• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"And who's that" she asked as she kept tapping her chin.
William sighed before looking at her "You..." He said quietly "I don't know why...But you just make me feel like that"

Roman said:
Assana pushed Miyuki, causing her to fall in Himeragi's lap. "You can meet our mommy and daddy!" "Assana! What are you doing?!" "They want to have a childhood, so I say we help them!" "I don't know if dad would like that..." "Mommy will! She likes kids! Or people.... Umm excuse me, but are you kids?" Assana asked the girls softly.
*Yuni laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head*

''hahaha no...we're..both in our teen years...''

''to be exact, we're only 16''

''y-your the same age as me..''

*Himeragi said looking surprised at them*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuni laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head*
''hahaha no...we're..both in our teen years...''

''to be exact, we're only 16''

''y-your the same age as me..''

*Himeragi said looking surprised at them*

[/QUOTE]
Assana's smile grew brighter, "Yay! That's even better! That way you can help mommy and daddy with other things that Miyuki and I can't!" "I'm so ditching you for the baby when they come back." Miyuki mumbled. "What do you say? Wanna stay?"

Roman said:
Assana's smile grew brighter, "Yay! That's even better! That way you can help mommy and daddy with other things that Miyuki and I can't!" "I'm so ditching you for the baby when they come back." Miyuki mumbled. "What do you say? Wanna stay?"
''u-uhhh.....'' ''e-etto...''

*They both said looking at each other. They then shrugged and smiled nervously at Assana and Miyuki*

''uhm...s-sure'' ''uhm...s-sure''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''u-uhhh.....'' ''e-etto...''
*They both said looking at each other. They then shrugged and smiled nervously at Assana and Miyuki*

''uhm...s-sure'' ''uhm...s-sure''

[/QUOTE]
"Yay! If daddy doesn't die from shock when he gets home, then we will have big sisters!" "If that means I'm not the only one taking the blame when you screw up, then I'm fine with it."

Roman said:
"Yay! If daddy doesn't die from shock when he gets home, then we will have big sisters!" "If that means I'm not the only one taking the blame when you screw up, then I'm fine with it."
''a-ah no, il take the blame as well, since i am the maid and i should be able to look after you two''

*Himeragi said with a smile*

LunaCrosby said:
"That's what love is... from what I know" she says a blushes even more.
William blushed "N-No...It can't be right" He said taking a step back "I-I need to do something!" He said quickly running away

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "N-No...It can't be right" He said taking a step back "I-I need to do something!" He said quickly running away
Kagura sighed and pinched herself, turning around and walking no where certain.

Himeragi Seiker]bruh [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"B-but, Hime... Why would you wanna do that?" Assana asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back