• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"I remember when I was a kid, my step brother was all into using swords and stuff, I used to always used to ask could I learn to use them". She said with a nod "Ladies don't use swords Dakota, you're a lady" she said in a mocking voice "He always used to say that" she chuckled.
Roland chuckled "it's not all what it's cut out to be, my sword training was more Ares curb-stomping me that anything the first few weeks" he said rubbing his side "and Lady Athena would have proved your brother wrong" he said smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "it's not all what it's cut out to be, my sword training was more Ares curb-stomping me that anything the first few weeks" he said rubbing his side "and Lady Athena would have proved your brother wrong" he said smiling.
She giggled "Sounds like he didn't go easy on you at all huh" she said looking over at him "I think it was more for safety reasons, I was only a kid" she said with a chuckle "must be cool having such important relatives like that"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Y-Yeah...but can I ask you something?" Nora asked quietly. "How did I meet you?"
Al blinked "Holy shit....That was so long ago......" He said pondering to himself

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he sat on the edge of the boat and cast his line "it is, to bad i don't tan." he said with a chuckle.
Amaya smiled and nodded as she watched him. "That's a good thing" she says sitting not close to the water but close to Ayen.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Sounds like he didn't go easy on you at all huh" she said looking over at him "I think it was more for safety reasons, I was only a kid" she said with a chuckle "must be cool having such important relatives like that"
Roland sighed "at times, yes, at other times..... they can be awkward, and pain in the case of Ares...." he said leaning back "but their glory days are long gone." he said yawning.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded as she watched him. "That's a good thing" she says sitting not close to the water but close to Ayen.
Ayen nodded "it often times led to people thinking i was some god, which i guess they were slightly right but still." he said while bringing in a fish.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded slowly,"Alright.... Did I ever um...tell you anything about me? Embarrassing stuff I mean."
Al chuckled "Told embarrassing things? You've done embarrassing things to me"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "it often times led to people thinking i was some god, which i guess they were slightly right but still." he said while bringing in a fish.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says laying down close to his back.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled before leaning close to her ear and telling her
Nora's face turned bright red,"I-I did those things! Well...that doesn't sound to far off." She said as her blush quickly faded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back