• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but your characters are such players! >.<)))

[/QUOTE]
(I know I know xD But William didn't even do anything Celia just flat out broke up with him)

Mayyflower said:
(Stop saying fruit loop, do you know what that girl meant on beyond scared straight?)
(I'm not stupid my friend, I'm just tired so I'm being derpy at this point... which you should know by now.. and besides Kagura thinks he smells like a fruit loop)

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled and grabbed her hand
i start singing as he leads me away. "were going on a trip in our favorite, our favorite.... something something, were all gonna die, just like albert einstein

LunaCrosby said:
Allen went wide eyed "I'm sorry" he huffed and crossed his arms.
Ethereal smiled. "Good, glad we could come to an agreement" she says as the masks dissapear

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm not stupid my friend, I'm just tired so I'm being derpy at this point... which you should know by now.. and besides Kagura thinks he smells like a fruit loop)
(Mhm sure xD )

Mel said:
i start singing as he leads me away. "were going on a trip in our favorite, our favorite.... something something, were all gonna die, just like albert einstein
Tal chuckled "What the hell?"

Roman said:
(( There was a lot of... Chest but that was okay. I really enjoyed it ))
"What else do you like doing?" He asked smiling warmly.
Nymph hummed at the thought. "Well I enjoy coming here and relaxing." She says looking around

Himeragi Seiker]well...Yuni and Korimi have something to say to you. they wanna express it via music video))) [media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGjnHu48x2k said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGjnHu48x2k[/URL][/media]
(I didn't even do nothing......)

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal smiled. "Good, glad we could come to an agreement" she says as the masks dissapear

(Mhm sure xD )
(What that chick were speaking of meant was the people were being... well I rather not say its weird xD )

Mayyflower said:

(Mhm sure xD )
Allen sighed "mother, dad loves you but he's after Kagura... I don't understand" he sighs.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then we said it to William?'')))

[/QUOTE]
(*Facepalm*)

William stared at the water as a tear fell from his face into the river as the river turned to Ice

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm*)
William stared at the water as a tear fell from his face into the river as the river turned to Ice
wasnt he just at a lake???))

Mayyflower said:
Nymph hummed at the thought. "Well I enjoy coming here and relaxing." She says looking around
"I can agree on that. The park here looks way better than the one back home." Reiji said.

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm*)
[media]

[/media]
I couldn't help myself when I saw the words cry and river ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kagura stared at the sky "if protecting who I love means being alone then I guess its worth it... but I still don't understand anything" she says "my dad watched me murder everyone I loved once.. and now he wants me to do it again" she mumbled before her eyes water up and hides her face.

@ANYONE... pls

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at the sky "if protecting who I love means being alone then I guess its worth it... but I still don't understand anything" she says "my dad watched me murder everyone I loved once.. and now he wants me to do it again" she mumbled before her eyes water up and hides her face.
@ANYONE... pls
William's clone appeared looking emotionless "What do you mean?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i feel like i heard this song a long time ago)))

[/QUOTE]
(( It's possible. This song is kind of old ))

shortyshot8 said:
William's clone appeared looking emotionless "What do you mean?"
"My father is trying to make me kill everyone I love again... like when I was younger" she said, not recognizing his voice.

LunaCrosby said:
"My father is trying to make me kill everyone I love again... like when I was younger" she said, not recognizing his voice.
The clone sighed and sat down "I wonder....Could you really kill me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back