• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al wrapped his arms around her waist "Do you love me?"
Nora blushed,"O-Oh um....I-I don't know...I might..." She said quietly as she looked down at the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed,"O-Oh um....I-I don't know...I might..." She said quietly as she looked down at the ground.
Al smiled "No matter what happens I will love you...So you can tell me"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "No matter what happens I will love you...So you can tell me"
"I-I mean...I did kind of just re-meet you and all." Nora said quietly as she bit her lower lip.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I mean...I did kind of just re-meet you and all." Nora said quietly as she bit her lower lip.
Al chuckled "I mean in here" He said putting a hand over his own heart "How does this feel?''

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Well to be honest I have no idea" He said softly "How are you feeling?"
''h-how can you not know? thier bed is right there...''

*She said pointing at the bed which was Assana's and Miyuki's as her tone was in a bit annoyed yet tired*

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "I mean in here" He said putting a hand over his own heart "How does this feel?''
"Weird...its beating really fast when I'm near you..I don't get what that means. It's a nice kind of weird though...if that makes any sense at all." Nora said.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I suppose, but its not like they are forgotten, people still seem to know them somewhat" she said with a shrug before hearing him yawn "Tired?" She asked looking at him.

((Welcome back :D ))

"Alrighty" she smiled over at him happily before going to the kitchen and washing her plate, of course she didn't have any idea of where exactly she was going, but his mother would be busy and he would be on his own otherwise. she felt mean not asking him along and besides part of her wanted him to come along anyways, she enjoyed having him around.
(Thank you.)

Kaname eyed the walking Camilla for a few moments, before finally resetting his gaze to focus upon another target. Which to his surprise was his body. He didint think it to be how he should look. Every since the attack on his mother, his form had been the same. Spikey like hair, a white saber mark on his arm, and almost dull irises.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-how can you not know? thier bed is right there...''
*She said pointing at the bed which was Assana's and Miyuki's as her tone was in a bit annoyed yet tired*

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled "Yeah they are" He said softly as he kneeled next to her "Are you okay?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat down next to maki and looked over at cam. "What do you mean?" She asks
Cam sighed "That whole child thing.....Though I shouldn't complain"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Weird...its beating really fast when I'm near you..I don't get what that means. It's a nice kind of weird though...if that makes any sense at all." Nora said.
Al smiled "That's good" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Yeah they are" He said softly as he kneeled next to her "Are you okay?"

''of course. im just...tired i guess''

*She said as her tone began to sound nicer*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''of course. im just...tired i guess''
*She said as her tone began to sound nicer*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and nodded "Good" He said softly "Need some help up?"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam nodded. "Oh, yea" she says softly Maki sighed and looked around the room.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Thank you.)
Kaname eyed the walking Camilla for a few moments, before finally resetting his gaze to focus upon another target. Which to his surprise was his body. He didint think it to be how he should look. Every since the attack on his mother, his form had been the same. Spikey like hair, a white saber mark on his arm, and almost dull irises.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla finished cleaning up her plate and left it to the side before making her way back. As she reentered the room where they were sitting she looked over at Kaname with a questioning look before sitting down, was this change of form not a normal thing to him? She had assumed it was but the look on his face as he inspected himself told her otherwise "Is something wrong?" She asked as she looked over at him, her head tilting to the side lightly.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and nodded "Good" He said softly "Need some help up?"
''n-no...im fine''

*She said as she got up her wings disappearing*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no...im fine''
*She said as she got up her wings disappearing*

[/QUOTE]
William stood back up and stretched "To be perfectly honest Master you treat me much better than most people would"

shortyshot8 said:
William stood back up and stretched "To be perfectly honest Master you treat me much better than most people would"
''w-wait...why are you calling me master for...?''

*She said as she walked out the room thinking that hes calling her master as a joke as she walked down stairs*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wait...why are you calling me master for...?''
*She said as she walked out the room thinking that hes calling her master as a joke as she walked down stairs*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Well I just like to consider you as my Master...I am at your beck and call"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Well I just like to consider you as my Master...I am at your beck and call"
''w-well...if your gonna call me master, at least say mistress...master is what you call males not females..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-well...if your gonna call me master, at least say mistress...master is what you call males not females..''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "My apologies Mistress....If you want you may punish me"

Mayyflower said:
Maki looked at cam. "What do you mean?" She asks softly
Cam shrugged "Nothing....Just talking to myself

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "My apologies Mistress....If you want you may punish me"

Cam shrugged "Nothing....Just talking to myself
''i-i dont punish ppl because they address me wrong...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-i dont punish ppl because they address me wrong...''

[/QUOTE]
William quickly nodded "Sorry...." He said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back