• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"He probably was. Here is one where I know he is smiling because he always does that with his eye." She said showing another.
687474703a2f2f666330342e64657669616e746172742e6e65742f667337302f662f323031332f3139392f362f322f796f755f72655f686f6d655f5f6b616b617368695f686174616b655f6f6e655f73686f745f5f62795f6d7a5f687964652d643665337534762e6a7067

"I might talk about my dad a lot, but I look up to him. He's a good guy, I just hate his hair and mask."

''maybe...i can do some makeover...or something...''

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, painting normal clothes on herself once again. The chibis looked at Noir grinning, then to Yuto.
Yuto kissed her softly before standing up. "Alright! Now that that's over with, we should probably get some rest..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I need to talk about her...And what we should do..." He said quietly "I just...I'm not sure how she even feels...But for some reason I think she hates me"
Celia frowned more. "If she hated you, I would know. I feel pain from hatred and horrible feelings..." She said softly. "She doesn't hate you."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto kissed her softly before standing up. "Alright! Now that that's over with, we should probably get some rest..." He said.

Celia frowned more. "If she hated you, I would know. I feel pain from hatred and horrible feelings..." She said softly. "She doesn't hate you."
i....wonder who that she is...))

((She is Autumn, Celia's 3rd child, William being the father xD ))

Pixel woke up from a short nap. He decided to go to the kitchen to look for Sefia, mostly because he was bored.

@Himeragi Seiker
*Sefia was in her room playing on her 6 - screened computer*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia was in her room playing on her 6 - screened computer*

[/QUOTE]
After a few minutes, Pixel finally managed to find Sefia. He saw she was kinda busy so he just sat on her bed, completely silent.

After a few minutes, Pixel finally managed to find Sefia. He saw she was kinda busy so he just sat on her bed, completely silent.
*Sefia was playing a video game and the way she was playing was not normal. It was like she was born with a keyboard in her hands because the speed of how she's playing is abnormally fast. So fast, she's controlling four characters at once*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia was playing a video game and the way she was playing was not normal. It was like she was born with a keyboard in her hands because the speed of how she's playing is abnormally fast. So fast, she's controlling four characters at once*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled at her speed. "Your very good at impressing me..." He said with a smile.

Pixel chuckled at her speed. "Your very good at impressing me..." He said with a smile.
*She then leaned back on her chair as she finished the game beating 50 players. Her chair had wheels on the bottom so it sent her on the bed laying down*

''honestly, i was only showing off my skill...''

*She then looked at her hand*

''people still dont believe it was only a single person behind 4 different characters...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then leaned back on her chair as she finished the game beating 50 players. Her chair had wheels on the bottom so it sent her on the bed laying down*
''honestly, i was only showing off my skill...''

*She then looked at her hand*

''people still dont believe it was only a single person behind 4 different characters...''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Well... I just saw it and I believed it." He said. "I know what I say isn't much but... Even without all that power or skill, I'd still think your amazing. At least, that's what I think..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''maybe...i can do some makeover...or something...''

[/QUOTE]
"No... Not even mom. The woman he'd give his life 100 times over for would be able to get him to change." Miyuki said.

Pixel nodded. "Well... I just saw it and I believed it." He said. "I know what I say isn't much but... Even without all that power or skill, I'd still think your amazing. At least, that's what I think..."
*Sefia smiled at Pixel*

''well, im glad you think that way...*sigh*...yknow...have you ever thought of having kids run around the house?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia smiled at Pixel*
''well, im glad you think that way...*sigh*...yknow...have you ever thought of having kids run around the house?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shrugged. "Well... I'd be ok with it... They're happy right?" He asked. "I really don't know much about taking care of a kid..."

Roman said:
"No... Not even mom. The woman he'd give his life 100 times over for would be able to get him to change." Miyuki said.
''h-huh...alright''

Pixel shrugged. "Well... I'd be ok with it... They're happy right?" He asked. "I really don't know much about taking care of a kid..."
''well...yea i guess they'll be happy..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-huh...alright''

[/QUOTE]
"She says she likes it, along with Assana, but I think they're lying." Miyuki said with a sigh.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-huh...alright''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel petted her hair softly. "If you don't want to have a kid, just say so..." He said before he leaned close to her ear. "Your wish is my command..." He whispered into her ear.

Roman said:
"She says she likes it, along with Assana, but I think they're lying." Miyuki said with a sigh.
''o-oh well...at least its better than having this walking around the house''

*She said as she pulls out a picture*

Pixel petted her hair softly. "If you don't want to have a kid, just say so..." He said before he leaned close to her ear. "Your wish is my command..." He whispered into her ear.
''no...thats not it. i was only wondering if...you like kids...in my opinion......their cute in a way..''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff4dff]''o-oh well...at least its better than having this walking around the house''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff][B]*She said as she pulls out a picture*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4dff] [/COLOR][URL="https://enforums.elswordonline.com/showthread.php?170803-Glave-Appreciation-thread/page9 said:
22417810.jpg
[/URL]

''no...thats not it. i was only wondering if...you like kids...in my opinion......their cute in a way..''
Pixel nodded. "I love kids! It's just..." He said before he looked away. "If we had kids you'd have to keep them away from me when I'm hungry..."

Tokihama Kaota](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] My character Kiri can interact with Roman and become best buddies,By the way Kiri is Luffy)
(( Roman is at the hospital with his friends and family trying to save someone so I can't use him until everyone is back ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff4dff]''o-oh well...at least its better than having this walking around the house''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff][B]*She said as she pulls out a picture*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4dff] [/COLOR][URL="https://enforums.elswordonline.com/showthread.php?170803-Glave-Appreciation-thread/page9 said:
22417810.jpg
[/URL]

"White hair and a mask? I think of my daddy immediately. Maybe we can prank them one day." Miyuki suggested.

Pixel nodded. "I love kids! It's just..." He said before he looked away. "If we had kids you'd have to keep them away from me when I'm hungry..."
''haha, of course...but wouldnt your kids be partly intoner and vampire?''

Roman said:
(( Roman is at the hospital with his friends and family trying to save someone so I can't use him until everyone is back ))

"White hair and a mask? I think of my daddy immediately. Maybe we can prank them one day." Miyuki suggested.
''sure...when he gets back maybe''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, of course...but wouldnt your kids be partly intoner and vampire?''

''sure...when he gets back maybe''

[/QUOTE]
"Cool. I see us getting along pretty well." Miyuki said.

Han felt alert when he sensed the power disappear. "H-hey, Celia? He's gone." He said, with a slight yawn. "Anyways, I think I will go to bed, I've had a long day."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"Cool. I see us getting along pretty well." Miyuki said.

Han felt alert when he sensed the power disappear. "H-hey, Celia? He's gone." He said, with a slight yawn. "Anyways, I think I will go to bed, I've had a long day."

@TheRebelliousDragon
''yea..''

*She then looks at herself*

''i......might want to buy more...casual clothing, i mean i feel like im wearing revealing clothing...''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "No problem." she says jumping off of his shoulders
Ayen nodded as he took everything into the house "any preferences on how i prepare the fish?" he called out as he went to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back