice but to send in your father" she says softly
"Father might be a little rough with her... tough love as you would call it." He says.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Yo-You're kidding" He said in shock "I never thought....."
"You never thought what?" She asks and crosses her arms, looking down.

LunaCrosby said:
"Father might be a little rough with her... tough love as you would call it." He says.
"Oh no, he won't touch her, he will touch William, and make kagura forget all about William, he is going to cheat on her if they date." She sighs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back