• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's face turned bright red,"I-I did those things! Well...that doesn't sound to far off." She said as her blush quickly faded.
Al chuckled "Well don't get me wrong....I liked it"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded and smiled back "Ah, Right" she replied as she lifted her plate to take to the kitchen "I was thinking of going somewhere today but I haven't really decided yet if" she looked at kaname "If I do you can come too, Kaname ~" she said with a smile before moving off to the kitchen.
((Ah, Bye! :'D))

(I'M BACK BABY!!!)

Kaname raised his brow in curious manner as Camilla spoke. Go with her? An invitation? Resting himself back up against the sofa, Kaname slowly nodded his head in thought as he began to respond to her statement.

"Yeah. Sure."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That would be fun. I'd like that...Al." Nora smiled happily.
Al smiled "Yeah....Nora....." He said softly "Just tell me whenever you feel comfortable"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah....Nora....." He said softly "Just tell me whenever you feel comfortable"
"Whenever this whole situation is over." Nora said as she looked back at Snow before sitting down on the ground again.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Whenever this whole situation is over." Nora said as she looked back at Snow before sitting down on the ground again.
Al smiled "Alright" He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "at times, yes, at other times..... they can be awkward, and pain in the case of Ares...." he said leaning back "but their glory days are long gone." he said yawning.
"Hmm, I suppose, but its not like they are forgotten, people still seem to know them somewhat" she said with a shrug before hearing him yawn "Tired?" She asked looking at him.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

(I'M BACK BABY!!!)

Kaname raised his brow in curious manner as Camilla spoke. Go with her? An invitation? Resting himself back up against the sofa, Kaname slowly nodded his head in thought as he began to respond to her statement.

"Yeah. Sure."

[/QUOTE]
((Welcome back :D ))

"Alrighty" she smiled over at him happily before going to the kitchen and washing her plate, of course she didn't have any idea of where exactly she was going, but his mother would be busy and he would be on his own otherwise. she felt mean not asking him along and besides part of her wanted him to come along anyways, she enjoyed having him around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"I wonder where everyone else is...Rain, Roman, and Marcus.."
Al smiled "My other me and Roman are both protecting the child and Rain....She is somewhere....Anyways it seems there isn't anything left to do here"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"I wonder where everyone else is...Rain, Roman, and Marcus.."
Al smiled "My other me and Roman are both protecting the child and Rain....She is somewhere....Anyways it seems there isn't anything left to do here"

shortyshot8 said:

Nora pointed over to Snow,"Technically there is. We have to save Snow here or else she'll be taken away."

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Taken away by what?" He asked
"By the government or something like that. They had to realize she wasn't human when they had to do the C-section. She bleeds gold...if you were a human, don't you think that'd be a bit strange and you'd want to test on her?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"By the government or something like that. They had to realize she wasn't human when they had to do the C-section. She bleeds gold...if you were a human, don't you think that'd be a bit strange and you'd want to test on her?"
Al frowned "Then if they touch Snow they will die"

shortyshot8 said:
William leaned against the wall "That's sweet......Himeragi someday you are going to be a good mother" He said quietly

Al looked at her "Almost like your drifting away"
did i miss any posts while i was in band practice? Q~Q)))

@Roman @Jennete

Himeragi Seiker]did i miss any posts while i was in band practice? Q~Q))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
(Nope xD )

William poked Himeragi's cheek "Hey.....You gotta wake up sometime"

shortyshot8 said:
(Nope xD )
William poked Himeragi's cheek "Hey.....You gotta wake up sometime"
*HImeragi woke up a bit calmer now*

''ugh....oh...good morning william...how's Assana and Miyuki? did they wake up yet?''

@Jennete @Roman

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*HImeragi woke up a bit calmer now*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''ugh....oh...good morning william...how's Assana and Miyuki? did they wake up yet?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] @Roman
William smiled "Well to be honest I have no idea" He said softly "How are you feeling?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back