• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al's anger began to overflow "Shut up!!! You know nothing about her at all!"
"I don't? How strange...after spending most of my time with her I should know her more then you. What do you know about Nora? If anything at all hmm?" Alastair asked, grinning now.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya balanced herself. "yep, thanks" she says before giving him a cat kiss on his neck
Ayen nodded "no problem at all my love." he said as they got to the docks.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't? How strange...after spending most of my time with her I should know her more then you. What do you know about Nora? If anything at all hmm?" Alastair asked, grinning now.
Al sighed "You think she hates me? Why don't we just go ask her"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "no problem at all my love." he said as they got to the docks.
Amaya looked at the boats and then at the water. "I can't believe I'm doing this" she huffed to herself

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](You mean in real life?!! Cool bro,You lucky)

[/QUOTE]
(Yep! I feel like the luckiest man alive around her)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at the boats and then at the water. "I can't believe I'm doing this" she huffed to herself
Ayen sighed "you're the one who agreed to it..." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](You lucky,You got A Gf,well....Me i'm single)

[/QUOTE]
(Hey sometimes it's good to be single)

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "You think she hates me? Why don't we just go ask her"
"You haven't answers my question. What exactly do you know about Nora? Has she even told you anything?" Alastair asked before looking back towards Snow's room."I'm sure she's still ticked off by what you said."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around. "what kind of boat are you getting?" She asks
Ayen looked at the boats "a simple one, with enough room for three or four people." he said calmly

WeirdPrincess said:
"You haven't answers my question. What exactly do you know about Nora? Has she even told you anything?" Alastair asked before looking back towards Snow's room."I'm sure she's still ticked off by what you said."
Al frowned "Now that I think about it....She never has told me much about herself at all"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says quietly
Ayen smiled "so tell me love, how much fish can you eat till you're tired of it?" he asked still scanning the dock for the right boat.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Now that I think about it....She never has told me much about herself at all"
"Did you ever ask her? You can't just assume she's going to just out right tell you everything about her. Have you ever told her anything about yourself? Part of me thinks you haven't."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Did you ever ask her? You can't just assume she's going to just out right tell you everything about her. Have you ever told her anything about yourself? Part of me thinks you haven't."
Al closed his eyes "I actually told her one of my darkest secrets"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so tell me love, how much fish can you eat till you're tired of it?" he asked still scanning the dock for the right boat.
Amaya hummed at the thought. "I could eat it all day" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "I could eat it all day" she says smiling
Ayen nodded "good, because that's why I'm getting a boat with the extra room, i always bring a lot of fish ashore." he said with a big grin.

shortyshot8 said:
Al closed his eyes "I actually told her one of my darkest secrets"
"Hm....Intersting." Alastair said quietly before snapping his fingers, smoke seeping out of Snow's room. "Oh dear...whatever could that be?" He asked as he walking over to the room and opened the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm....Intersting." Alastair said quietly before snapping his fingers, smoke seeping out of Snow's room. "Oh dear...whatever could that be?" He asked as he walking over to the room and opened the door.
Al blinked "What the hell!?!" He yelled before running over

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Bored.....Bored.....Bored......Bored.......Bored)

[/QUOTE]
(if youre so bored why not download and emulator and some games? i'm playing god eater on a psp emulator between posts...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back