• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al's heart sank "Oh....." He said quietly "Then...I guess I really am just something she hated"
Alastair frowned,"Damn it Nora..." "What?! What did I do?! I-I'm so sorry! I don't know who you are, but I'm sorry! Really..." Nora said as she looked at Al. "She doesn't hate you...she was just angry at what you said and mad at herself for telling you to leave then punching you. She thought you would hate her and come back to end everything, so she sped up the process and did that herself." Alastair said quietly before sighing again. "You could always try again...to either get her memories back or just start over. Fresh, clean slate where there isn't pain or sorrow."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled as she layed her head down on the couch. "Yea" she says softly
Ayen stooped the boat near the middle of the lake "this spot will do." he says as he grabs his fishing poll and puts some of his aura into the hook.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair frowned,"Damn it Nora..." "What?! What did I do?! I-I'm so sorry! I don't know who you are, but I'm sorry! Really..." Nora said as she looked at Al. "She doesn't hate you...she was just angry at what you said and mad at herself for telling you to leave then punching you. She thought you would hate her and come back to end everything, so she sped up the process and did that herself." Alastair said quietly before sighing again. "You could always try again...to either get her memories back or just start over. Fresh, clean slate where there isn't pain or sorrow."
Al looked at Nora for a moment "There is no hope.......I knew I was supposed to be alone but I tried anyways"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at Nora for a moment "There is no hope.......I knew I was supposed to be alone but I tried anyways"
"So you're giving up? Just like that?" Alastair asked, now slightly confused. "I thought you said she was the love of your life. Why wouldn't you want to try to get that back?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "yes, but they have no abilities, unless you count their ungodly urge to peep on....." he stopped and chuckled "but their good people, they all excel in one skill or another." he said taking a bite of his cake.

Ayen nodded "well, it will get the job done." he says as he finds out how to drive it and leaves the docks.
Dakota raised a brow "Peeping?" She questioned before chuckling "Ah well, All my friends have some kind of ability" she said with a nod before eating some cake "my friend moriko is a forest nymph, we shared a dorm for a bit until I got my own" she laughed lightly "Haven't seen her in a bit though"

WeirdPrincess said:
"So you're giving up? Just like that?" Alastair asked, now slightly confused. "I thought you said she was the love of your life. Why wouldn't you want to try to get that back?"
Al sighed and put a finger under Nora's chin forcing her to look him in the eyes "If she really doesn't remember me then there is no point trying" He said "So please Nora.......Remember....I don't want to lose you"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota raised a brow "Peeping?" She questioned before chuckling "Ah well, All my friends have some kind of ability" she said with a nod before eating some cake "my friend moriko is a forest nymph, we shared a dorm for a bit until I got my own" she laughed lightly "Haven't seen her in a bit though"
Roland shrugged his shoulders "up until a year and a couple months ago my only power was my godly crafting." he said taking another bite "and most people just thought that was because of all the time i spent at a forge." he said looking at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and put a finger under Nora's chin forcing her to look him in the eyes "If she really doesn't remember me then there is no point trying" He said "So please Nora.......Remember....I don't want to lose you"
Nora blinked and blushed, "I-I um..." She blushed more as she looked into his eye. "You realize it isn't that simple. What do you expect from her to do? Just look into your eyes and then boom! All is well and everything is done? No, that's not how that works. You're going to have to do something or keep working at it to make her remember you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and blushed, "I-I um..." She blushed more as she looked into his eye. "You realize it isn't that simple. What do you expect from her to do? Just look into your eyes and then boom! All is well and everything is done? No, that's not how that works. You're going to have to do something or keep working at it to make her remember you."
Al closed his eyes "I know that you idiot" He muttered his face getting close to her's

shortyshot8 said:
Al closed his eyes "I know that you idiot" He muttered his face getting close to her's
Alastair rolled his eyes before leaving the room. Nora blinked,"U-Um....what are you doing?" She asked quietly before squeezing her eyes shut when she noticed him getting closer.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair rolled his eyes before leaving the room. Nora blinked,"U-Um....what are you doing?" She asked quietly before squeezing her eyes shut when she noticed him getting closer.
Al smiled "Remember....Us" He said before kissing her softly

Kagura stormed through the park "I thought I killed her" she grumbled and huffed, plopping onto a bench with a sour look "I have to go through that change again" she huffed.

@anyone

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stooped the boat near the middle of the lake "this spot will do." he says as he grabs his fishing poll and puts some of his aura into the hook.
Amaya watched. "It's nice out today." She says not going near the water

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Remember....Us" He said before kissing her softly
Nora stood there, seemingly shocked. She didn't know who this guy was, but she knew that something about this felt right. She hesitantly kissed him back, unsure of what she was feeling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stood there, seemingly shocked. She didn't know who this guy was, but she knew that something about this felt right. She hesitantly kissed him back, unsure of what she was feeling.
Al blushed a little as they kissed not going to let go until she knew

Mayyflower said:
Amaya watched. "It's nice out today." She says not going near the water
Ayen nodded as he sat on the edge of the boat and cast his line "it is, to bad i don't tan." he said with a chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "up until a year and a couple months ago my only power was my godly crafting." he said taking another bite "and most people just thought that was because of all the time i spent at a forge." he said looking at her.
"So that's why your father took you to train right? So you'd learn what else you can do?" She asked before taking a bit of cake "I had a someone who offered to train me but he was using fear and anger to power things he liked destruction so he just made me worse instead of better" she explained before chuckling "Ah well, my fault for trusting them really" she said with a giggle "I did learn more about what I can do from it so I guess it wasn't all bad"

((Sorry I was out for a bit))

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little as they kissed not going to let go until she knew
Nora thought about pulling away, but realized she didn't want to. I'm kissing a complete stranger...at least...I think he's a stranger. My minds fuzzy and I can't think straight... She thought S she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him a bit roughly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora thought about pulling away, but realized she didn't want to. I'm kissing a complete stranger...at least...I think he's a stranger. My minds fuzzy and I can't think straight... She thought S she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him a bit roughly.
Al smiled as they kissed deepening it as he thought "She remembers some of it"

Nonalaka said:
"So that's why your father took you to train right? So you'd learn what else you can do?" She asked before taking a bit of cake "I had a someone who offered to train me but he was using fear and anger to power things he liked destruction so he just made me worse instead of better" she explained before chuckling "Ah well, my fault for trusting them really" she said with a giggle "I did learn more about what I can do from it so I guess it wasn't all bad"
((Sorry I was out for a bit))
Roland held up his fork "i already told you i caught on fire at times, so i control fire.... but on top of that i can manipulate metal and magma, or lava if you want to get picky." he said as the fork rolled up into a ball then heated up into a ball of liquid magma that reformed into the fork again. "and my father had uncle ares teach me swordplay." he said taking another bite of cake.

(no worries.)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland held up his fork "i already told you i caught on fire at times, so i control fire.... but on top of that i can manipulate metal and magma, or lava if you want to get picky." he said as the fork rolled up into a ball then heated up into a ball of liquid magma that reformed into the fork again. "and my father had uncle ares teach me swordplay." he said taking another bite of cake.
(no worries.)
"I remember when I was a kid, my step brother was all into using swords and stuff, I used to always used to ask could I learn to use them". She said with a nod "Ladies don't use swords Dakota, you're a lady" she said in a mocking voice "He always used to say that" she chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled at her "So?"
"I....I don't know.." Nora said, her chest falling up and down as she was still breathing heavily. "I-I just know that kissing you felt right. I'm trying to remember, but everything is so fuzzy. I feel like I've seen you bored but I don't know from where!" She said quietly as she held her head and looked down.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I....I don't know.." Nora said, her chest falling up and down as she was still breathing heavily. "I-I just know that kissing you felt right. I'm trying to remember, but everything is so fuzzy. I feel like I've seen you bored but I don't know from where!" She said quietly as she held her head and looked down.
Al grabbed her hand "I promise that I will help you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back