• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Oh no, he won't touch her, he will touch William, and make kagura forget all about William, he is going to cheat on her if they date." She sighs
"I say one.last.chance. and if he hurts her... that's when we pounce" he says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Father might be a little rough with her... tough love as you would call it." He says.

"You never thought what?" She asks and crosses her arms, looking down.
William smiled a little "Thank you" He said placing a hand on his heart as he stood up realizing it now as his hair began to turn white again "Always....You were always there for me"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "Thank you" He said placing a hand on his heart as he stood up realizing it now as his hair began to turn white again "Always....You were always there for me"
"Yeah I was.." she says and glances up at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"I say one.last.chance. and if he hurts her... that's when we pounce" he says.
Ethereal shook her head. "No, he's fucked her 3 times and left her, basically using her.. I've gaven him enough chances" she says growling

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal shook her head. "No, he's fucked her 3 times and left her, basically using her.. I've gaven him enough chances" she says growling
Allen shrugged "he seems to finally realise something" he says, paying close attention.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shrugged "he seems to finally realise something" he says, paying close attention.
"Allen shut the hell up" she says annoyed. "Stop trying to make me give that Peice of shit another chance" she says angerily

Mayyflower said:
"Allen shut the hell up" she says annoyed. "Stop trying to make me give that Peice of shit another chance" she says angerily
"I'm not" he chuckled "I'm just having fun being entertained" he laugejd.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not" he chuckled "I'm just having fun being entertained" he laugejd.
Ethereal glared at Allen. "Ezekiel, I summon you thy forth beside me" she calls out for Ezekiel

(( Autumn: D-Dad? *sniffs sadly* D-Dad forgot about me again... He doesn't love me....I-I made him angry... He's gonna forget all about me...*sniffs again before crying*

Me: And that people, is the life of Autumn...Short? At least I think that's her last name xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled more finally making it a full smile "Thank you" He said softly before hugging her
Kagura hugged him back "your welcome" she says and smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal glared at Allen. "Ezekiel, I summon you thy forth beside me" she calls out for Ezekiel
Ezekiel appeared "what?" He asks with no shirt with his hands on his hips.

LunaCrosby said:
William pulled away and looked her in the eyes "Those eyes...They are the same....As the day I first met you"

LunaCrosby said:

Ezekiel appeared "what?" He asks with no shirt with his hands on his hips.
Ethereal saw him shirtless and shot up. "Have you been cheating" she asks angerily

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled away and looked her in the eyes "Those eyes...They are the same....As the day I first met you"
"Why wouldn't they be?" She asks.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal saw him shirtless and shot up. "Have you been cheating" she asks angerily
"No... I just got done taking a shower and was trying to get dressed... I wouldn't hurt you" he sighed.

LunaCrosby said:

"No... I just got done taking a shower and was trying to get dressed... I wouldn't hurt you" he sighed.
William chuckled "I mean the way they look at me...You've loved me all this time....But I was to blind to see it"

LunaCrosby said:

Ethereal calmed down. "Whew, anyways" she says pointing to the portal. "He is the one who softened kagura, he cheated,used, and hurt my little girl and I'm very pissed off about it" she says angerily

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "I mean the way they look at me...You've loved me all this time....But I was to blind to see it"
"Yeah.. you pretty much ignored me unless I was crying" she says..

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal calmed down. "Whew, anyways" she says pointing to the portal. "He is the one who softened kagura, he cheated,used, and hurt my little girl and I'm very pissed off about it" she says angerily
Ezekiel stared "why can't we be normal parents and just comfort the hurting child?" He groans.

Himeragi Seiker]you saw my post???))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( No. I actually can't find it ))

LunaCrosby said:

Ezekiel stared "why can't we be normal parents and just comfort the hurting child?" He groans.
William closed his eyes "That was my mistake"

LunaCrosby said:

Ethereal grunts. "Normal is boring, plus, that William kid, needs to die, kagura is too stupid to understand that..that isn't love" she says narrowing her eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back